Comments

• HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Microkorg wrote: »
    He's slacking..
    Already Feb & not a single OK cover yet
    That 'wedding' will be on fast track now

Well with the recent news that Embolism has passed her final exams and is now about to start the long journey to becoming a fully fledged Doctor, I suspect we can expect a cover and/or OK! interview rather soon :D
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Microkorg wrote: »
    He's slacking..
    Already Feb & not a single OK cover yet
    That 'wedding' will be on fast track now

Its harder than it looks. Peter needs a story worthy of being on the front cover of a trash mag, but he also needs to keep the story under wraps until KP has a story coming out.

PA cant just sell a story. It has to be linked to the latest KP story around so he can get in a few sly digs at her.

Looks like emilys wedding is on hold until KP gets hitched again then their story will be the one to overthrow her from the front covers for a week.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    PA takes "drastic action":D to prevent P & J watching their Mum on CBB...........

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2015/02/peter-andre-blasts-katie-price-i-m-sick-of-her-behaviour#.VNJuAy4mu54
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PA takes "drastic action":D to prevent P & J watching their Mum on CBB...........

http://www.closeronline.co.uk/2015/02/peter-andre-blasts-katie-price-i-m-sick-of-her-behaviour#.VNJuAy4mu54

Surely a 9 and 7 year old shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the tv when CBB is on anyway? It's not exactly CBBC is it?
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Surely a 9 and 7 year old shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the tv when CBB is on anyway? It's not exactly CBBC is it?

Of course they shouldn't, Blondie but he's concerned about them seeing her on their ipads, he's even taken the "drastic action" of disconnecting the wifi, it is from another trashy magazine so I'm taking it with a pinch of salt but the way these journos lick his backside is so amusing:D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Oh well, make it about himself again by jump on Katie CBB bandwagon!
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pete's really showing his parenting skillz off with that one. First, he takes the courageous step to stop his young children from watching a very adult programme, nevermind that it's on at a time when they should be in bed. And then he passively agressively switches off the wi-fi to make doubly sure. Of course, countless studies are available to say that using an iPad before, or in bed is bad for sleep. If he was half decent at this parenting lark, he'd have them in bed without technology before there's even a hint of BB on the telly.

He's still using the kids for money and publicity... and the ex-wife!:cool:

STS, people. STS.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shame he didn't think about all this before he shagged her bare-back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shame he didn't think about all this before he shagged her bare-back.
    I don't think contraception is PA's strong point. Seems to be something he leaves to the women to take care of!

Ooops!! :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holy Moly have a funny take on the Mysterious Girl singers recent 'drastic action'. (Which TM has tweeted to deny btw, I guess he realised the kids would be in bed by then and not watching an adult programme as a matter of course - so really no need for drastic action). I do wonder where that pesky story came from.:D

Not sure what if/what I'm allowed to link here but it's worth a read. They're really not fans of the MG singer and former Mr KP, are they? Well wise to him!;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you imagine the feeling at the CANbarn tonight?

:D:D:D
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Yep CAN or PA will pimp about it for weeks!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

Soo funny! :D
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He must be thrilled that Katie won Big Brother. How long before he ends up on the programme
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can imagine the wi-fi will be off for a long time in Casa Andre! No letting the kids see anything non-negative about their mum!
  • notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »
    Can you imagine the feeling at the CANbarn tonight?

:D:D:D

Yup. And Chez Andre, much nostril flaring and grimacing.
    How's he going to make it all about him?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Furious all night brainstorm at CAN Barn last night to come up with thunder stealing OK front cover :D:D:D

Bet he'll be spending all weekend frantically trying to knock Emily up just so he can trump his ex - apologies if that image has put anyone off their breakfast :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Furious all night brainstorm at CAN Barn last night to come up with thunder stealing OK front cover :D:D:D

Bet he'll be spending all weekend frantically trying to knock Emily up just so he can trump his ex - apologies if that image has put anyone off their breakfast :p

Maybe Amelia will make an appearance in OK! in the near future? That's if they can squeeze Tangoman in. I'd say the mysterious girl singers ex wife may be taking up the next few covers. Poor tangoman.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:p
    Peter's CBB hell!
    Tragic Peter exclusively reveals his torment as National Treasure Katie Price callously wins an RTV show, thus ruining his wedding, his baby plans, Amelia's first day at school and his upcoming new album all in one go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :p
    Peter's CBB hell!
    Tragic Peter exclusively reveals his torment as National Treasure Katie Price callously wins an RTV show, thus ruining his wedding, his baby plans, Amelia's first day at school and his upcoming new album all in one go.

Just wondering.

Has the Mysterious Girl singer and ex Mr KP ever been referred to as a national treasure?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hahaha sneaked back in to see what The Andre has been doing, last I heard he was raving on about Embolism passing her exams, I didn't even bother to read the rest of the article.

What I find quite interesting is that there was a hatred of Pricey and Andre was made out to be the victim, yet as he ever won a popularity contest? No
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think the Mysterious Girl singer will be gracious and reference his ex wife's win as a national treasure in his column of truth this week? Or will the mother of his two elder children still be a persona non grata?
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think the Mysterious Girl singer will be gracious and reference his ex wife's win as a national treasure in his column of truth this week? Or will the mother of his two elder children still be a persona non grata?

I think he is going to have to play this very safe as he is at risk of people turning on him, like they did to KP, he is going to have to be gracious or he could fall into choppy waters.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    I think he is going to have to play this very safe as he is at risk of people turning on him, like they did to KP, he is going to have to be gracious or he could fall into choppy waters.

Now that KP is officially a National Treasure he's going to have to be very, very careful how he plays it. The safest thing for the Tangoman to do would be to say something like "Congratulations to Katie for winning CBB" in his upcoming column of nonsense, and leave it there.
    But he'll want to make it all about him. He won't be able to help himself.
    The fact that she's had the bare-faced audacity to win a popularity contest will undoubtedly not be going down at all well in the CANbarn. I have no doubt that TM and Embolism will be racking their brains to come up with a way of pushing KP off the covers of the rag mags as soon as they can.

Blondie - thanks for the delightful mental image. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that KP is officially a National Treasure he's going to have to be very, very careful how he plays it. The safest thing for the Tangoman to do would be to say something like "Congratulations to Katie for winning CBB" in his upcoming column of nonsense, and leave it there.
    But he'll want to make it all about him. He won't be able to help himself.
    The fact that she's had the bare-faced audacity to win a popularity contest will undoubtedly not be going down at all well in the CANbarn. I have no doubt that TM and Embolism will be racking their brains to come up with a way of pushing KP off the covers of the rag mags as soon as they can.

Blondie - thanks for the delightful mental image. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. :D

**rubs chin thinking of OK! cover ideas*

1. A new Andre-Mac bubba?
    2. A delightful (fast tracked) actual wedding date announcement?
    3. Another new ring for Embolism?
    4. TM fronting campaign for another food store?
    5. Or maybe they'll finally wheel Amelia out for a photo shoot!!

There'll be overtime at the think tank CANbarn this weekend, for sure!:D
This discussion has been closed.