Options

Peter Andre reluctant to marry again?

Comments

• Options
    viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Which is why he has to use what he has - the kids and whatever relationship he is in (or not, as the case may be), he has nothing else.

I think what makes it that bit more pitiful is that he's still doing this at his age. :blush:
  • Options
    Maggie_MooMaggie_Moo Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Didn't suggest otherwise. Was pointing out to Kay that the States is just as responsible for a plethora of zelebrities as we are.

And in any case, any credible celebrity would not need to be on the cover of OK or Take a Break/Rent a Tit on a regular basis.

It is a weird business, and I suppose rightly or wrongly, while people buy into it, it's win win for all involved. Although. how many times people want to spend money seeing someone in holidays, with kids etc, but if deals are still being done then the readers must never get tired of reading about it. (Think I'll still keep my money in my purse) :)
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think what makes it that bit more pitiful is that he's still doing this at his age. :blush:

He has nothing else, really, does he? Apart from a few fans who'll support him no matter what, he has singularly failed to build on any opportunity given him apart from "Would you like to sell your life to us for the small price of soul?". I'd feel sad if I could be bothered.
  • Options
    MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    Really 8 covers. Now I wouldn't have known that, but then I don't follow Peter. .Just goes to show, like it or not, there's a market for Mr Andre.

Really?
    As someone who claims to have no interest in TM, you sure know plenty..
    and a large % of your posts are ONLY on this thread
    Interestingly (to me) TM has not featured once (properly, full front page) on OK at all this year

Maybe his contract is up?

No doubt once the "wedding" plans are revealed, OK will have first dibs..

(He's too low rent for Hello to be interested, surely?)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Microkorg wrote: »
    Really?
    As someone who claims to have no interest in TM, you sure know plenty..
    and a large % of your posts are ONLY on this thread
    Interestingly (to me) TM has not featured once (properly, full front page) on OK at all this year

Maybe his contract is up?

No doubt once the "wedding" plans are revealed, OK will have first dibs..

(He's too low rent for Hello to be interested, surely?)

Maybe the poster meant she doesn't follow every aspect of his life, but we are all allowed to have our views, some may be more informed that others, some may be different from others, some may spend time following a man that they do not like, some may spend time still gathering information and form opinions like that.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    If this is true, perhaps he's realised, much as he enjoys singing, he's just not very good at it?

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/558288/will-peter-andre-quit-singing-to-become-a-chef-see-the-yummy-meals-he-s-made-for-emily-macdonagh
  • Options
    Forum Member

Somebody in the movie industry think's he's more than good when he wrote and sang for the new "Mr Peabody" movie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    Somebody in the movie industry think's he's more than good when he wrote and sang for the new "Mr Peabody" movie.

A tight budget perhaps? And really, the song was only featured at the end credits when everyone is getting up to leave therefore, imo, not worth spending a ridiculous amount of money on a real star, who can actually hold a note.

Out of curiosity, do you think PA can sing?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A tight budget perhaps? And really, the song was only featured at the end credits when everyone is getting up to leave therefore, imo, not worth spending a ridiculous amount of money on a real star, who can actually hold a note.

Out of curiosity, do you think PA can sing?

I'm no singing expert, but imo from listening to the song from Mr Peasbody I think he can hold a note, so yes. But like I say, I'm no expert, so if your opinion is right. It's a shame they wanted to save on their budget, best to pay for someone that can actually hold a note, even if they weren't a real star, just an unknown....... They could maybe of saved even more money that way, especially when as you say, everyone is leaving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Seriously, why does his management allow people to infantilize him so much? Middle-aged man cooks pancakes - whoop-de-bloody-do! How does that make him a chef in training?

He often threatens to give up singing, He has never followed through with it. Just keeps getting the hopes of music lovers everywhere up...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

He posts a few needy look-at-me pics of not particularly attractive looking food and the gonks at Now conclude he has the potential to be the new Marcus Wareing? ^_^

Wow, look at that pot of chopped up red peppers, muchrooms and onions!! I wish I could do that. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Maggie_Moo wrote: »
    I'm no singing expert, but imo from listening to the song from Mr Peasbody I think he can hold a note, so yes. But like I say, I'm no expert, so if your opinion is right. It's a shame they wanted to save on their budget, best to pay for someone that can actually hold a note, even if they weren't a real star, just an unknown....... They could maybe of saved even more money that way, especially when as you say, everyone is leaving.

I'm no voice expert either, anything but, however I can recognise when someone can hold a note & imo, PA can't.
    I strongly suspect auto tune is his best friend when it comes to jobs like this.

Yes they could have got someone unknown who could actually sing but PA, who is widely known due to his own self exposure & I presume, relatively cheap to hire, it would be a win win for the creators of Mr Peabody.
    Seriously, why does his management allow people to infantilize him so much? Middle-aged man cooks pancakes - whoop-de-bloody-do! How does that make him a chef in training?

He often threatens to give up singing, He has never followed through with it. Just keeps getting the hopes of music lovers everywhere up...:D

But he's "cooking up a storm" here. Didn't you know, it takes years of training to perfect the art of chopping up a few mushrooms & peppers...........
    https://instagram.com/p/1LrktGxQl5/

At least music lovers can relax whilst listening to the radio.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He posts a few needy look-at-me pics of not particularly attractive looking food and the gonks at Now conclude he has the potential to be the new Marcus Wareing? ^_^

Wow, look at that pot of chopped up red peppers, muchrooms and onions!! I wish I could do that. :(

Sorry Pete, I didn't notice the onions, good on you, next step, Michelin Star!
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Pete, I didn't notice the onions, good on you, next step, Michelin Star!

I thought he was angling for a slot on celeb Masterchef.

(the caption 'Peter Andre can perfectly fry an egg' - under a picture of a rather imperfectly fried egg - has to be recording one of the saddest non-events ever)

(Personal request - please can yummy, scrummy and nnnaawww be removed from the magazine writers lexicon <rolly eyes>)
  • Options
    j0annej0anne Posts: 2,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That actually does not look very yummy at all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    I thought he was angling for a slot on celeb Masterchef.

(the caption 'Peter Andre can perfectly fry an egg' - under a picture of a rather imperfectly fried egg - has to be recording one of the saddest non-events ever)

I saw that egg and my immediate thought was not 'Oh Pete, you should open a restaurant', more 'ugh, that looks seriously unappetising'.

Seriously, who writes this stuff and more pertinently, why do they write it? That mag seems to do a weekly trawl of his instagram looking for something to big him up about, always quoting some fan desperately (no pun intended) over-egging the Petey pudding.

Masterchef in his dreams.
  • Options
    GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Sounds like his PR ran out of stories ;-)
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just looked at those pics. All in a tizzy because there are foodie pics posted? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    I just looked at those pics. All in a tizzy because there are foodie pics posted? :confused:

I'm not in a tizzy at all. I just think it's funny that he's resorted to posting pics of fried eggs & as other FMs have said, not even remotely appetising fried eggs.

What I find even more funny is, he has no concept of modesty, he, imo, believes he is the best at everything whether it be parenting, singing, presenting or frying eggs.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw that egg and my immediate thought was not 'Oh Pete, you should open a restaurant', more 'ugh, that looks seriously unappetising'.

Seriously, who writes this stuff and more pertinently, why do they write it? That mag seems to do a weekly trawl of his instagram looking for something to big him up about, always quoting some fan desperately (no pun intended) over-egging the Petey pudding.

Masterchef in his dreams.

I assume that's why zelebs flood Instagram with all their heartwarming pictures of daily life ;-)

Actually, given contestants on the last celeb Masterchef, it wouldn't be too much of a reach.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »

A tizzy? Dear me. :D

Back in the real world, we're discussing an article in Now Magazine that is trying to turn his very basic and very ordinary (and really frankly not very appetising) cooking efforts into something exceptional.

Lighten up.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ive just read that link and do you what it reminded me of -a baby's development book that parents fill in as their baby passes their milestones
    -" Peter Andre cooks a healthy meal"
    "Peters fajitas look yummy"
    Peter Andres pancakes for the family"
    "Peter Andre can perfectly fry an egg"

I wonder if PrivateEms has written them all in Peteys own book :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    Ive just read that link and do you what it reminded me of -a baby's development book that parents fill in as their baby passes their milestones
    -" Peter Andre cooks a healthy meal"
    "Peters fajitas look yummy"
    Peter Andres pancakes for the family"
    "Peter Andre can perfectly fry an egg"

I wonder if PrivateEms has written them all in Peteys own book :D

Don't forget........."Clever Peter tried his best & made a nasty looking, burnt lasagne, he shyly described it as epic"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't forget........."Clever Peter tried his best & made a nasty looking, burnt lasagne, he shyly described it as epic"

Petey boo "conquers" "fear" of heights to bravely ride a free rollercoaster.

Peteyboo "conquers" "fear" of commitment to get engaged to student he knocked up - naturally.

Peteyboo "defies" fear of heights to stand on higher step than student-bride he knocked up.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Petey boo "conquers" "fear" of heights to bravely ride a free rollercoaster.

Peteyboo "conquers" "fear" of commitment to get engaged to student he knocked up - naturally.

Peteyboo "defies" fear of heights to stand on higher step than student-bride he knocked up.

:D:D
    Peter is a popular chap & has lots & lots of celebrity friends.

Peter is a fine example to men in their 40s, he shows them how not to dress.

Peter is so witty, MMC is in talks with the BBC about him taking over as full-time presenter of HIGNFY.
This discussion has been closed.