Sarah and Nick

MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
Forum Member
✭✭
Twice i've spotted on the highlights show she's given him a kiss on the cheek. At least twice. And tonight that massage, oh Lordy. That boy knows exactly what he's doing! There's no way he doesn't have any friends. As for her i think she likes him, a lot. Love triangle brewing! :D

There is definitely something there!

Comments

• Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Nick wants a piece of the Sarah action...no doubt about it.

But Sarah isn't interested, shes after a Danny Showmance.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Nick wants a piece of the Sarah action...no doubt about it.

I see more signs from Sarah that she fancies Cristian the guy who is WAY TOO YOUNG etc for her than I do with Danny.
  • HeatherbellHeatherbell Posts: 9,940
    Forum Member
    Sarah is a tease .
    She thrives on man attention from whatever male is around and makes sure to encourage it with a wee kiss on the cheek here, and a wee batting of eyelashes there. That thing she does of glancing over her shoulder as she sashays off is pure lure . Fair play , she does it well and it's reeling them in . Silly boys .
  • Angie_PlastyAngie_Plasty Posts: 6,333
    Forum Member
    Nick is getting hugs and kisses from most of the women. I've noticed it both on the main show and in the background of the clips they upload.

His first words on entering the house were, "Someone give me a hug", which Chloe did.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She fancies the money she thinks he may have.
  • this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sarah playing them all
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nick is getting hugs and kisses from most of the women. I've noticed it both on the main show and in the background of the clips they upload.

That's interesting. I wonder why that is? I think Jack could use his tips!
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She fancies the money she thinks he may have.

She is probably too old for him and vice versa
  • HosaiHosai Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He gets hugs and kisses but its a 'little brother' vibe rather than actual attraction.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Sarah queue seems to be getting quite lengthy .

Danny, Cristian, Kieron, maybe Nick
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Twice i've spotted on the highlights show she's given him a kiss on the cheek. At least twice. And tonight that massage, oh Lordy. That boy knows exactly what he's doing! There's no way he doesn't have any friends. As for her i think she likes him, a lot. Love triangle brewing! :D

There is definitely something there!
    Nick and Sarah would not be a triangle
    Doubt it.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Nick and Sarah would not be a triangle.

Add Danny then yes it would be. Anyway unlikely to happen.
  • shirlt9shirlt9 Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Isn't Nick their posh, , rich boy?
    Like when Mrs Merton asked Debbie magee..well Debbie what attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels?

Sarah is not a very nice girl..Every action and mannerism is fake.
    She is the one so far that I would be gutted if my son brought home as a girlfriend.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,105
    Forum Member
    Isn't BB trying to get a Nick and Jade thing going according to the tweets? Maybe Sarah and Jade could reignite their rivalry fighting over him.
    I think BB would be happy for any sort of 'showmance' no matter who it is.
    Move aside Danny, your services are not required.
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can easily see Nick seducing one of the women in the house - he's funny, charismatic and seems somewhat unobtainable. The fact that he doesn't seen to indulge in all the ogling and 'would you hit it?', 'nice rack' stuff that the others do has got to work in his favour.

However I think someone like Sarah would be too worried about what people might think of her if she went with Nick. Danny is the more obvious choice for her and I doubt she has the strength of character to resist.
  • evangeline007evangeline007 Posts: 2,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iggy's Boy wrote: »
    I can easily see Nick seducing one of the women in the house - he's funny, charismatic and seems somewhat unobtainable. The fact that he doesn't seen to indulge in all the ogling and 'would you hit it?', 'nice rack' stuff that the others do has got to work in his favour.

However I think someone like Sarah would be too worried about what people might think of her if she went with Nick. Danny is the more obvious choice for her and I doubt she has the strength of character to resist.
    I think there is nothing to Danny, he is not bright and his "spooning comments" are cringeworthy. Sarah will not be attracted to Danny. Nick has more charisma and intelligence than many of the older guys in that house.
  • Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is nothing to Danny, he is not bright and his "spooning comments" are cringeworthy. Sarah will not be attracted to Danny. Nick has more charisma and intelligence than many of the older guys in that house.

I agree with your assessment of Danny (and Nick) and I hope you're right about Sarah - she would go up so far in my estimation if you are.