The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 33)

Comments

• joaniponijoaniponi Posts: 4,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! She must be using her style to promote how the album will sound in that case! Either that or Leona really needs to go to specsavers!

i like the eclectic look. very sexy
  • Paul_MarsdenPaul_Marsden Posts: 1,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it is denied everytime this comes up in the media, so i think we should leave it at that.
  • spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gm3334 wrote: »
    If you want a good comparison of side angles, which really tell all (you can't make definite decisions looking head-on) like I said pause the 'Happy' video at around 1:22 (can't post the direct link, the video is blocked in Japan) and then look here in her 'Hurt' performance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8WvP5R-50k&feature=player_detailpage#t=237s.

I'm not going to make decisions for anyone else, but I just think it's hard to look at these two and say she hasn't had a nose job. And sorry if it seems like I'm some creepy stalker who went all out looking for this; it just drove me crazy with all the rumours etc. that I really just had to find out for myself whether I thought it was true or not :cool:.

You're right, it is quite telling. I did notice when I saw the Hurt performance on TV how smooth her nose looked. Perhaps she had it done for medical reasons? I know Jennifer Aniston had a nose job because she had a deviated Septum.

The main point is, whether she has or hasn't, aslong as she's happy with it, then that's all that matters.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You're right, it is quite telling. I did notice when I saw the Hurt performance on TV how smooth her nose looked. Perhaps she had it done for medical reasons? I know Jennifer Aniston had a nose job because she had a deviated Septum.

The main point is, whether she has or hasn't, aslong as she's happy with it, then that's all that matters.

Thank you for looking at those. Like I said, everyone should make their own decision for themselves, and her music and being happy will always be way more important for me and all of her fans than wondering whether she had one or not. I just think that everyone should compare the 'Happy' video and 'Hurt' performance because there is no better comparison to make a decision from (all those head-on photo comparisons aren't very telling).
  • Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my... why is Leona changing her style (or well keeping her style) to these trousery abomination.? It's hot as hell today, you'd think she's look cute in a dress - and instead she's dressed like Betty White :(

Maybe she wears them when she's writing music, because the ugliness brings out her anger and disgust :p
  • CROATIACROATIA Posts: 2,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for looking at those. Like I said, everyone should make their own decision for themselves, and her music and being happy will always be way more important for me and all of her fans than wondering whether she had one or not. I just think that everyone should compare the 'Happy' video and 'Hurt' performance because there is no better comparison to make a decision from (all those head-on photo comparisons aren't very telling).

totally :) I believe that she had nose and boob job and that's it :) I really don't care....she looks great :D

+ If she's wearing Aladdin pants just because she put some weight on I wouldn't be mad if she does 10 liposuction surgeries just to get rid of that pants :)!

Music is more important that these type of stories...its her life and her body:)
  • fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member

Do you compare when she belts in Hurt and when she has closed mouth in Happy? :confused:
  • spaceoddityspaceoddity Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CROATIA wrote: »
    totally :) I believe that she had nose and boob job and that's it :) I really don't care....she looks great :D

+ If she's wearing Aladdin pants just because she put some weight on I wouldn't be mad if she does 10 liposuction surgeries just to get rid of that pants :)!

Music is more important that these type of stories...its her life and her body:)

I have to comment just one last time on the boob job thing. It seems that men in particular can't grasp the concept of a push up bra ;) Behold the powers of a push up bra!

http://www.eatspraylove.com/2012/04/24/push-up-bra-the-low-cost-boob-illution-betrayal-2/
  • ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    On another note, I love how happy and confident she looks in all the shots. And there is something warm and generous in her face.
    And we're off! Good luck @leonalewismusic! #xfactor http://t.co/4l1jMI7l
    Safe to say @leonalewismusic is bloody epic as an X Factor judge - sweet, constructive & seems to be so happy :) Amazing

From Amy. ( Not an unbiased source :D ), but I look forward to seeing this in action.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you compare when she belts in Hurt and when she has closed mouth in Happy? :confused:

That is true, good point, but the ridge of your nose isn't affected when you open your mouth, since it's bone, just the tip so if the ridge looks different (which it does, straight in 'Happy' and curved in 'Hurt') than something likely happened...

Ah sorry to dig us deeper into this thing though, I just thought that those 2 videos provided a good comparison that's all. Let's get back to enjoying the brand new, pilgrim Leona outfit :D.
  • GreekFanGreekFan Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    everyone is so kind here :D
    the truth is that she looks awful on x factor audition!
    reminds me of my grandma!
  • bluejeansbluejeans Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Nooo!!! What are you wearing Leona?? :cry::cry::cry:
    And the red lipstick!! :cry: :mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GreekFan wrote: »
    everyone is so kind here :D
    the truth is that she looks awful on x factor audition!
    reminds me of my grandma!

Reminds me of my great-great-great (x5) grandparents too. They were pilgrims :p.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Some tweets so far.

RT @Burtini Safe to say @leonalewismusic is bloody epic as an X Factor judge - sweet, constructive & seems to be so happy :) Amazing

RT @Burtini Fact - @leonalewismusic just gave Amy a standing ovation & said she loved her ... sadly it wasn't me #bugger #xfactor

RT @xfactorpress Leona is 'jealous' she didn't get any chocolates
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reminds me of my great-great-great (x5) grandparents too. They were pilgrims :p.

guess i must be old enough to be one (not quite but then again)....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    joaniponi wrote: »
    guess i must be old enough to be one (not quite but then again)....

Haha of course not, but you're in the UK right? So I guess that rules out the pilgrims part :p.
  • MikePJBMikePJB Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    Don't like the look at all. Would've like her to look how she did in the Save Me video. She looked perfect there.

Anyway hopefully she judges well and people take too her, that's the most important thing here I guess :).
  • LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im missing all the excitement as im from the usa!
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MikePJB wrote: »
    Don't like the look at all. Would've like her to look how she did in the Save Me video. She looked perfect there.

Anyway hopefully she judges well and people take too her, that's the most important thing here I guess :).

Agreed, I loved her look/make up in the Save Me vid so I was hoping for something like that or how she looked when she did XF Australia.

Oh well, I just hope she does a good job. :) I'm slightly nervous!
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leonagwen wrote: »
    Im missing all the excitement as im from the usa!

You're only missing some ugly clothes ;)
  • LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its funny how late that leona is on her tweets.She finally commenyed on being an xfaxtor judge,i mean cmon leona weve known that for 4 days now.Then when she was ticked off about the lovebirds leak a month after we knew about it.
  • poker_faceLeonapoker_faceLeona Posts: 2,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just can't wait for the Live Lounge performance and Leona's Hackney concert and Hackney-work.

We simply need new music from Leona.

If there was more music coming from her, we wouldn't have to talk about her clothes and nose. :D

Aladin can fly high, hopefully Leona will rise to fame again with her pants :D
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    I think she looks pretty good tbh, not my favourite look but she is still gorgeous.

New pic

http://twitter.com/SYCO_NEWS/status/206388044473958400/photo/1
This discussion has been closed.