Options

In the closet Lesbian celebs! Who are they?

Comments

• Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Katie did an interview where she said she was confused about her sexuality.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie married James Toseland in 2012.

Just googled them and dont like to be one to judge these things but they do look quite awkward together.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cara Delevingne ;)
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sparkle22 wrote: »
    I think Katie did an interview where she said she was confused about her sexuality.

Katie: Sometimes, I get really confused about my sexuality.
    Interviewer: Uh, I just asked when your new album's coming out...?
  • Options
    nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just googled them and dont like to be one to judge these things but they do look quite awkward together.

Like someone said earlier, a lavender marriage. Whilst I don't deny they might hit it off personality wise, I think he's very gay, and Katie is at least bi, but more likely gay. I think with his image of being a macho bike racer and now into heavy metal music, just makes it harder for him to come out.
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rihanna.
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    nw0307 wrote: »
    Like someone said earlier, a lavender marriage. Whilst I don't deny they might hit it off personality wise, I think he's very gay, and Katie is at least bi, but more likely gay. I think with his image of being a macho bike racer and now into heavy metal music, just makes it harder for him to come out.

I certainly think she's bi.
    Butterface wrote: »
    Rihanna.

She's openly bi.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    billie said she was bi-curious and geri seems to change on what she says.

Geri has said she likes breasts but doesn't like 'the other bit.' I think she's straight.

Pink is straight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    I thought pink was Bi.
  • Options
    wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marina_Ox wrote: »
    I think at least one of the girls from Little Mix, probably Perrie or Jesy. Also Demi Lovato.

I am a fan of little mix and agree if any of the girls were to come out as gay/bi it would be perrie or Jesy. Jesy is more likely for me but I do not know why. I am not good at these things so may be wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Chazmaxi wrote: »
    I thought pink was Bi.

She has flip flopped on it a bit IIRC.
  • Options
    TributeTribute Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    That would not be surprising at all.

And this is her girlfriend. https://mobile.twitter.com/MarinaShafir
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pink said something that was interpreted and serialised as her saying she was bisexual

She instantly denied it

I agree with the belief that if somebody says 'i could maybe develop feelings for someone of the same sex under the right circumstances' it doesn't mean they are automatically bisexual. If you have no interest in exploring it, it's not relevant to your identity. 'I'm bisexual but i have no interest in the same sex' sounds absurd
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    wise-up wrote: »
    I am a fan of little mix and agree if any of the girls were to come out as gay/bi it would be perrie or Jesy. Jesy is more likely for me but I do not know why. I am not good at these things so may be wrong.

Jesy is always open about finding girls attractive and she tweeted recently that she wants Jessie J to be her wife. She's really "touchy" when she messes around with the other Little Mix girls, I'm pretty sure I've seen GIFs of her grinding on all of them haha. She's also said openly that she flirts with girls and boys, and from interviews I can see this. Also this is just speculation but me and my friend, who is also a big fan, had a very long conversation about this and we think Jesy could have a thing for Perrie.
  • Options
    Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who are in the closet are the least likely to be open about finding the same sex attractive, be touchy feely with them etc

Wishful thinking on peoples part
  • Options
    Forum Member
    People who are in the closet are the least likely to be open about finding the same sex attractive, be touchy feely with them etc

Wishful thinking on peoples part

Not necessarily. The One Direction guys are all over each other on stage and you can't seriously believe they're all straight
  • Options
    pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I believe Jessie is the author of her biography chloe govern apparently spoke to many insiders and old friends.
    not only that but before that she spoke openly in glamour magazine and on alan carr about her sexuality.
    but ever since has refused to talk about it in any interviews she always says she's single there's no evidence of any boyfriends i'm not saying it's not possible but unlikely.
    I understand why no young singers are out as gay except beth ditto who is not mainstream.
    the record company wants them to sell as many records as possible I think gabrielle is I know she had a son.
    but that was a long time ago back in the early 90's.

I remember hearing a long time ago when Katie Melua had her first big hit that she wanted to be open about her sexuality, but her record company talked her out of it, fearing her career wouldn't take off.
  • Options
    ftvftv Posts: 31,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaditano wrote: »
    Queen Latifah came out (better late than never!) to an American magazine earlier this year.

Gina ? It wouldn't surprise me.

Somebody else who recently came out is the BBC newsreader Jane Hill. Not the biggest star in the celebrity sky, I know, but the more the merrier!

Jane is openly gay but a (male) friend used to go out with her some years ago and says she definitely wasn't then:eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pink said something that was interpreted and serialised as her saying she was bisexual

She instantly denied it

I agree with the belief that if somebody says 'i could maybe develop feelings for someone of the same sex under the right circumstances' it doesn't mean they are automatically bisexual. If you have no interest in exploring it, it's not relevant to your identity. 'I'm bisexual but i have no interest in the same sex' sounds absurd

Human sexuality isn't quite as simple as people think though. It's quite possible to be a bi-romantic heterosexual (that is you could fall in love with someone of the same sex but not actually want to have sex with them). Is it sensible? Not really, but not much about human nature is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 807
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I can't see how it wouldn't be.

I am female and engaged to a woman, however, i'm not sexually attracted to women other than my partner. I can tell that a woman is attractive but it doesn't make me feel the same as when i see an attractive man, if that makes sense.

I consider myself to be straight, and in a relationship with a member of the same sex. not a lot of people understand that though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am female and engaged to a woman, however, i'm not sexually attracted to women other than my partner. I can tell that a woman is attractive but it doesn't make me feel the same as when i see an attractive man, if that makes sense.

I consider myself to be straight, and in a relationship with a member of the same sex. not a lot of people understand that though

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IfItsYouItsOkay

See also Lindsay Lohan re: Sam Ronson, at least at the moment.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She must be a very special lady. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Opinions on Demi Lovato?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have a friend who was in exactly the same position as you. She'd only ever had relationships with men and then met a woman who she fell in love with. They got engaged and lived together but it didn't work out.
    However, my friend says she's never had those feelings for any other woman and is now with a man.
    For her, it was about being in love with the person, not their gender
  • Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marina_Ox wrote: »
    Opinions on Demi Lovato?

She has had quite a few relationships with men, inlcuding Wilmer Valderrama from That 70's Show. Caused quite a stir because of the age gap. Also a few of the men have leaked naked photos of her, which is disgusting :cry:

However, Ruby Rose recently said this on twitter:
    'Think i'll take a few days off social media while @ddlovato's friend attack me for being a 'scorned ex-lover'.

She also said she was one of the only people Demi has slept with who hasn't leaked naked photos of her. Unless Ruby is lying, it suggests that Demi is probably bisexual :)