Who will you vote for in the EU election 22 May 2014?

Comments

• dragonzorddragonzord Posts: 1,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would never ever ever ever vote conservatives,
    I will vote Labour as I have done since 1997.
  • rusty123rusty123 Posts: 22,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want a referendum but unlike UKIP who want out, have always wanted out and seem ideologically blinkered in that way of thinking regardless of how the EU evolves so only focus on the negatives, I want to be able to make an informed choice hence why I'm going to vote tory.
    Theirs is a more balanced way to look at the subject, ie wanting to be in the EU, but not at any cost and they are the only party prepared to offer an in/out referendum on that basis, which logically imo (and forgeting party politics for a sec), makes them the best candidates for a Brussells gig on that basis alone.

If an MEP is to be of any use to us doesn't it have to be one that the rest of the european parliament has to listen to? Put your foreign MEP heads on for a mo...

UKIP want out regardless, so why listen to them.
    LibDems & Labour (to a lesser extent) are EU sheep, so why listen to them if they start bleating if you think they'll go along with whatever anyway?
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be mainly voting for the George Galloway Islamic independence halal sharia law party.

Ha ha , love it !.
  • HowardessexHowardessex Posts: 2,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sniffle774 wrote: »
    Really have no idea at the moment.

Is that because the SWP are not on the list ? :D
  • blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm voting for the ultra liberal, immigrant loving, pro drugs, Britain hating, EU surrender merchants that are the Lib Dems. Oh wait, they're actually just soft Tories . . .
  • blue eyed guyblue eyed guy Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    toastie wrote: »
    I was going to vote for UKIP but I won't be voting at all now.

Ahh go on, be a devil and vote for the British National Party, you'll feel better afterward. :D
  • toastietoastie Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh go on, be a devil and vote for the British National Party, you'll feel better afterward. :D

Err, no. They are even worse than UKIP.
  • the power kingthe power king Posts: 895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    in The Euros Voting Ukip to Brass off Booth The Con,s& Fib Dem,s in The Locals,s Next year G E Labour:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UKIP. The others aren't even trying anymore.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UKIP.

Then a Ulster Unionist party.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will always Vote Green
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    According to electoral calculus, this poll (102 votes) would result in a UKIP majority of 596, with 623 UKIP MPs, 7 Labour, 2 Nats and 18 others (NI). No Tories or LIb Dems. Note: do not take this as even the remotest possibility!
  • deptfordbakerdeptfordbaker Posts: 22,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations OP, you have correctly colour coordinated the political parties in the poll, a first on this forum I believe. :)
  • PessimisticPessimistic Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    Conservative because the only other party who has similar thinking as myself is UKIP.
    I voted UKIP last EU election, yet despite having a few UKIP MEPs they have successfully managed to do bugger all and in fact have caused more problems with their stupidly blinkered ideology and closet racism.
  • CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Green or TUSC or SPEW depending on who is standing in the East Midlands. I voted green in this poll.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will be mainly voting for the George Galloway Islamic independence halal sharia law party.

lol :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The guy with pint gets my vote this time, the first time ever I am voting for a party different to the one I vote for usually.
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    Cryolemon wrote: »
    Green or TUSC or SPEW depending on who is standing in the East Midlands. I voted green in this poll.
    I'm not sure the Society for the Promotion of Elvish Welfare is standing.
  • ItsNickItsNick Posts: 3,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank God.
    Common sense is still alive and kicking.

It says a lot about UKIP when you've got ELEVEN different options and one of those 11 is OVER 50% (in other words a majority). If I was very anti UKIP and I could see that they were so far ahead I'd seriously be thinking to myself 'Hang on Nick, I must be missing something, these people can't ALL be wrong'.
    Fortunately I'm not anti UKIP.
    I'll be voting for them because I don't agree with free movement. I believe that the levels of MASS immigration we've seen in recent years has been the heart of the cause of a lot of our problems in the UK. It causes tensions, it drives down wages, it puts massive pressure on public services. You've got schools where kids speak god knows how many different languages. London isn't the London I grew up and used to visit as a youngster. It feels, looks and sounds more like a foreign city every day. There are parts of it where it seems to have lost all its Englishness. Things have gone too far and it's good that a lot of other people can see sense.
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^^ You CAN fool all of the people some of the time.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The people just see a real leader in Nigel Farage and not the same old speak like Clegg and Cameron. Thank god for a real patriotic leader in British politics.
  • ItsNickItsNick Posts: 3,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    edEx wrote: »
    ^^^ You CAN fool all of the people some of the time.
    The EU has certainly fooled many.
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    dragonzord wrote: »
    I would never ever ever ever vote conservatives,
    I will vote Labour as I have done since 1997.

Is that you Mr Blair?
  • ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    UKIP all the way.

I'm sick of being ignored by the three major parties. They don't give a shit about the views of hard working, tax paying, white, British people. It's about time we all stood up and said fk you then - we're not voting for you.
  • edExedEx Posts: 13,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    The people just see a real leader in Nigel Farage and not the same old speak like Clegg and Cameron. Thank god for a real patriotic leader in British politics.
    Whatever Farage is he's definitely no leader. Hardly a week goes past without him having to throw someone out of his party for shouting their mouth off stupidly. A real leader would have sorted out this obvious flaw in UKIP months ago.