Osborne: ill or on something?

Comments

• MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who's ever seen anyone off their head on whizz knows that he's off his head on whizz.
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure we all have days when we look a bit rough.

Osborne has actually lost 2 stone in the last year
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/georgeosborne/11126757/George-Osborne-loses-weight-and-spends-summer-in-a-campervan-with-family.html
  • gummy mummygummy mummy Posts: 26,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Mock him no, though for some strange reason I find it very difficult to feel sympathetic.

That's understandable, but I just think it is wrong to mock people, Osborne included

Which is why I have always believed you should not do to others what you wouldn't want others to do to you (or anyone else )
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »
    I'm sure we all have days when we look a bit rough.

Osborne has actually lost 2 stone in the last year
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/georgeosborne/11126757/George-Osborne-loses-weight-and-spends-summer-in-a-campervan-with-family.html

Well losing the weight certainly doesn't seem to have done him any good. I would be seriously worried about him if he were my son.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Don't you think he looks tired? ;)
  • smudges dadsmudges dad Posts: 36,989
    Forum Member
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    He can have a good rest after the may election:)
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Caxton wrote: »
    Looks like a loop tape shown in slow motion repeatedly. I would imagine a similar effect could be done by filming anyone.

I agree.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    I agree.

The same effect as when a tape showing someone eating a bacon butty has been slowed down, ?
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    He can have a good rest after the may election:)

:D:D:D

Honestly I think the little snake was just having an off day, we all have those.
  • Steve_CardanasSteve_Cardanas Posts: 4,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did The Doctor not say that about Harriet Jones.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Now that is an in joke that only certain TV viewers will get ;-)
  • OLD HIPPY GUYOLD HIPPY GUY Posts: 28,199
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree.

Yes, and so do I, probably why I said exactly that in post #2 of this very thread, I said it's only a couple of seconds at best, slowed down and looped, it's easy to capture a split second or a couple of seconds of someone doing an everyday perfectly normal action then freeze or slow down the action and use it to have a 'pop' at someone, for example someone chewing something,...... like a bacon sandwich for example?

However, having said that, after looking at the much longer and normal speed video posted further down page 1, I'm not so sure, he does look 'under the weather' shall we say
    Also, I may be wrong, but it does seem as though the TV producer is trying to keep him out of shot a few times, by changing camera angles when showing Cameron.

Of course I accept that I wouldn't have noticed that had I not been looking for Osborne.
  • RecordPlayerRecordPlayer Posts: 22,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maybe osbourne drunk from someone that made him sick.

Is he a vampire? Perhaps he doesn't like daylight :o

Seriously, Osborne does look ill. Maybe coming down with flu or something? He's not concentrating properly and seems to be having breathing problems. As someone said earlier- could be exhaustion ...or he's in love.
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D

Honestly I think the little snake was just having an off day, we all have those.

Every day he's in office is an off day on the rough end of his policies. ;-)
  • LandisLandis Posts: 14,855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There is no need for a loop, a zoomed image, a change of speed, or anything else.
    It was completely obvious watching the live HD Broadcast yesterday that he is either ill or very tired.
    I wish the man well.
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks off his tits
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The same effect as when a tape showing someone eating a bacon butty has been slowed down, ?

Most likely.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and so do I, probably why I said exactly that in post #2 of this very thread, I said it's only a couple of seconds at best, slowed down and looped, it's easy to capture a split second or a couple of seconds of someone doing an everyday perfectly normal action then freeze or slow down the action and use it to have a 'pop' at someone, for example someone chewing something,...... like a bacon sandwich for example?

However, having said that, after looking at the much longer and normal speed video posted further down page 1, I'm not so sure, he does look 'under the weather' shall we say
    Also, I may be wrong, but it does seem as though the TV producer is trying to keep him out of shot a few times, by changing camera angles when showing Cameron.

Of course I accept that I wouldn't have noticed that had I not been looking for Osborne.

I watched PMQs and have no recollection of noticing anything unusual except a chap on Cameron's right (shown left on tv screen) whose face I did not recognise and the camera seemed to focus on him.
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched PMQs and have no recollection of noticing anything unusual except a chap on Cameron's right (shown left on tv screen) whose face I did not recognise and the camera seemed to focus on him.

Perhaps you should check the Official coverage linked to in post 13 - no slo-mo, no loops, just the live feed. And then come back and say that there's nothing wrong.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PeggysDad wrote: »

Thanks for that. I'm going to have nightmares now. It proves nothing except that if you slow Osborne down you get the full effect of his unpleasant weirdness.
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Don't worry folks ATOS have found him fit for work!!
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GibsonSG wrote: »
    Thanks for that. I'm going to have nightmares now. It proves nothing except that if you slow Osborne down you get the full effect of his unpleasant weirdness.

All it proves is that if you slow anyone down they look weird.
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I just watched PMQ's on i player, and he certainly doesn't look right. Maybe he's ill. He was staring straight ahead, almost unblinkingly and not looking with it, for much of the time. He's lost a lot of weight (although that's a diet), and his hair looked a bit of a mess, whereas it used to look very neat. He did look a bit more relaxed later on, and even had a laugh after Norman Baker was mildly mocked by Cameron.

But I do get the feeling he is unwell - whether that is mental or physical, is unclear.

I wish him all the best - especially as he's a cat lover, like me.
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i wonder if he will be brought up on Have I got news for you he was definately away with the fairies