Options

The John James & Josie Appreciation Thread (Part 224)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    Hi Maria, missed talking to you.

Wonder what its the final countdown to? Do you think we're all going to be disappointed?

hi lizzy, it's summat to do with MLDenim, as the guy who runs it re-tweeted it too. probably to do with on-line export is my guess & john's just helpin him out to publicise.
    which is much better than asking ppl to vote for some random girl to spend a year drinking & partying!!!:rolleyes:
  • Options
    2Judy2Judy Posts: 4,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lizzy66 wrote: »
    Hi Maria, missed talking to you.

Wonder what its the final countdown to? Do you think we're all going to be disappointed?

I dont know what it means, didnt give us too much information, did he, I expect he s planning something but flip knows what
  • Options
    Lizzy66Lizzy66 Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    miljo wrote: »
    hi lizzy, it's summat to do with MLDenim, as the guy who runs it re-tweeted it too. probably to do with on-line export is my guess & john's just helpin him out to publicise.
    which is much better than asking ppl to vote for some random girl to spend a year drinking & partying!!!:rolleyes:

Agree, its nice that he's helping out his mate with the denim shop, think that's where all those lovely tee-shirts he wore on BB came from.
    As for the party girl vote, part of me thinks (and hopes;)) it was yet another JJP windup. The boy's not stupid he knows how to rattle cages, and by that I mean both sides.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    2Judy wrote: »
    I dont know what it means, didnt give us too much information, did he, I expect he s planning something but flip knows what

I'm sure Miljos right, and its MLDenim, but the real question is why John has suddenly decided to come out of his self-imposed exile and bombard us all with tweets. The MLD ones I can understand, the vote ones just seem completely out of character to me. But what do I know:confused:

Would like to think that there's another layer here yet to be revealed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Night guys.

Have realized my posts have been a bit one-sided tonight, sorry, not intentional, like them both equally, just a bit more to talk about on the John side tonight.
    Will do my best to balance it out next time.
  • Options
    Bumble43Bumble43 Posts: 886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Goodnight everyone :yawn::yawn:

Sleep Well

:sleep::sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and it's nanight from me. girls finally gone off to sleep & think i'll follow 'em.
    Byeeeee xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    morning all hope everyone has a good weekend xx
  • Options
    sueblooresuebloore Posts: 7,481
    Forum Member
    its goodmorning from me, hope everyone is well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wendy hope your dad is ok lots of love
  • Options
    Forum Member
    well something has got to be wrong 3hrs and not 1 posting, is someone trying to tell me to get lost
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,142
    Forum Member
    suebloore wrote: »
    well something has got to be wrong 3hrs and not 1 posting, is someone trying to tell me to get lost

No one would do that Sue :D

I am just having a look round DS, twitter and facebook - it seems quiet everywhere at the moment :(
  • Options
    jackyo55jackyo55 Posts: 19,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    afternoon all, bit quiet i wish the poem writers would come up with something brill xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    so nice to see someone i thought everyone had jumped ship
  • Options
    Forum Member
    suebloore wrote: »
    so nice to see someone i thought everyone had jumped ship

Still around :)

I see the tweet Josie retweeted earlier was from someone named John James Brady - I wonder if she noticed the name :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    andcb wrote: »
    Still around :)

I see the tweet Josie retweeted earlier was from someone named John James Brady - I wonder if she noticed the name :D

saw that to:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackyo55 wrote: »
    afternoon all, bit quiet i wish the poem writers would come up with something brill xx

Give me a Subject to inspire me then Jacky. I'm struggling with the poetry at the moment. Still waiting to write that epic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Afternoon, I have just made a new video (I know crazy). The music is a bit obscure 'Without a Word' by Birdy...I was going to use Endless Love but couldn't really get in to the song. However I have just put the song over the cut for this video and it fits ok so I might publish the same video twice with different songs and keep the most popular one.

Anyway here is the current version with my favourite song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ1Cfo9Fy2k&feature=youtu.be

I'm off to catch up on what I've missed on the thread the last few days :)
  • Options
    shemarchishemarchi Posts: 6,494
    Forum Member
    Just a little something.

VIRGO.......
    We all like a routine,it reasures and comforts us. We also like to know who our friends are.........
    and who our enemies are. Much as we may dislike encountering someone who annoys us,we get a strange sense of satisfaction from conflict. We define our identities by the people we dont like, the situations we disaprove of or the causes we refuse to support.As individuals and nations we get used to being at odds with one and other.But we can break that habit and find a better way. Be willing to embrace a real change in May and that change will reach out to embrace you.

Does this remind you of anyone?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And another.

Aquarius.
    When our vehicles get dirty, there is the car wash. when our clothes get grubby, there is the laundry.
    So where then,can we take our memories when they start to get mucky?Or must we just allow them to carry on becoming ever more corrupted and confused.We tell ourselves stories about the past and we repeat them so often that we begin to believe they are the gospel truth......the only accurate version of events. You now need to revisit a part of your past. Once you have seen it differently, you will see vast
    positive potential in the month that lies ahead of you.

I recall someone like this,...........Cant for the life of me remember who.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shemarchi wrote: »
    And another.

Aquarius.
    When our vehicles get dirty, there is the car wash. when our clothes get grubby, there is the laundry.
    So where then,can we take our memories when they start to get mucky?Or must we just allow them to carry on becoming ever more corrupted and confused.We tell ourselves stories about the past and we repeat them so often that we begin to believe they are the gospel truth......the only accurate version of events. You now need to revisit a part of your past. Once you have seen it differently, you will see vast

wow the forces are converging! Lets hope someone helps Josie see the past more clearly and she can be ready for what the future may bring............
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just a little something.

VIRGO.......
    We all like a routine,it reasures and comforts us. We also like to know who our friends are.........
    and who our enemies are. Much as we may dislike encountering someone who annoys us,we get a strange sense of satisfaction from conflict. We define our identities by the people we dont like, the situations we disaprove of or the causes we refuse to support.As individuals and nations we get used to being at odds with one and other.But we can break that habit and find a better way. Be willing to embrace a real change in May and that change will reach out to embrace you.

Does this remind you of anyone?
    And another.

Aquarius.

Think we need Wendy's omegas because I can't think of who they remind me of either :D:D

Hope your shoulder is better now :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Although easing a bit i have been told to stay off here for a couple of days more,
    but i miss you all and could not resist above posts.
    Mind it did **** the flying **** out of me as John would say.
    BBS Shem xx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Afternoon, I have just made a new video (I know crazy). The music is a bit obscure 'Without a Word' by Birdy...I was going to use Endless Love but couldn't really get in to the song. However I have just put the song over the cut for this video and it fits ok so I might publish the same video twice with different songs and keep the most popular one.

Anyway here is the current version with my favourite song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ1Cfo9Fy2k&feature=youtu.be

I'm off to catch up on what I've missed on the thread the last few days :)

Lovely video Muddy - and I love the song as well - although very sad :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Josie Gibson ‏ @Josiestweet
    This is not a joke tweet...but does anyone know how I would apply to be the mayor of Bristol?

:D
This discussion has been closed.