✭✭✭✭✭
    Holding a pie and wearing oven gloves.

That's tough.
  • Options
    mazeymazey Posts: 137,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tanequil wrote: »
    The next series starts five weeks from today.
    I saw mention of a teaser for Arrow, he is kissing Felicity. I cannot find it now.

Ian has gone. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beetroot is not too bad, it takes sweetness quite well.

Pink's a kind of red. :D
  • Options
    TanequilTanequil Posts: 367,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mazey wrote: »
    I saw mention of a teaser for Arrow, he is kissing Felicity. I cannot find it now.

This is a trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfgthhsuUb8
    Ian has gone. :(

I don't want to see Johnny dance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pink's a kind of red. :D

:D

I want to punch him. :D and so does Foxy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is a trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfgthhsuUb8

I don't want to see Johnny dance.
    Thanks for link.

Johnny may win on taste.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

I want to punch him. :D and so does Foxy.
    He took losing quite well, Dakota did a dad dance.

I am suddenly very tired and I have to put the bins out. Goodnight Tan :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I liked the way the winner was dancing however still counting the money :)

Night Mazey :)

It's my bin day tomorrow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning :)
  • Options
    3rd World Disco3rd World Disco Posts: 22,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Tan. :)

I'm surprised by your unfamiliarity with the breakfast casserole. You should know that anything can and will be stacked and baked.

Set off to work with lead in your stomach and heart disease as a carpool.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning 3WD :)

I have to say that looks revolting and would probably have me sitting on the bog all morning.

I might give it a go :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A tad quiet here this morning shall I make a sandwich or shall I make a post in the are you male or female thread.

I'll go for the sandwich.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning :)

I was catching up on LF, nothing new a lot of Dee, at least BB:US does not have Dee, a good POV task that I would love to see used in a UK BB.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was catching up on LF, nothing new a lot of Dee, at least BB:US does not have Dee, a good POV task that I would love to see used in a UK BB.

Morning Mazey :)

I didn't watch the LF or BOTS, I went to bed and had a dream about banging a six inch nail into my forehead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning Mazey! :)
    I'll go for the sandwich.

The best choice in every situation.

Looking at this forum no one has anything to talk about. A CBB for the ages.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Morning Mazey :)

I didn't watch the LF or BOTS, I went to bed and had a dream about banging a six inch nail into my forehead.
    Not much difference in the effect. :)

Morning Tan :)
    Morning Mazey! :)

Morning 3WD :)

I blame the lack of LF, limited amounts late evening do not give enough time to observe HMs and compare with edited HL versions, but it is better than nothing. One thing I have noticed is the way Dee campaigns against chosen targets, going on and on and on ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I barely read the forum I think people who watch BB are weird.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TAR:Canada - episode 9
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    :D
    TAR:Canada - episode 9
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I blame the lack of LF, limited amounts late evening do not give enough time to observe HMs and compare with edited HL versions, but it is better than nothing. One thing I have noticed is the way Dee campaigns against chosen targets, going on and on and on ...

Just imagine a final of Dee, Lauren, Ricci and George. :blush:

My friend who had been watching out of Buseyocity knew Dee from Benefit Street. This surprised me, but it apparently aired on some obscure cable channel in the States.

There's nothing weird about supporting winners like Helly Woo Woo. >:(

Someone made a compilation of Grande Senior's delusion in the wake of last week's Team America performance.
    Frankie and Derrick are openly chatting about their mission and result in front of Victoria. This being Victoria, I'm sure she wasn't paying attention and wouldn't have understood if she listened.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's nothing weird about supporting winners like Helly Woo Woo. >:(

I watched CBB tonight and when Frenchy was evicted it was like the forum went into grief.

Two weeks ago nobody had heard of her and I'm still not convinced it's a her and two weeks from now she will be like the memory of an Alzheimer's patient.
    Someone made a compilation of Grande Senior's delusion in the wake of last week's Team America performance.
    Frankie and Derrick are openly chatting about their mission and result in front of Victoria. This being Victoria, I'm sure she wasn't paying attention and wouldn't have understood if she listened.

I skipped through that. The only reason why I will watch the show tomorrow is because of the double eviction and the way this year is going the two on the block for eviction two will be Victoria and Christine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched CBB tonight and when Frenchy was evicted it was like the forum went into grief.

Two weeks ago nobody had heard of her and I'm still not convinced it's a her and two weeks from now she will be like the memory of an Alzheimer's patient.

I saw a thread the other day talking about how pretty she was before. This was the picture used as evidence. :confused::blush:
    The file name is illuminating. :D

I only hope you get to see her Rock of Love costar at some point. The VH1 floodgates are now open. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw a thread the other day talking about how pretty she was before. This was the picture used as evidence. :confused::blush:
    The file name is illuminating. :D

She looked better but still a face that would suit a building site.
    I only hope you get to see her Rock of Love costar at some point. The VH1 floodgates are now open. :cool:

A lovely girl who has overdone it with the Lemsip, I hope her cold gets better
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I skipped through that. The only reason why I will watch the show tomorrow is because of the double eviction and the way this year is going the two on the block for eviction two will be Victoria and Christine.

It's dangerous to want things from BB:US at this point but I want Victoria to outlast Derrick tomorrow. Without those nostrils this season would have been very different.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just imagine a final of Dee, Lauren, Ricci and George. :blush:

My friend who had been watching out of Buseyocity knew Dee from Benefit Street. This surprised me, but it apparently aired on some obscure cable channel in the States.
    Imagine is about as close as I would get, I would not even have it running in the background.

I did not watch Benefit St, too busy watching genuine rubbish. :blush:
    I have got almost half way through, taking a break from Ariana's brother's face and voice. The mission failed because America does not understand drag. That explains why Jack Lemmon was so hated in Some Like it Hot and the film bombed.
This discussion has been closed.