Uri Bloody Geller

Glyn WGlyn W Posts: 5,819
Forum Member
Not only has Endemol wasted hard cash on paying this old fraud for his useless opinions - psychic my arse, he's a conjuror and I'd have more respect for him if he admitted as much instead of maintaining the charade of 'mental powers' - he said just about the stupidest thing to Shahbaz that could have been said: that's he's going to have his own television programme.

The utter pillock. The last thing that Shahbaz needs right now is to be lied to.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Glyn W wrote:
    Not only has Endemol wasted hard cash on paying this old fraud for his useless opinions - pychic my arse, he's a conjuror and I'd have more respect for him if he admitted instead of maintaining the charade of 'mental powers' - he said just about the stupidest thing to Shahbaz that could have been said: that's he's going to have his own television programme.

The utter pillock. The last thing that Shahbaz needs right now is to be lied to.

I'm sorry but that was incredibly inept......
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well Geller you are wrong Nikki will never win, she is so false not true and kind for goodness sake where has he been all his life?
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they are running out of guests to come on and say Pete is wonderful.

Though Uri thinks Nikki will win!
  • GoldenEye007GoldenEye007 Posts: 1,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glyn W wrote:
    Not only has Endemol wasted hard cash on paying this old fraud for his useless opinions - pychic my arse, he's a conjuror and I'd have more respect for him if he admitted instead of maintaining the charade of 'mental powers' - he said just about the stupidest thing to Shahbaz that could have been said: that's he's going to have his own television programme.

I absolutely agree 100%

He is as delusional as Shabaz is LOLZ
  • HampshireHannahHampshireHannah Posts: 1,088
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uri doesn't have any kind of psychic powers - it doesn't take a genius to work out that Bonnie is anxious at the moment and the housemates all want to win :rolleyes:
  • CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BBDodge wrote:
    Maybe they are running out of guests to come on and say Pete is wonderful.

Though Uri thinks Nikki will win!

They have 12 weeks to fill so obviously they can't broadcast the 'Pete to win' propoganda on every programme. :sleep:
  • pericompericom Posts: 6,025
    Forum Member
    Totally agree.

He no longer does his spoon bending trick on camera as he got found out once for using pre-bent spoons LOL
  • RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His answer to the question "so what kind of messages are you getting from the housemates?" was "they all want to win"......well you dont say captain obvious, the guy is a loser, but he thinks Nikki will win which is the only good thing that came out of his spoon bending mouth.
  • Glyn WGlyn W Posts: 5,819
    Forum Member
    Redmond wrote:
    but he thinks Nikki will win which is the only good thing that came out of his spoon bending mouth.

Only because he's going to fall flat on his arse when she doesn't.

But then, of course, he'll no doubt blame a bad signal or something. :yawn:
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glyn W wrote:
    Not only has Endemol wasted hard cash on paying this old fraud for his useless opinions - psychic my arse, he's a conjuror and I'd have more respect for him if he admitted as much instead of maintaining the charade of 'mental powers' - he said just about the stupidest thing to Shahbaz that could have been said: that's he's going to have his own television programme.

Totally agree, as does my better half who had to have a five minute rant when he saw Geller appear.

Uri Geller - the second biggest douche in the universe :)
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uri is a genius!
    He is one of the most clever scam artists in the showbiz arena!
  • PinkvelvetPinkvelvet Posts: 10,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it's out of the realms of possibilities for Nikki to win this, but have to agree that UG is an awful charlatan and fake, his answers were so trite and vague anybody could have gone in and done a better job.

And trying to ensue he comes back again another day when he couldn't even give a good performance the first time - awful - just plain awful

As for Shabby getting his own tv show, nothing would surprise me lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    if i met him geller..id love to break his nose with my forehead....wonder if hed see that coming???...lol :)
  • Glyn WGlyn W Posts: 5,819
    Forum Member
    Pinkvelvet wrote:
    As for Shabby getting his own tv show, nothing would surprise me lol

I really don't think any self-respecting programme maker would willingly want to put themselves through trying to direct him. I think he's shot himself in the foot with his antics in the house in that respect.
  • StuntyStunty Posts: 45,698
    Forum Member
    Uri is a comlete waste of time. If only he had said that Shab was a head-case it may have been the truest word he uttered.

Former friend of Michael Jackson!!! huh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member
    Uri Geller.

The name says it all. A complete ****.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,306
    Forum Member
    I like him
    :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    Yes Uri Geller is a complete and utter tw*t I wanted to turn over as soon as i saw his face but I wanted to see the Shabazz interview.

Its actually annoyed me that he thinks Nikki will win as I want her too but now that hes said it I want him too be wrong! So thanks a lot Uri why dont you go home and bend a spoon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,679
    Forum Member
    Kudos for the thread title.

What an idiot this man is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When is the entertainment industry going to stop exhuming this man, Uri Geller.
    What a load of pishposh, and he is being paid for it! what next 'Uri and Shabazzs' magical disappearing act. (I wish)
    He is an insult to the intelligience.