Who Admits To Owning A Blow Up Doll?

Comments

• RampentRampent Posts: 523
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I remember now. He "serviced" them all, as he thought some may get jealous. :D Set places for them at the dining table and everything! :D

Thats the chap!! Anybody got a youtube link to this guy!! He was pro mad and dolls looked so AWESOME sat around his table!! It was magic!!

He talked to them and like you said he thought one was jealous of the other dolls!!! :eek::D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not me , but my friend had one .
    He bit her on the arse in the throes of passion and it was game over .
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rampent wrote: »
    Thats the chap!! Anybody got a youtube link to this guy!! He was pro mad and dolls looked so AWESOME sat around his table!! It was magic!!

He talked to them and like you said he thought one was jealous of the other dolls!!! :eek::D:D
    Was it this one? :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    klendathu wrote: »
    Not me , but my friend had one .
    He bit her on the arse in the throes of passion and it was game over .

Did 'she' blow him off?? :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    Was it this one? :cool:

FOUND!! ACE dude - this thing is AWESOME!! Cheers!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His hair is all wonky!! Playing with the dolls feet!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my bloody god!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It just gets WORST!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FOUND!! ACE dude - this thing is AWESOME!! Cheers!!
    Hilarious isn't it? I remember seeing it too and was amazed at how life like they are.......and also how 'ordinary' this guy was too!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hilarious isn't it? I remember seeing it too and was amazed at how life like they are.......and also how 'ordinary' this guy was too!

Bloody hell them dolls are like real real!! Yeah! He just thinks its normal. I really want one of those babes :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bloody hell them dolls are like real real!! Yeah! He just thinks its normal. I really want one of those babes :D:D:D
    They don't come cheap......but......you get to 'design' your own babe.......and just imagine, no worries about 'high maintenance' or divorce costs!!! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They don't come cheap......but......you get to 'design' your own babe.......and just imagine, no worries about 'high maintenance' or divorce costs!!! :D

You bet!! Them things are just AWESOME!! In a room with the lights off you could be with the real deal!! Even with the lights on. I would get a blonde one with blue eyes. No need to date and blow money on beer and ****.

No more 'You don't look fat in that dress' or 'Yes! You look great in a size 18 dress' and all the other BS.

I could spend my time thinking the the thing is real and get my rocks off and spend the cash on doing the doll up with new eyeballs and hair. And it would never talk back!! ACE!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You bet!! Them things are just AWESOME!! In a room with the lights off you could be with the real deal!! Even with the lights on. I would get a blonde one with blue eyes. No need to date and blow money on beer and ****.

No more 'You don't look fat in that dress' or 'Yes! You look great in a size 18 dress' and all the other BS.

I could spend my time thinking the the thing is real and get my rocks off and spend the cash on doing the doll up with new eyeballs and hair. And it would never talk back!! ACE!!
    Here you go! Get designing your ideal Babe! :cool:;)

Whatever floats yer boat......you can have......at a price!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh boy!! Click on number four!! I want to marry that doll RIGHT NOW!! She is epic!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,126
    Forum Member

Lol..someone posted a link to this site on a car forum I frequent...the aim of the game was to see how much it cost to spec up your ideal Doll...I think Mine cost $6k!!...it was sometime ago so the price might have gone up...or down..well we are in a recession:D

As for the vid posted earlier...well f.o.o.k me fancy living with Mum,Dad and your blow up Girlfriend :eek::eek:
  • Jol44Jol44 Posts: 21,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sexism at work:sleep:, women don't have to 'admit' to their toys, in fact quite the opposite.

The answer is no by the way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lewi26 wrote: »
    Do people actually own them? Ild rather just av a wank

PMSL :D
  • Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member

I'm sure I've seen number 8 working at a checkout in my local supermarket :)
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Surely these Realdolls must get a bit.....clogged up, if you know what I mean. What happens then?
    *insert vomit smiley here*
  • manickangaroomanickangaroo Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh boy!! Click on number four!! I want to marry that doll RIGHT NOW!! She is epic!!

I'm ordering No.8.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm ordering No.8.
    Seeing as i've 'introduced' you two, I do expect an invitation to the Wedding. ;):cool:
  • Amanda_OBrien2Amanda_OBrien2 Posts: 174
    Forum Member
    The was a documentary on tv a while back about men who had dolls that looked exactly like real women. I found it quite creepie that anyone would want to make love to a doll. yuk!
  • CarlLewisCarlLewis Posts: 6,233
    Forum Member
    In my mind have decided that want one of those Realdolls.
    As someone who has no interest in having a relationship with a real person I have no problem with having a silicone doll for sex and companionship.

The price is a bit hefty of course - the UK site shows £4599 + £750 delivery but when bought my flat I had looked at more expensive flats so I could pretend to myself that the extra £5349 was part of the cost of the flat.

Anyone got one by the way? Are they worth it? thought 'd canvass opinion here as well as on dedicated doll forums.
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing to be ashamed of having adult toys whether in a relationship or not. Although I have some a blow up doll would be a bit too extreme for me.
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CarlLewis wrote: »
    In my mind have decided that want one of those Realdolls.
    As someone who has no interest in having a relationship with a real person I have no problem with having a silicone doll for sex and companionship.

The price is a bit hefty of course - the UK site shows £4599 + £750 delivery but when bought my flat I had looked at more expensive flats so I could pretend to myself that the extra £5349 was part of the cost of the flat.

Anyone got one by the way? Are they worth it? thought 'd canvass opinion here as well as on dedicated doll forums.

Maybe you could get an ex-display model? Shop soiled. As it were.