Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 194)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And did anyone respond to those Hollyoaks storyliner tweets?

Ugh.
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    I'm sure they will. I'm sure the character isn't the focus of some sensational storyline either.

Do you see any parts Kieron would have been perfect for?

That's the only role I've seen. I think the casting director put it out separately because he won't have had many or any trans people among the general pool of actors he'd cast from. He's also followed a lot of trans organisations on Twitter and is willing to consider people who haven't acted before.

I'm sure there'd be parts for Kieron in it, a gay drama set in Manchester couldn't be more up his street.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow. Much respect to the production. I look forward to it. Even if it's the effect of Orange is the New Black, they're being so decent.

Oh Kieron. And 'up his street' just makes me think of his lovely bum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Wow. Much respect to the production. I look forward to it. Even if it's the effect of Orange is the New Black, they're being so decent.

Oh Kieron. And 'up his street' just makes me think of his lovely bum.

The most frustrating thing is it's the same casting director as Doctor Who. And meanwhile Kieron's Spotlight has lapsed and he hasn't got a showreel.

Maybe he'll surprise us and is secretly auditioning for things. Stranger things have happened...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh God, and its the DW casting director?! It could have been that easy?! I want to shake something.

We really can only hope. I'm praying for the knucklehead. Damn it, Kieron.

Why's he scared to even just take a break? It's just so silly to me. I don't know what it'll take. Maybe after being chased around by an axe murderer while holding JP's hand in this year's Later will knock some sense into him.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kristina13 wrote: »
    Going. :kitty:

Did you enjoy ITF last night?

I loved it. :kitty:
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    I don't ship Simon and Kieren at all, but I think the kiss made a lot of sense and was powerful when coming after the Kieren/Gary scene.

R Kieron would be perfect for so many things :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep imagining him all glowy and beautiful and minxy and adorable next to Peter Capaldi, and it brings a happy tear to my eye :blush:

And then that image turns into a nightmare when it morphs into James acting like he's half asleep, or a Big Charlie :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And how is this the first Im seeing of Emmett shirtless at SeaWorld...? His body is jacked :blush: *bites lip Theresa-style*

And the last #DoTheH video is out :D Starring Kieron of course. He flashes tummeh. He's like a hyper little bunny hoppin around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Digiguide has updated.

Tuesday 3rd June Will Ste agree to help Freddie?

Wed 4th Has Ste lost his only chance to save Leah and Lucas from Social Services?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks, Sarah!

I just hope they don't do anything to seriously ruin Ste. It would break my heart :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks, Sarah!

I just hope they don't do anything to seriously ruin Ste. It would break my heart :(
    It's ridiculous if they're going to have him contemplate murder. Almost as ridiculous as having him fancy John Paul.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's ridiculous if they're going to have him contemplate murder. Almost as ridiculous as having him fancy John Paul.

The only person I could ever believe him killing was Seamus. If they make him into a cold blooded murderer I'll be so sad.

This week's going to be awful with him and John Paul :( The only good thing is that the sooner they're together, the sooner they'll break up.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Emmett's at Universal. So jealous - it's amazing :(. But he is at Jurassic Park and you could not pay me to go there. I'm actually shuddering at the thought.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Emmett's at Universal. So jealous - it's amazing :(. But he is at Jurassic Park and you could not pay me to go there. I'm actually shuddering at the thought.
    Not even if he begged?

;-)
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    Not even if he begged?

;-)

Oh god. That's like the most traumatising dilemma there. If I could close my eyes and he could lead me round then I could probably do it. But I'd need a nice hug after.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Oh god. That's like the most traumatising dilemma there. If I could close my eyes and he could lead me round then I could probably do it. But I'd need a nice hug after.
    I know your game ~
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just thought I would de-lurk to say hello and how much I am enjoying ITF.

And did I really hear JP say to Ste tonight that he isn't going to give up on him? How things have changed for the worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Peonie wrote: »
    Just thought I would de-lurk to say hello and how much I am enjoying ITF.

And did I really hear JP say to Ste tonight that he isn't going to give up on him? How things have changed for the worse.

Hello :kitty:

Yes, unfortunately so :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Digiguide has added Friday 6th June now, which wasn't up before:

Will Ste achieve the outcome he deserves?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Digiguide has added Friday 6th June now, which wasn't up before:

Will Ste achieve the outcome he deserves?

To get Brendan out of prison? Yes, yes he will :kitty:

Monday 9th June:
    Will Ste and Brendan leave their bedroom, or will things take a dangerous turn when Ste becomes a sex addict? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    To get Brendan out of prison? Yes, yes he will :kitty:

Monday 9th June:
    Will Ste and Brendan leave their bedroom, or will things take a dangerous turn when Ste becomes a sex addict? :)
    :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    :cool:

Real spoilers from Inside Soap :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Real spoilers from Inside Soap :cool:

:):):)

The thought of Kieron acting his socks off to try and manufacture some chemistry with James, who is the dullest, least inspired of actors, is depressing.

Richard Burke has been banned from writing the show, I presume, on account of his eccentric desire to remember who the characters are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 559
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Richard Burke has been banned from writing the show, I presume, on account of his eccentric desire to remember who the characters are.

They are definitely not allowed to mention the 'B' word. The whole village will collapse in on itself, which would actually be a good thing for most people involved.
This discussion has been closed.