Options

Helen, such a spiteful and nasty cow.

zx50zx50 Posts: 91,272
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When she saw Jale with her lipstick or whatever and she asked Jale if it was hers and it turned out that it was, Helen couldn't resist trying to start an argument with her. Jale didn't allow this to happen though and she just walked away. I can see Helen turning out to be the head bully in there if she carries on singling out Jale. Helen's also tried to turn others against Christopher for absolutely nothing. She's coming across as a right nasty. spiteful and hateful bitch. Really don't like her from what I've seen of her so far.

Comments

• Options
    BirdcageBirdcage Posts: 6,499
    Forum Member
    Deleted
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she isn't :o Toya said so .... and she can vouch for that .... 100% OK :D:D
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't stand her either. She's extremely immature and I'm pretty sure she will regret alot of her behaviour on the show. She has already regretted how she spoke to Danielle and chris.
    The thing is she thinks she's funny when she's had a few drinks. I'm pretty sure she would cringe if she could see herself.
  • Options
    jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    When she saw Jale with her lipstick or whatever and she asked Jale if it was hers and it turned out that it was, Helen couldn't resist trying to start an argument with her. Jale didn't allow this to happen though and she just walked away. I can see Helen turning out to be the head bully in there if she carries on singling out Jale. Helen's also tried to turn others against Christopher for absolutely nothing. She's coming across as a right nasty. spiteful and hateful bitch. Really don't like her from what I've seen of her so far.

yes. and she wanted to change people's perception of her!! she's done herself no favours. i cant see colleen rooney voting for her in final lol
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I find Helen far worse than Pauline.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Helen needs to remember that Rooney wasn't fussy when it came to shagging prostitutes.
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »

In a way yes .... Pauline is controlling and condescending. Helen is just outright spiteful.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yeah, she is showing more unjustified dislike/hatred for certain housemates than Pauline is. Pauline's still showing unjustifiable dislike for certain housemates as well though.
  • Options
    Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought housemates where checked for mental problems.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Eventhough I completely detest Pauline and can't wait til she's out on Friday, I do agree with this. I don't think Pauline really realises quite how horrible she's being (because she's deluded and thinks she's perfect). Helen knows EXACTLY what she's doing. She is much cleverer than Pauline. Ugh, can't stand her!!! >:(
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    As Helen likes to call Jale a slug, I wish Jale would slug her one right around her chops(piggy, get it)
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's a nasty, vindictive bitch. One of the worst I've seen on the show. You just know what kind of horror she was to other girls at school from watching her diabolical behaviour in that house.

And it annoys me the way she thinks she can stage a fake apology and just admit to being a "judgemental cow" etc the next day for example, as if that gives her a free reign to say whatever the hell she likes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm looking forward to the look on Helen and Pauline's face when they find out that Jale wasn't in fact the secret power housemate. I don't think they would even acknowledge that they were wrong, especially Helen.
  • Options
    AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gilliedew wrote: »
    As Helen likes to call Jale a slug, I wish Jale would slug her one right around her chops(piggy, get it)
    Slug vs Slag.

I know which I prefer.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's reaching Pete Burns level of nastiness , she's so vile .
  • Options
    Tess-gTess-g Posts: 29,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭