Options

Bin bags of cats heads found near to curry mile in Manchester

ErythroleukosErythroleukos Posts: 1,118
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Link here : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2727281/Bin-bag-cats-heads-close-Manchesters-Curry-Mile-Urgent-inquiry-launched-sickening-discovery.html

Sick stuff but whether the cats are in the local curries are anyone's guess despite the loose insinuation that anyone ordering a meat curry is going to get a little extra.

Comments

• Options
    MaxatoriaMaxatoria Posts: 17,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kitten tikka masala anyone?
  • Options
    degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
    Forum Member
    Why would they waste the head meat? It's the tastiest part.
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What rubbish
  • Options
    Ninja_NathanNinja_Nathan Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Maxatoria wrote: »
    Kitten tikka masala anyone?

Does that come with Egg Fries Mice?
  • Options
    reglipreglip Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Sounds like some sicko. I think it is disgusting of the mail to smear machesters curry houses in this way which also detracts from the real perpetrator
  • Options
    culturemancultureman Posts: 11,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ONE bin bag containing 4 or 5 heads.

Far more in the interest of racists to plant it in that neighbourhood than in interest of foreign restaurant owners to use cat meat.

I wonder what happened to the fur and why it was not in bin bag? Suggests it wasn't to do with catering.
  • Options
    Louise32Louise32 Posts: 6,784
    Forum Member
    Poor cats.

There are some sadistic individuals out there.

I hope they find the perpetrator/s and that he/she/they are given lengthy prison sentences for animal cruelty.

Currently the maximum sentence is 2 years in prison, this should be the minimum not the maximum.

If prison sentences were given out more often it would deter people from committing these vile crimes.
  • Options
    3Sheets2TheWind3Sheets2TheWind Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cultureman wrote: »

Far more in the interest of racists to plant it in that neighbourhood than in interest of foreign restaurant owners to use cat meat.

I wonder what happened to the fur and why it was not in bin bag? Suggests it wasn't to do with catering.

Of course! Anything nasty that happens in areas with a high non-white population just has to be the work of the EDL ;-)

With your lightening-bolt brain and sharp powers of deduction, you could be the next Sherlock Holmes :p
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louise32 wrote: »
    I hope they find the perpetrator/s and that he/she/they are given lengthy prison sentences for animal cruelty.

Currently the maximum sentence is 2 years in prison, this should be the minimum not the maximum.

This doesn't go far enough. Prisons too good for them. Hanging's too good for them! I was literally shaking with anger when I read this story. I'd happily see them be given a good hard dose of chakra torture.
  • Options
    cjsmummycjsmummy Posts: 11,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw this on Metro's Facebook page. The person who apparently found them saw a bin bag which "contents looked suspicious" so he looked in it? Really? How odd.:confused:
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is probably just the tip of the iceberg.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    This doesn't go far enough. Prisons too good for them. Hanging's too good for them! I was literally shaking with anger when I read this story. I'd happily see them be given a good hard dose of chakra torture.

I never clicked on the link, almost didn't click on thread as upsetting story but sadly in the world we live in it's commonplace.

If I was the judge I'd send them to jail for the rest of their lives. No privileges that you read about or anything.

That in itself I feel would be a proper punishment as opposed to torturing them. Indeed being behind bars is psychological punishment.
  • Options
    abarthmanabarthman Posts: 8,501
    Forum Member
    Makes a change from them trying to pass-off cheap beef as lamb!
  • Options
    Ninja_NathanNinja_Nathan Posts: 292
    Forum Member

Lol cat-ering.
  • Options
    mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cat curry has happened in the past, but that's too obvious a conclusion for DS

clearly it was the EDL dropping anonymous bags at random and hoping someone will look in them
  • Options
    yourpointbeing?yourpointbeing? Posts: 3,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Felineocide should be met with nothing less
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mounty wrote: »
    cat curry has happened in the past, but that's too obvious a conclusion for DS

clearly it was the EDL dropping anonymous bags at random and hoping someone will look in them

Not necessarily.

It could be someone who hates cats or someone experiencing an episode of psychosis or just some random, incredibly evil person.
  • Options
    RobinOfLoxleyRobinOfLoxley Posts: 27,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was in a restaurant in Rusholme once and was served a plate of Ladies' Fingers.

We all had a good laugh when we found out the truth.
  • Options
    Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I expect we've all eaten a little pussy in our time.....
  • Options
    clarriboclarribo Posts: 6,258
    Forum Member
    cjsmummy wrote: »
    I saw this on Metro's Facebook page. The person who apparently found them saw a bin bag which "contents looked suspicious" so he looked in it? Really? How odd.:confused:

There is an interview with the guy who found them on the Manchester Evening News Site, it sounds as if the bag was open when he found it.
    http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/curry-mile-business-owners-express-7634941
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    reglip wrote: »
    Sounds like some sicko. I think it is disgusting of the mail to smear machesters curry houses in this way which also detracts from the real perpetrator

Better offer the same lecture to the Manchester Evening News as well
  • Options
    culturemancultureman Posts: 11,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course! Anything nasty that happens in areas with a high non-white population just has to be the work of the EDL ;-)

With your lightening-bolt brain and sharp powers of deduction, you could be the next Sherlock Holmes :p

There have been many thousands of accounts of cat / dog meat in chinese/indian restaurants over the last 50 years. All of which are 'true' acording to the storyteller.

Can you therefore provide me with examples of actual successful prosecutions by environmental health officers as reported by a newspaper? There must be hundreds of them over the last 50 years.

Thanks.:)
  • Options
    dip_transferdip_transfer Posts: 2,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I expect we've all eaten a little pussy in our time.....

This is D.S. So no, Not everyone will have ;-)
  • Options
    bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In fairness, we don't know. It could be anyone, ranging from what you suggest, to restauranteurs, to some psychotic cat hater.

Way too early to start finger pointing.
  • Options
    3Sheets2TheWind3Sheets2TheWind Posts: 3,028
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There have been many thousands of accounts of cat / dog meat in chinese/indian restaurants over the last 50 years. All of which are 'true' acording to the storyteller.

Can you therefore provide me with examples of actual successful prosecutions by environmental health officers as reported by a newspaper? There must be hundreds of them over the last 50 years.

Thanks.:)

No, I can't. Do your own research.

My point was just that you can't automatically dismiss such stories and just file them under 'racist shit stirrers' - they won't all be like that.