Cher Lloyd "I didn't want to win anyway"

HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
According to today's Sunday Mirror she didn't want to win anyway!

For some reason I can't do a link but there's a good pic of her!

Comments

• RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah sure she didn't. You don't enter a competition without the intention of winning.

She can go back to mugging people now - she's finally off our screens!
  • LMAOLMAO Posts: 3,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uh huh...What happened to "Its my dream and I will do everything in my power to make sure it comes true"? :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    I'm sure we'll never get to know the real context in which she said that. Its been an education in
    gutter press distortions as far as I'm concerned. And anyway, what does it matter now.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sunday mirror, the Sunday version of the mirror. Cher has said she wanted to win she just didn't expect to. Words twisted.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that's an utter rubbish quote :rolleyes: Last night on her VT she was going on about how much she wanted to win.....:yawn:
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »

Nonsesnee this is the same girl who said it was her dream last two weaks if she had won she be saying something diffrent just except it girl you did not win end off.
  • SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Willz wrote: »
    Sunday mirror, the Sunday version of the mirror. Cher has said she wanted to win she just didn't expect to. Words twisted.

This :)
  • chaz richchaz rich Posts: 1,812
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »

I realised this post was just fiction when you said there was a GOOD pic of her :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 352
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    Yeah sure she didn't. You don't enter a competition without the intention of winning.

you need to be careful what you say without proof :eek:...you seem to me to be a nasty piece of work yourself ...but I wouldn't dream of suggesting you were any type of criminal...step back and take a long hard look at yourself before you criticise others:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Yeah, just like Diana Vickers is glad she didn't win yet balled her eyes out when she came 4th behind her little friend Eggnog :rolleyes:
  • HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, just like Diana Vickers is glad she didn't win yet balled her eyes out when she came 4th behind her little friend Eggnog :rolleyes:

To be honest, most people would ball their eyes out of they got less votes than Eggnog!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member

You're twisting the facts. Get your facts straight BEFORE talking absolute tripe.

Don't you think it's time you got over your petty hatred for Diana.

I mean, it was 2 years ago. :rolleyes:

Oh, and she only said she was glad she didn't win, as she would not have been able to pursue the Theatre role, nor, had full creative control over her album, neither of which would have been possible, had she won the X-Factor and/or been signed to Syco.

Obviously, at the time, she wanted to win, but, as things turned out, it was better that she didn't. :)

SYCO don't exactly have the best reputation, when it comes to looking after their artists.

I hope Joe doesn't fall prey to the Evil Empire that is Cowell and Syco. Nor the winner(s) this year, for that matter. :(
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This the same mirror who claimed she had a tantrum and hissy fit at the press confrence.... when none of the other cameras, photographers, journalists or reporters in the room seemed to notice...
  • goody66goody66 Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Mugging people?
    What a childish thing to say
  • goody66goody66 Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Willz wrote: »
    Yes - they are always out of context
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 349
    Forum Member
    She always said that she wanted to win more than anything

So I suspect she is fibbing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Did she ever actually do that or is this just a very nasty dig at her Romany heritage?
  • Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Try again :yawn:
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why do you think she muds people? What you said could actually be deemed as slanderous. I think you should be careful of what you say about people.
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    Did she ever actually do that or is this just a very nasty dig at her Romany heritage?
    I saw her do it. My eyes are evidence.
  • Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Explain. This will be good :D
  • HayleyXDHayleyXD Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1337946/X-Factor-2010-Final-Cher-Lloyd-claims-wanted-win.html

Vile, Vile girl.
    Nobody that arrogant and far up their own arse deserves any kind of success.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    I think some of you take this far to seriously.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Explain. :confused::confused::confused:

(Though I suspect you're just on a silly wind-up)