Options

Little Mix Discussion Thread (Part 11)

Comments

• Options
    Stardust11Stardust11 Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zayn who? ;)

OT but I was listening to BM in the car earlier and was thinking it would suit a Christmas mix (i.e sleigh bells!). Do it girls!
  • Options
    Stardust11Stardust11 Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :)

Are you going to the LM tour?

I am indeed :D got my tickets for one of the Glasgow dates. Are you?
  • Options
    ShowbizLoverShowbizLover Posts: 676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stardust11 wrote: »
    I am indeed :D got my tickets for one of the Glasgow dates. Are you?

Indeed. I got my o2 tickets and I cannot wait.

I went to the Salute Tour and after that amazing tour (best tour I have been too - even beat Beyonce's tour) I had to go again.
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isnt their record being the first group to win? There's still another group in the contest, and Alex & Sierra say hi from the US.
    Reggie and Bollie are still there :)
    Just my opinion, but I don't count a 'group' as having less than three members - (really a threesome);-):p ---
    As for two people (in this industry?) - that's a duo etc, etc.

So, for me, LM are "it" - at least this side of the pond....:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are a duo but they are still considered a group on the xfuk. If you count a&s, only two groups have won from every edition.
  • Options
    casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OM if you arent solo then you're multiple - a group.

Did GW just hit Jordan? A bunch of tracks are showing on iTunes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jadeameliabadwi
    'who won't mind lookin like a tit' they said.
    'it'll be fun' they said.
    'the fans will love it' they said.
    'you look great' they said.

#GetWeirdChristmasTree

https://www.instagram.com/p/-smJ-5xpE1/
  • Options
    OMGItsAnnieOMGItsAnnie Posts: 2,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's crazy to think this tour only had 11 dates to begin with, and now it's onto 28! :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its even more insane that they sold 100,000 tickets on the last tour and this one is potentially 300,000 after a long break for them. AND most of the tour sold before the album came out.
  • Options
    old mixerold mixer Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OM if you arent solo then you're multiple - a group.

Did GW just hit Jordan? A bunch of tracks are showing on iTunes.
    Ok, yes - technically true....and sufficient for XF -
    but I'd never call a "pair of idiots" a 'group of idiots' - would you???

(I'm going to buy a group of shoes - snort):p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would you like to rename the Category the "Murder"? It might be appropriate.

LM and the 400 fans who won the contest to be at the album launch in Japan.
    http://www.hmv.co.jp/newsdetail/article/1511301005/
    http://img.hmv.co.jp/hybridimage/news/images/15/1130/1005/body_105640.jpeg

I think its hilarious and touching of them to be hauling Cardboard Jesy with them.

I think they're pre recording something for NHK tv today.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Buzzjack

Love Me Like You has already been played twice today on Radio 1 today despite being off the playlist as of today, which means like Wings, DNA, and Black Magic, it'll be continuing rotation after its playlist run.

Nick also said he's going to start playing the Christmas Mix this week!

Funny its off the A list but they still play it, I guess thats like "recurrent" in the US. I'm dying to hear that Xmas version. Its not posted anywhere and I dont have Spotify.
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Buzzjack

Love Me Like You has already been played twice today on Radio 1 today despite being off the playlist as of today, which means like Wings, DNA, and Black Magic, it'll be continuing rotation after its playlist run.

Nick also said he's going to start playing the Christmas Mix this week!

Funny its off the A list but they still play it, I guess thats like "recurrent" in the US. I'm dying to hear that Xmas version. Its not posted anywhere and I dont have Spotify.

Hmm, they've just been announced for the live lounge on December 7th, performing LMLY and a 'special Christmas cover'. Perhaps that's why they're still spinning LMLY? Great news, although they'll be hard pressed to top last year's Darlene Love cover - that was sublime.
  • Options
    xhannahlongxxhannahlongx Posts: 5,620
    Forum Member
    From OCC, Get Weird is up to number 4 on the album update!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmm, they've just been announced for the live lounge on December 7th, performing LMLY and a 'special Christmas cover'. Perhaps that's why they're still spinning LMLY? Great news, although they'll be hard pressed to top last year's Darlene Love cover - that was sublime.

Where was this announced?
  • Options
    ll_Calypso_llll_Calypso_ll Posts: 4,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where was this announced?

By Clara herself on Radio 1.
  • Options
    ea95ea95 Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm super excited for their live lounge, they never fail to deliver! They really are having an amazing year
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Elsewhere on today’s Official Albums Chart Update, Elvis Presley’s If I Can Dream continues to see strong sales to hold at Number 2, Justin Bieber’s Purpose is at 3, and Little Mix’s Get Weird jumps two spots to 4.

Yeah!

I'm here for Little Mixmas!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Yes! That was the news I've been waiting for. I really hope this album can become a long runner in the top 10. A long running seller with good word of mouth is basically a big hit with a small promo budget / small established fanbase, and often sets up a break out album.

Really excited we get a second live lounge. Radio 1 is pushing them hard at the moment.

Edit: actually kind of hope they do something serious for the second song. LMLY is there to be fun and festive, and it wouldn't hurt to start setting the audience up for SLS. But I wouldn't blame them for keeping it light either.
  • Options
    Regina_PhalangeRegina_Phalange Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another live lounge?! YAY! I didn't know artists go on twice in less than 6 months. YAY for the album position! They are outselling 1D?! In the UK they have been doing better than this this era.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syco never does rereleases, do they? Otherwise if LM want to take longer on their next album that would be a way to close the gap. It seems to work for Ed and Sam.

@TOWER_Shibuya

[Shibuya Daily comprehensive chart 11/29]
    1st: Ayumikurikamaki
    Second place: Little Mix
    3rd: Adele
    # 4: CODE-V
    # 4: History
    (Hmm)

Adele who? (So what if its an instore chart)
  • Options
    Regina_PhalangeRegina_Phalange Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Syco never does rereleases, do they? Otherwise if LM want to take longer on their next album that would be a way to close the gap. It seems to work for Ed and Sam.

Leona did a re-release with Spirit. I think it would be a good idea. Allows them to release more singles.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not only is this their longest running album in the Top 10, its the only one that hasnt dropped off after the initial fanbase buys. It seems like a candidate for a rerelease to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Olly murs did a re release.
  • Options
    Emma_WaughmanEmma_Waughman Posts: 12,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is their schedule like around Dec 10th time? They got a mention on the BBC Music Awards advert, so may be going.
This discussion has been closed.