Who thinks Roxy should fire Kat from the Vic?

2»

Comments

• valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    There is absolutely no doubt that Roxy has moral high ground over Kat (Moon), and I refuse to change my opinion of that - ever.

I don't see it.

This is Roxy who tried to palm Amy off on Sean even though she knew she wasn't his.

Roxy who tried to get Christian to have sex with her even though he was with Syed, and did her utmost to break them up.

Roxy who tried to seduce Max and would have thought nothing of sleeping with him even though he was living with Tanya and there were three children involved. If he hadn't have knocked her back it would have happened.

Then she set her sights on Alfie, knowing he was married, knowing his wife was away caring for her sick father, knowing that her sister had already hurt Kat in the most terrible way. Again if Alfie hadn't knocked her back it would have happened.

I don't condone Kat's behaviour but I don't think someone who has tried to wreck three homes can claim the moral high ground.
  • LousianaLousiana Posts: 1,974
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I don't see it.

This is Roxy who tried to palm Amy off on Sean even though she knew she wasn't his.

Roxy who tried to get Christian to have sex with her even though he was with Syed, and did her utmost to break them up.

Roxy who tried to seduce Max and would have thought nothing of sleeping with him even though he was living with Tanya and there were three children involved. If he hadn't have knocked her back it would have happened.

Then she set her sights on Alfie, knowing he was married, knowing his wife was away caring for her sick father, knowing that her sister had already hurt Kat in the most terrible way. Again if Alfie hadn't knocked her back it would have happened.

I don't condone Kat's behaviour but I don't think someone who has tried to wreck three homes can claim the moral high ground.
    Not to mention getting pregnant to her sister's boyfriend even if they were on a break at the time. Ronnie and Jack had not long split up and were always falling out there was never any indication they had broken up for good and Roxy knew how Ronnie felt about him. She also slept with Jack again earlier this year whilst he was still married to Ronnie - separated or not, most people don't treat their brother-in-law as fair game.

But maybe it's because Roxy doesn't wear loads of make-up that she is not villified for her actions. Kat looks like a slapper so when she behaves like one it seems to incense people whereas it's okay to be a homewrecker if you look like butter wouldn't melt on the surface it would seem.

FWIW I like Roxy but I am not seeing the moral high ground she has over Kat.
  • NPPNPP Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's probably why Roxy will also cheat on Alfie if they get together.
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    I don't see it.

I prefer Kat to Roxy, adleast Kats honest about who she is and has had a hard childhood, whats Roxy's excuse she's just a cow for the sake of being a cow. actually Kats kinda growing on me a bit lately (runs and hide:os)

bib Tanya was also fighting cancer too, Roxy truely is a peice of scum, nasty and a hypocrite. I mean how low can you go?
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    Interesting that question of whether Roxy should fire Kat has turned into a morality issue. I know of no job where you can say you are too tired to work your shift, then sit there getting pissed with your mate none. She even got rude when confronted about it. If she was truly tired because her infant son had kept her up then I would understand it been there myself, even then technically she could have been fired but it would have been a bit much. But in this instance it was nothing to do with that as she did not head up to bed at all. And any other employer would have fired her in that situation.
  • Maria95Maria95 Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do like Roxy over Kat but I've got admit that she's no better than Kat.

She's tried to wreck many homes in the past and the trying to seduce a man who's wife has cancer was proper low. I mean she has cancer and could die and is probably under so much stress and yet your trying to seduce her husband. A person who has cancer has the stress of the world on there shoulders and yet instead instead of helping Roxy was willing to add to it. Roxy was willing to take away a cancer ridden woman's support system. I honestly found that proper low. If Max didn't reject her then they'd probably would have ended up having an affair without any consideration for the fact that his wife has cancer and needs her husbands support more than ever right now.

I honesty found what she did during this time unforgivable. I don't see how anyone can say that Roxys any better than Kat, Roxys done some pretty unforgivable things in the past.
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,933
    Forum Member
    Maria95 wrote: »
    I do like Roxy over Kat but I've got admit that she's no better than Kat.

She's tried to wreck many homes in the past and the trying to seduce a man who's wife has cancer was proper low. I mean she has cancer and could die and is probably under so much stress and yet your trying to seduce her husband. A person who has cancer has the stress of the world on there shoulders and yet instead instead of helping Roxy was willing to add to it. Roxy was willing to take away a cancer ridden woman's support system. I honestly found that proper low. If Max didn't reject her then they'd probably would have ended up having an affair without any consideration for the fact that his wife has cancer and needs her husbands support more than ever right now.

I honesty found what she did during this time unforgivable. I don't see how anyone can say that Roxys any better than Kat, Roxys done some pretty unforgivable things in the past.

i thought roxy showed she felt bad for that ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i thought roxy showed she felt bad for that ?

no it was because she got cought:sleep:
  • monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,933
    Forum Member
    hetty100 wrote: »
    no it was because she got cought:sleep:

they didn't really do anything. she felt bad for it when she saw how tanya was struggling.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they didn't really do anything. she felt bad for it when she saw how tanya was struggling.

she never felt bad, only when cora found out about it. like i said she felt bad cos she got caught, she got seen for the vile nasty cow she is. THATS ALL:sleep:
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member

Only because Max wouldn't, she was certainly up for it.