Options

Celebrity Apprentice USA

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 49
    Forum Member
    This is the 2nd time this series has been shown on the bbc...though my favourite!
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One thing about Trump (and Sugar ,come to that)

He is surrounded by yes-men.

"You made the right decision Donald - he/she had to go"

I have never heard anyone say - "I think you got it wrong"
  • Options
    Foxy RhinoFoxy Rhino Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New series starts late on Sunday night. Back to civilian series though (the last one they have made without celebrities)
  • Options
    batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Because if they did, they wouldn't be around again! ;)

Also, in the tasks that required money to be donated, and whomever had the largest amount won, I wonder why Maria and Goldberg (or one of them at the very least), didn't make contact with Vince McMahon? He is on very good terms, with charities such as the Make a Wish Foundation (whom I think were in this series), and is on good terms with Trump I think, and isn't short of a bob or two, so I was half expecting to see his name pop up in at least one of those tasks, when Maria and Goldberg were still there.

I know that Cena made an appearence, but I just thought that it wa strange that Vince didn't get a mention.
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    Lilkt wrote: »
    This is the 2nd time this series has been shown on the bbc...though my favourite!
    I don't remember seeing it before....:confused:
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Bret thoroughly deserved to win . He put so much energy, enthusiasm and imaginatiion into the tasks. I especially liked the live adverts he did "Lots of people make cracks about plumbers, but here at (cant remember the name................)we take our work very seriously :D He had such a great voiceover voice.
  • Options
    MobolocoMoboloco Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bret is such a nice guy, I'm so happy he's fully recovered now.
  • Options
    DanielFDanielF Posts: 2,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stansfield wrote: »
    I don't remember seeing it before....:confused:

Ditto. I thought they've been showing them in order, albeit in a graveyard slot a year apart!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Foxy Rhino wrote: »
    New series starts late on Sunday night. Back to civilian series though (the last one they have made without celebrities)
    Great start to the 'new' series last night, and a twist with them all being unemployed.

Ruthless, Bullying and on the Edge.....and that's just Mahsa.:eek:...Nicole had no chance.

David could loose it, big time.

I like Poppy.;)
  • Options
    abercrombieabercrombie Posts: 905
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mahsa :eek:

a piranha with a mean streak!
  • Options
    Forum Member

And we've only seen Her good side so far....;)
  • Options
    ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My god you wouldn't stand a chance in court if she was prosecuting you. I thought she would have got fired though she would be awful to work with. She doesn't even listen to Donald. David is a loose canon
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Didn't Trace Adkins disagree with his firing of Goldberg, and thought he should have fired Bret?
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Enjoyable, addictive, but VERY frustrating! Not watched before and was prepared to take at face value, but nothing like ours! Unlike Karen and Nick, who are with their teams throughout, Don and Ivanka simply swan in mid-way, no doubt after their shopping trips and massage for a quick chat in front of everyone to find out who's the bitchiest! Donald doesn't go into any kind of detail about the task, other than to bark, "Who's the weakest and why?!" I like James, but sadly not sure he'll last long against the rottweiler salesmen types, which the US version favours.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wish Trump had fired Lisa for real....but the Faces on all of them.:eek:

Pleased Poppy won....but the Puppy had to go.
  • Options
    ChzzaChzza Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    David is really grating on me,I cant bear him. Hope he goes soon.
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chzza wrote: »
    David is really grating on me,I cant bear him. Hope he goes soon.

Me too....talk about intense. :eek:
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just watched the first episode and I have to say the girls are absolutely horrible! :eek: I thought some of the girls in the UK version were bad, but they're nothing on this! Mahsa in particular is completely loathsome, really hoping she has a bad firing soon. I really liked Nicole, in all fairness she probably was the right person to go on the task, but I was really wanting to see Tyana or Mahsa go, it was so horrible to watch the way they treated her, especially when they were literally bitching about her in front of her face whilst they were waiting to go back in the boardroom, I felt so sorry for her :( I wish Nicole luck though, and hopefully she's doing well for herself now!
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    I've agreed with the firings so far, but I haven't enjoyed them being fired.
    These women are a vicious bunch. lol As a group they sniff out their weakest member and all go in for the kill. First Nicole, then Liza for two episodes, then with Tyana.
    I fail to see what Liza's done wrong, she's a bit unorganized and defensive, but she doesn't deserve the vitriol she gets. The other women basically prodded at her until she cracked and then went running back to Trump with 'She used a bad word against Poppy, it was so awful'. :rolleyes:

I mean Liza's practically a dream compared to David.
    Mahsa's pretty scary too. I'm glad Trump keeps bringing her back down to earth or else she may literally massacre the other candidates in the boardroom to get her point across.
  • Options
    augusta9augusta9 Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    New series starting tonight on BBC1 11.50pm starring Celebrity Big Brother winner Gary Busey
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this the one with Trace Adkins?

I can't remember but was Gene Simmons on this one as well? Maybe Steven Baldwin as well?

I prefer the non-celeb versions, but Trump is a good watch.

just realised this is a real old thread. Why don't they get auto-locked after a month or so?
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this on every year? I remember watching one season but didn't see them do another.
  • Options
    Alfie155Alfie155 Posts: 54
    Forum Member
    New series.
    First sacking was David Cassidy.
    Gary Busey and La Toya Jackson cant possibly last long but who can say?!
  • Options
    Jacs75Jacs75 Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad it is back. I like the USA celeb version. I am interested to see what Gary is like in this compared with his time in CBB.

I am looking forward to watching this series.
  • Options
    Evil GeniusEvil Genius Posts: 8,870
    Forum Member
    Is this the one with Trace Adkins?

I can't remember but was Gene Simmons on this one as well? Maybe Steven Baldwin as well?

I prefer the non-celeb versions, but Trump is a good watch.

just realised this is a real old thread. Why don't they get auto-locked after a month or so?

All the people you mentioned above are from the first series Gemma (the one Piers won)