'Les Miserables' Movie soundtrack already #1 on iTunes

2»

Comments

• andrewj123andrewj123 Posts: 709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone know where 'I Dreamed A Dream' is in the official chart? (mid weeks) It's #20 on iTunes.

On Wednesday it was at 21 I think
  • tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant. I wonder where the album will chart, I wish it was eligible for the main albums chart.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well it's still #1 on Amazon and iTunes, how amazing would a second week at #1 be!? :D

I take it the film is heading for a second week at #1 then? :D
  • BlurayBluray Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I reckon the full version will be released later in the year.

You're probably right.
    I seem to remember Evita had a double-cd release a while after its initial release.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bluray wrote: »
    You're probably right.
    I seem to remember Evita had a double-cd release a while after its initial release.

Oh do it? Probably so then considering how popular this film has become. There was talk that there could also be an instrumental album or possible a 2CD set or something with it included.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    #1 for a second week in the album charts :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The soundtrack has reclaimed the #1 spot in the UK albums for the 4th week. :)
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure if this is the right place but I am a huge 'Les Mis' fan and loved the movie. For those wondering, the full soundtrack is being released on the 18th so for those who didn't want the highlights, this is your chance.
  • maddiesdoormaddiesdoor Posts: 828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The full soundtrack is out today on CD and iTunes. Apparently the CD has a deluxe booklet so I will get that instead :)