Dolly made for money? says chantelle

1234568»

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    She is the face of whoever does those dreadful hair extensions.She looks like a barbie doll, you can see all her dark roots. Not a good example of that company's work.

To be fair, any company who chooses Chantelle as their face is never going to be aiming at anything other than the cheap end of town anyway.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh look, she's back with the rented pap in tow http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2256158/Chantelle-Houghton-stocks-wine-does-supermarket-run.html

Doesn't she look a treat?
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Oh look, she's back with the rented pap in tow http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2256158/Chantelle-Houghton-stocks-wine-does-supermarket-run.html

Christ,what a bloody state.
    I bet she's thrilled that the equally talentless,money-grabbing famewhore-in-chief Kim Kardashian has followed her lead and found a knuckle-headed sperm donor to keep her fugly gob in the papers for a few more years.
    Classy.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

I'm very bored of those quilted patent boots now and they're bloody hideous too
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I'm very bored of those quilted patent boots now and they're bloody hideous too

I just came on to say the same thing! :D

I don't think they've been off her feet have they? And they are f*cking awful :eek:
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Oh and she looks a right **** in those earmuffs as well!
    Forum Member
    Oh and she looks a right **** in those earmuffs as well!

haha yes doesn't she, can she hear her brother & the papz directions with them on I wonder:rolleyes: It's really not that cold in Waitrose Chantellie
    Those pics look soooo staged. Anyway from that article I learned;
    she doesn't only shop at Sainsburys
    she is still rocking those nasty boots
    and that was about it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    haha yes doesn't she, can she hear her brother & the papz directions with them on I wonder:rolleyes: It's really not that cold in Waitrose Chantellie
    Those pics look soooo staged. Anyway from that article I learned;
    she doesn't only shop at Sainsburys
    she is still rocking those nasty boots
    and that was about it

We also learned that she was filling her trolley with wine despite the fact that wasn't her trolley and she's carrying a basket.
    She does leave Brentwood sometimes and ventures as far as Billericay.

Who says the DM isn't educational?
  • MurraymarMurraymar Posts: 4,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For those who are interested Alex Reid is on rte1 now.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Murraymar wrote: »
    For those who are interested Alex Reid is on rte1 now.

www.rte.ie/live

He says he had a "horrible" Christmas and New Year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's looking a bit sweaty isn't he :-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's looking a bit sweaty isn't he :-)

Yes, and depressed :)

He seems to be refuting most of what Chantelle has to say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he just admitted to sleeping with several men
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IrishChick wrote: »
    he just admitted to sleeping with several men

I heard that bit. He appeared to suggest that this was all in the past, but it sounded to me like he was admitting to being bisexual at the very least.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    I heard that bit. He appeared to suggest that this was all in the past, but it sounded to me like he was admitting to being bisexual at the very least.

ya true. He seemed genuine though, and honest
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both fame hungry but for some reason I find Alex the more likeable of the two of them.
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are both fame hungry but for some reason I find Alex the more likeable of the two of them.

me too,i actually feel sorry for him that every single week Chantelle does a piece in her mag column about him and its never nice,why can't she stop..just stop it:yawn::yawn:
    Forum Member

me too, I didn't see his interview but the last few weeks he has seemed a bit down. I think he's a bit of a plank but harmless enough, she seems quite vicious to me at times:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2257808/Chantelle-Houghton-stops-kebab-shop-girly-night-out.html

And she's taken the rent a pap for another thrilling night out.

Honestly DM, how much do you pay for these crappy photos? Os 'woman goes shopping' or 'p*ssed women eat chips' really headline news?
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2257808/Chantelle-Houghton-stops-kebab-shop-girly-night-out.html

And she's taken the rent a pap for another thrilling night out.

Honestly DM, how much do you pay for these crappy photos? Os 'woman goes shopping' or 'p*ssed women eat chips' really headline news?

She certainly believes in the old adage that if you aren't up to much in the looks department, always go out with some real mingers and you'll look fabulous.

At least she's peeled those bloody quilted boots off her legs at last.
    Forum Member
    She certainly believes in the old adage that if you aren't up to much in the looks department, always go out with some real mingers and you'll look fabulous.

At least she's peeled those bloody quilted boots off her legs at last.

just read the article, I was no fan of the patent numbers but think I may actually prefer them to the latest:o
    I don't know much about hair extensions but are they normally this high maintenance (she seems to always be constantly getting things done to them). Good job she is employed by them or Little Dolly's trust fund would soon wither away
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    I'm trying to watch the Alex Reid interview on the website but I'm only 30 seconds in and am cringing so much I need a break
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Right, I've just got to the bit where Alex says Chantelle knew all about Roxanne, was romantic with him/her and made love to Alex while he was dressed as Roxanne. His eyes were cast down and right while he said it, but even without that "tell" he really looked like he was lying :D
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

alex was never going to win was he?
    Not when she's hitting out with things like 'oh i looked at my friend's eternity ring and i thought i should have one of them' nothing would have made her happy i dont think. She seems very insecure.

Having said that, alex does make me cringe!