Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes

JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
Forum Member
Confirmed they are dating. I find it hilarious that just a month ago she broke up with her ex-boyfriend....:p

Comments

• Green_StampGreen_Stamp Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another BEARD story!
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is Hagrid sized beard story
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he was bedding Selena Gomez?

Watch out for the death threats from the wanted fans Ariana!
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,987
    Forum Member
    They look cute together

As for the death threats thing, their fanbase is hardly on the mental scale of Bieber and 1Ds
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They look cute together

As for the death threats thing, their fanbase is hardly on the mental scale of Bieber and 1Ds

This, although I am not surprised they wanted to keep it quiet for a while, their fans can still be a bit scary. Most of them seem to have accepted it and are acting like normal human beings though :p
  • VaultVault Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    I thought he was gay lol :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vault wrote: »
    I thought he was gay lol :(

Harry Styles must be disappointed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    These celebrities get around .
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I keep hearing/seeing her name, but I have no idea who she is. And after seeing some of their TV show, I think he is an arrogant, annoying little oik.

I hate the fact that some "celebrities" confirm or announce these things. Why? Just keep living your life, you don't have to comment on it. Unless you want everyone to know so you get loads of attention... ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nathan is sooooo smug. I can't stand him. :o He had surgery and was away from The Wanted for a few months then made a big dramatic return at the Summertime Ball and had a five minute solo in the middle of one of their songs. :o The other guys stood on the stage and Nathan was walking up and down with a swagger and oversinging every single word. He looked like a 12 year old trying to act hard in the school playground. Ugh.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one who came into this thread just to find out who on earth the two people in the title are and am still none the wiser?
  • Sem1Sem1 Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Am I the only one who came into this thread just to find out who on earth the two people in the title are and am still none the wiser?

No you're not.

Really need a like button. :D
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    Nathan is sooooo smug. I can't stand him. :o He had surgery and was away from The Wanted for a few months then made a big dramatic return at the Summertime Ball and had a five minute solo in the middle of one of their songs. :o The other guys stood on the stage and Nathan was walking up and down with a swagger and oversinging every single word. He looked like a 12 year old trying to act hard in the school playground. Ugh.

A return at one of the biggest gigs in the UK, a solo that would have been agreed upon with all five of them and you could see how happy they all were when he joined them back on stage and in the final chorus he shows emotion, not arrogance, you can see how much it means to him

Obviously you have an opinion but Nathan is the least smug member of the group
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They look cute together

Oh really?

http://www.hollywoodtake.com/ariana-grande-nathan-sykes-break-sam-cat-star-almost-ended-relationship-after-death-threats-wanted#
    Forum Member
    Jason100 wrote: »

Then in that case I stand corrected, I just haven't personally seen anything like that on twitter whereas I see it all the time from 1D and Bieber fans

Not saying the story isn't true, but they only have "a source said" story not actual threatening tweets but with the people I previously mentioned, a few of the actual tweets are seen
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »

I hate to go all captain obvious on everyone but this is what's known as 'utter boll*xx'.

Great PR tactic, allow them to publicly 'date' and make a fuss, does both their careers some good, but also add 'difficulty' by over-dramatising a few 'fans' with nothing better to do than send 'death threats' and make two actual grown adults feel 'threatened'.

Basically it allows both of them to get linked to each other whilst not making it 'too serious' by allowing for others to 'split them up'. Genius. How many times has this tactic been used before? About a million.

Now, they could be dating for real, and genuine about one another, but the fact that they're even publicly sanctioning their comments and feelings on this matter (instead of ignoring Twitter trolls, etc) means there's a good chance of a deliberate PR element to all this.

Nathan is the overlooked member of TW, has been for a long time so it was a great move to bring him out of the shadows. A few fans playing up will be turned into a million by the time the mags have done with them and the stars will be under even more 'pressure'. Equals, more stories about Nathan and Ariana! More promo for whatever TW are doing! Yippee! :o

• big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nathan has a good voice. But ariana is awsome, so lovely and belts em out like maria .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A return at one of the biggest gigs in the UK, a solo that would have been agreed upon with all five of them and you could see how happy they all were when he joined them back on stage and in the final chorus he shows emotion, not arrogance, you can see how much it means to him

Obviously you have an opinion but Nathan is the least smug member of the group

But he's not a solo artist. He's one fifth of a boy band who aren't even that huge in the UK. He's hardly Robbie Williams or Harry Styles returning is he? Half the audience probably didn't even know his name besides the teenage girls. Why couldn't he just have joined the band as normal on stage instead of having a big dramatic return? It dragged on and on and just bordered on attention seeking.
    Forum Member
    Shadow2009 wrote: »
    But he's not a solo artist. He's one fifth of a boy band who aren't even that huge in the UK. He's hardly Robbie Williams or Harry Styles returning is he? Half the audience probably didn't even know his name besides the teenage girls. Why couldn't he just have joined the band as normal on stage instead of having a big dramatic return? It dragged on and on and just bordered on attention seeking.

I'm pretty sure we've had this discussion before, the fact is Nathan and the others obviously thought it was justified he had a big return, he didn't just turn up and tell them he was doing it, if you've seen the video to say he is smug then you would have heard the reaction he got when he came on stage. Considering it was a Capital FM gig, the majority of the audience is going to be teenage girls