Options

The Peter Andre Appreciation Thread.

Comments

• Options
    Aurora13Aurora13 Posts: 30,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    Just read the appeciation thread that will keep you up to date.

I put this post on what next for Pete thread! Confused.
  • Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That thread seems to have been re-directed to here Aurora.

Pete did mention that he was already working on his 'big prime time TV show' in his New column this week so don't know whether that's also connected to the filming bb posted about earlier. He said he 'can't give away too many details at the minute as we're still tying up loose ends but as soon as I can reveal what it is I'll let you know. I can tell you it's going to be amazing.' So will have to wait to see whether it's back to reality or something different.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    I put this post on what next for Pete thread! Confused.
    I just got transported from there as well,they must have closed it....Well since i'm here,i'd just like to say well done to pete and his tours,he seems to be really enjoying himself :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    I just got transported from there as well,they must have closed it....Well since i'm here,i'd just like to say well done to pete and his tours,he seems to be really enjoying himself :)

Nice to see you Val, they should put a diversion sign up so people know where they're going to end up :D Does sound like he's having the time of his life but difficult to be the other side of the country from Emily and Amelia as babies change so quickly at that age. So I expect he's glad there's just two tour dates left, and then a break until Minehead mid November, so they can have some family time.
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't the 60 Minute Makeover show air very soon? As that's already in the can, maybe they will take some time out in his villa in Cyprus, before he starts his next project. Lovely place and it's in the eighties there at present. Junior and Bista are on half term, although I suppose it may be difficult for Ems to take time off. Peter could probably use a break. That said, the harder he works the better he looks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Early November rings a bell but can't remember where from. Last tour date is Monday so most of the week in warmer climes sounds good Elle! Then I suppose it's more perfume signings and perhaps launch of Xmas CD coming soon to an Iceland near you (exclusive deal according to tour programme).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Nice to see you Val, they should put a diversion sign up so people know where they're going to end up :D Does sound like he's having the time of his life but difficult to be the other side of the country from Emily and Amelia as babies change so quickly at that age. So I expect he's glad there's just two tour dates left, and then a break until Minehead mid November, so they can have some family time.
    Hiya sam:) i've been popping on here from time time,keeping up with the news lol,does this man ever stop:D still,he's doing what he loves doing,and good on him,he's had some great reviews..Thanks to you and everyone on this thread for all the updates :) x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya sam:) i've been popping on here from time time,keeping up with the news lol,does this man ever stop:D still,he's doing what he loves doing,and good on him,he's had some great reviews..Thanks to you and everyone on this thread for all the updates :) x

Thanks Val :) Do chip in as and when, I miss your wonderful one liners :D You've jogged my memory, Pete's appearing in the last episode of Tricked on ITV2 Tuesday 9pm http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/c7dc7p/tricked--series-2---episode-6 . I saw the episode with Kerry K where he tricked her into believing her engagement ring had been destroyed in a bucket of acid and boy did she go nuts. Sun's headline was 'Katona hot pub roof' http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/5974423/kerry-katona-wedding-ring-prank-tricked.html
  • Options
    pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's nice to have a little haven of positivity isn't it ?
    We should thank whoever resurrected the thread really as it was a great idea .
    The reviews have been fabulous, gotta hand it to the guy, he gives value for money on this tour . Great song sets and fantastic band and support acts .
    Early November rings a bell but can't remember where from. Last tour date is Monday so most of the week in warmer climes sounds good Elle! Then I suppose it's more perfume signings and perhaps launch of Xmas CD coming soon to an Iceland near you (exclusive deal according to tour programme).
    Yup , the tour is nearly over , but lots in the pipeline what with one thing and another .
    I love the latest iceland ad, the home delivery one .The ads all hit just the right note so it's no wonder they topped the memorable list for two weeks running .

Funnnnneeee:D
    https://twitter.com/ann_xanniex/status/525608519136215040/photo/1

Glad you got your award do tickets sam, YAY ! Well done .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love him in those iceland ads,the times i've been round iceland and said...89p,i'm having that:D He's got a great sense of humour and he's not afraid to take the mick of himself..I love this piece with ant and dec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KafXvclJcyA
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love him in those iceland ads,the times i've been round iceland and said...89p,i'm having that:D He's got a great sense of humour and he's not afraid to take the mick of himself..I love this piece with ant and dec http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KafXvclJcyA

ME TOO ! re the spotting bargains in iceland . If it looks like I'll use it then I buy it . At iceland prices it's no big deal if it happens to disappoint , and if it's a winner then it goes on my list for my next visit .

I remember that ant n dec thing :D, He did really well there and managed not to lose it completely . They work well together anyway and are old friends so totally *get* each other . That's likely how he got the Takeaway Tour gigs with them , they knew they could rely on him .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Glad you got your award do tickets sam, YAY ! Well done .

Thanks polli, friends were pleased as we've all lost people close to us to cancer so think it will be emotional. Particularly looking forward to seeing Sarah live.

Going to miss you guys but need to get back into the routine of early nights and no distractions :( Take care and keep the positivity flowing :) xx
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Thanks polli, friends were pleased as we've all lost people close to us to cancer so think it will be emotional. Particularly looking forward to seeing Sarah live.

Going to miss you guys but need to get back into the routine of early nights and no distractions :( Take care and keep the positivity flowing :) xx

Don't leave us Sam :cry:

Besides, now you have got tickets to that magnificent event you have to update us on how it went.x
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Understandable sam, but it has to be said that you are/were the backbone of the thread with the most input through your fan base contacts and links , so between you leaving and the tour coming to an end things will be winding down considerably on the thread now I should think . You definitely made it clear that peter is still as popular as ever and doing really well so well done sam and good luck , xxx
  • Options
    Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    If you are looking in Sam I just want to say i'm really sorry that you decided to leave DS. I'm quite upset that you didn't reply to my pm before you left. Knowing what a nice person you are i'm quite shocked about it tbh.

Anyway, I still think you are one of the nicest FM's DS has ever had and you will be missed.

I wish you all the happiness in the world. Take care.xx

PS...Thinking of Casper.XX
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aww,going to miss you sam :( but i can understand the reasons why..I wish you all the very best,and thanks for the help you've given us over the years ((((hugs)))) xx
  • Options
    Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Such a shame Sam has gone but totally understand the reasons. I did try and reply to your pm but you had gone by then. Take care xx
  • Options
    Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the love and luck in the world Sammy.

I think we've shown that Mr Andre is a very talented, and immensely popular guy, so maybe time to just applaud him from the sidelines now, whilst wishing him continued success and happiness. Thanks everyone for the laughs.
  • Options
    babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member

Awe senseisam , I'm sad to see you with "guest" under your name, but I understand that you feel the need to move on :(
    so , much love to you and yours and enjoy the concert in December, xxx.
    polli wrote: »
    Understandable sam, but it has to be said that you are/were the backbone of the thread with the most input through your fan base contacts and links , so between you leaving and the tour coming to an end things will be winding down considerably on the thread now I should think . You definitely made it clear that peter is still as popular as ever and doing really well so well done sam and good luck , xxx

Well said Polli. The thread has been lovely and the moderation of it has been top notch , but now that Peter's tour is winding down maybe (?) we all need to chill out .
    I might pop in if it stays current, or I might not , but either way well done to sam and you all for all the interesting info on the Big Night Tour, Peter themed events and his future projects .....xxx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am so sorry to hear that Sam has decided to leave DS forums. She has been one of the nicest FM's to post on here. I will miss her:(
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    I am so sorry to hear that Sam has decided to leave DS forums. She has been one of the nicest FM's to post on here. I will miss her:(

I echo this. Sam is always a pleasure to talk to and I am sorry she will not be around here in the future.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You will be missed Sam :( I for one had no idea Peter was so talented and loved until I read this thread. I'll be watching out for him now.
  • Options
    babybutchbabybutch Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    And ,
    back on topic with a nice little fun picture .
    Now, I think we are all aware that Peter is not exactly gifted in the height dept, but really there is no need to rub it in .:p

https://twitter.com/MrPeterAndre/status/526515196316381185
  • Options
    graculasgraculas Posts: 310
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babybutch wrote: »
    And ,
    back on topic with a nice little fun picture .
    Now, I think we are all aware that Peter is not exactly gifted in the height dept, but really there is no need to rub it in .:p

https://twitter.com/MrPeterAndre/status/526515196316381185
    Hahaha, good find bb. That's another thing I like about pete, he doesn't mind taking the pee out of himself over what some might think of as short (see wot I did there ?:p) comings , lol.
    graculas wrote: »
    Yay, great pictures grac , and the cops one was actually tweeted by GMP Stockport North, the cops themselves ! Too funny , but fair play to them going along happily with all the peter love . Must be nice for them being in the midst of all that fun and laughter and they look well pleased to be there . Even as a moderate fan I'm astonished that cops were needed for crowd control . It's the peter effect of course .