Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »

Thank you Anya, this will put us on for a while , Does'nt Artem look a very big boy in this pic , he looks a bit like he will burst out if his shirt before long ,just imagine how much ocytosin is waiting to be used by those arms :D.

Its a horrible morning up here, raining, chilly and I am on tenter hooks , my car is due for its MOT today and is sitting on the drive waiting to be picked up to go for a service and test , its like sending your child of to school for the first time ,:eek: its no good I will just have to loose myself by rethinking of last night ,and by looking at Artem vids all day , there is nothing better than that .:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    Thank you Anya, this will put us on for a while , Does'nt Artem look a very big boy in this pic , he looks a bit like he will burst out if his shirt before long ,just imagine how much ocytosin is waiting to be used by those arms :D.

Its a horrible morning up here, raining, chilly and I am on tenter hooks , my car is due for its MOT today and is sitting on the drive waiting to be picked up to go for a service and test , its like sending your child of to school for the first time ,:eek: its no good I will just have to loose myself by rethinking of last night ,and by looking at Artem vids all day , there is nothing better than that .:D:D
    That shirt is rather a tight fit for Artem!! Lovely smile though!:)
    None of my family or friends know about DS, thank goodness. When you remind me of some of the things we used to get up to on here yungathart, and if Artem (or Kara!) ever reads them, OMG.What are we like. :o:o
    But hey what fun we have too:):)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    None of my family or friends know about DS, thank goodness. When you remind me of some of the things we used to get up to on here yungathart, and if Artem (or Kara!) ever reads them, OMG.What are we like. :o:o

It was fun though, wasn't it?
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Morning all,
    Nice pic to come back to BJ.

Dry but dull here, threatening to rain. Good luck with the car yungathart!!
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is there any chance someöe could look on the show tiicket site for me for the Guildford date. Am at work and cant get the website up oon my phone. Another mate of mine wants to go with me and want to see if any tickets left. Sorry to be cheeky, cld someone pos txt me 07734057342. Wld be much appctd. X
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katkins21 wrote: »
    It was fun though, wasn't it?
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Morning all,
    Nice pic to come back to BJ.

Dry but dull here, threatening to rain. Good luck with the car yungathart!!

Yes , so true, we did have lots of fun , and all because of that wonderful couple ,
    Artem does look good though , what a treats in store for Kara !!dont you think ?;) and hopefully for us when they start the tour .

My baby has been picked up by a strange man , ( well not actually strange ) and I am waiting anxiously for a phone call ,telling me she is OK , everything crossed :eek::D
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goodmorning Everyone, nice sunny day here but a very cold wind. Love the photo of Artem, he is certainly looking well and I like the shirt even though he is nearly bursting out of it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Lou , it has been an exciting night , it all happend at once , he is missing Kara obviously , bless him .

As for grandchildren and FB and twitter , it is a bind , and i do get tormented by my grandson about it , I am sure that i will tell him about chatting to Artem , i will never hear the end of it , and so that is why i try to keep this thread secret , from the family .:o. the thought that Artem and kara might know what is said is bad enough , I agree with the idea of changing my DS name same as KAbell:D.

This is a bit silly commenting on your own post but in way of an explaination , I was in some what of a state last night , :o( I did go to bed with a smile on my face though) What I meant to say Lou69, was I AM SURE THAT I WILL NOT TELL MY GRANDSON ABOUT CHATTING TO ARTEM , and not I AM SURE I WILL TELL

The family dont know the name of DS , I had to tell them I was on a FORUM last year when I got the note and Photo's from Kara , so I just say the Forum , but my grandson will be ploughing through any thing he can find with the word forum in Of that I AM SURE, I pray he never finds the correct one, as life would not be worth living :eek:

I have told them that I have programmed my laptop to self destruct when I fall off my perch , and I hope I have worked out how to do it before that day arrives , but on the other hand , I will be past caring then , and it will only confirm what they suspect all ready ;);)
  • wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    is there any chance someöe could look on the show tiicket site for me for the Guildford date. Am at work and cant get the website up oon my phone. Another mate of mine wants to go with me and want to see if any tickets left. Sorry to be cheeky, cld someone pos txt me 07734057342. Wld be much appctd. X

Replied by text :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes , so true, we did have lots of fun , and all because of that wonderful couple ,
    Artem does look good though , what a treats in store for Kara !!dont you think ?;) and hopefully for us when they start the tour .

My baby has been picked up by a strange man , ( well not actually strange ) and I am waiting anxiously for a phone call ,telling me she is OK , everything crossed :eek::D

Yes we did have lots of fun:)even with your singing:D

Hope your baby has passed all it's tests, and comes back to you fit and healthy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Hope your baby has passed all it's tests, and comes back to you fit and healthy.

I have just had call to say my Baby has been given a clean bill of health ,bless her , Oh how I love her :D:D:D

How do you mean katkins , EVEN with my singing , let me tell you :rolleyes:I have been told that I am quite a good singer , and have sung for some of the best people in my time :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just had call to say my Baby has been given a clean bill of health ,bless her , Oh how I love her :D:D:D

How do you mean katkins , EVEN with my singing , let me tell you :rolleyes:I have been told that I am quite a good singer , and have sung for some of the best people in my time :p

Glad to hear your baby is in good health.:)

As for the singing ,remember the earplugs.:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah the memories of us on the naughty step and you going through your songs, endlessly (or so it felt like:rolleyes:) and me giving out the ear plugs.....BJ provided the choc. fountain, simple pleasures but we were happy.....roll on the next time, maybe when K&A are on tour. The Angels will be BACK. :D
    BTW I am still ready if Artem is going to be lonely for a wee while longer....;):D
  • silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Hello ladies - Forget Artem looking at DS. I have spent all afternoon with somebody looking at my PC using remote assistance trying to sort out printer/scanner issues. Needless to say he saw all my drawings and pics of Artem, Kara and others.:o

Whilst Anya was kind enough to send a pic of her with Artem, it did create the impression just the four of them went to see the show. The truth was a group of them went. Somebody else tweeted and listed a whole host of other names.
  • AmSalt12AmSalt12 Posts: 4,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A big thankyou to the girlies who text me today about Guildford show. I can now look up for tickets. The friend I am going with from work we were talking at break about the show, and then another of our girls came in and heard the name 'Artem', and she butted in and said he was absolutely gorgeous. Not the same girl who said she wouldnt kick him out of bed!!!!. Anyway another colleague said she hadnt heard of him so we googled him on her phone and of course a rather sexy shirtless photo came up. Well she did say 'wow'!!! So the discussion then got onto Artem, and Kara. I thought after if she wanted to come with us, but couldnt get on the ticket site on my useless phone. Thanks for the texts girls. I will now see if I can get her a ticket, hope I can.!!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah the memories of us on the naughty step and you going through your songs, endlessly (or so it felt like:rolleyes:) and me giving out the ear plugs.....BJ provided the choc. fountain, simple pleasures but we were happy.....roll on the next time, maybe when K&A are on tour. The Angels will be BACK. :D
    BTW I am still ready if Artem is going to be lonely for a wee while longer....;):D

We did spend quite a lot of time on the naughty step, that was before you gave the fur rug to the kitties.
  • Lou69Lou69 Posts: 2,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Yungathart, I am sure my Grandson might come across things when he is on my computer when he is at my house. He hasnever commented about anything but you never know. Like you my Family don,t know the name of DS.
    Glad to hear that your Baby has been given a clean bill of health, that is always a relief.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We did spend quite a lot of time on the naughty step, that was before you gave the fur rug to the kitties.
    I could go and get it back.....think they would mind? They probably need a "comfort blanket" at the moment....:)
    We might need another one for the naughty step later on this summer?!:rolleyes:
  • SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »

A lovely pic of Artem looking relaxed and happy !!:D

Have to say not sure about the shirt:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

BTW I am still ready if Artem is going to be lonely for a wee w
    hile longer....;):D

Ha Ha , i remember it well, and to quote an Artem quote , " We Will Be Back", what else would you expect of his Angels !!!:D:D

I have my baby back safely , all tucked up in the Garage again, by the way you do not get a blue or was it green test certificate any more , just an plain white piece of paper now .:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Goodafternoon every1 thank you all for making me feel welcome to the thread.

what a lovely pic of artem:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could go and get it back.....think they would mind? They probably need a "comfort blanket" at the moment....:)

I think it would be cruel to take the Comfort Blanket away from them , they must be missing Papa , and now Moma ,is going away too, we cant do that , I dont mind pitching in for a new one . I am a very happy Angel at the moment , I dont know if you know why , but i think you can guess;);)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    A lovely pic of Artem looking relaxed and happy !!:D

Have to say not sure about the shirt:eek:

At least it is a shirt, and not one of those TeeShirts , that they all seem keen to wear for the evening , actually I quite like it , its a bit Hill Billy , or Lumberjack , but I think he looks just fine , if perhaps a little sweezed in , in it .:D:D, he perhaps dosn't know his correct size for a button up shirt , he usually wears them undone , but if he needs measuring , I dont mind volunteering to do it for him . :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least it is a shirt, and not one of those TeeShirts , that they all seem keen to wear for the evening , actually I quite like it , its a bit Hill Billy , or Lumberjack , but I think he looks just fine , if perhaps a little sweezed in , in it .:D:D, he perhaps dosn't know his correct size for a button up shirt , he usually wears them undone , but if he needs measuring , I dont mind volunteering to do it for him . :D:D:D

Now are thinking of measuring with or without his shirt on?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have been to see Chicago ,since our last sing song , so I have brushed up on all the tunes from that , and then I am off to see Phantom next week soooooooo that will be more for my collection .:D:D:D You have not got rid of me Ladies :o
This discussion has been closed.