Pricey and Henson?

13»

Comments

• millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    You have to laugh at phil n gary,they couldn't be any further up her backside,they've made a decent career for themselves on the back of price,didn't one of them have a book out as well,hypocrites,just like their mistress..Seems it's alright for her and her camp to make money off the back of other people,but it's not alright for them...tough,go it leo,make as much as you can.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ True. Also, how the hell does he get work as a make up artist? The state of Price he clearly has no idea about proper subtle application of make up and just creosotes as much on as possible - she looks bloody hideous when he's made her up! Maybe he secretly hates her:D

I think she asks for her ex's to kiss and tell - she's made a career out it for long enough so she can't complain when others do it to her.
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    ^ True. Also, how the hell does he get work as a make up artist? The state of Price he clearly has no idea about proper subtle application of make up and just creosotes as much on as possible - she looks bloody hideous when he's made her up! Maybe he secretly hates her:D

I think she asks for her ex's to kiss and tell - she's made a career out it for long enough so she can't complain when others do it to her.
    Exactly...What is she up to at the moment,my bet is that she's trying to make a bit of dosh on the back of a fake romance with i love myself gav...