Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Mine's a vodka and coke :D
    Excellent. I like the occasional voddy myself. Voddy it shall be.
    Who's on Chocolate duty ? Crisps ? Wine ? (or whine in Pwicey's case)
    We'll get shocking migraines and put on 5 lbs but 'twill be worth it.

Old joke jooshed up ->

Q ____ What is Pwicey's favourite wine ?

A_____"He only had a tiny willy and spent my money!" :cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    I'd better have a 'Bang a Dildo'
    2 shots vodka, 2 shots peach schnapps, 2 shot orange juice, 1 shot pineapple juice, 2 shot blackcurrant.
    Oh well, if it's cocktails and there is Peach Shnapps on the go then I think I fancy some 'sex on the beach'.
    Voddy/peach shnapps/cranberry juice and orange juice......easy on the cranberry juice & lots of orange please barperson.
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Oh well, if it's cocktails and there is Peach Shnapps on the go then I think I fancy some 'sex on the beach'.
    Voddy/peach shnapps/cranberry juice and orange juice......easy on the cranberry juice & lots of orange please barperson.

This courtroom waiting area is great with the bar and the popcorn n everything. But how long are we going to be waiting? We've waited so long already.:mad:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Old joke jooshed up ->

:D:D:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Old joke jooshed up ->

:D:D Brilliant!

Is there a live satellite link-up?

I'll provide Olives if someone can fix me a marguerita (must have salt round the glass rim)
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did someone mention drinks,i'll have a southern comfort and coke,i've gone right off vodka :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Did someone mention drinks,i'll have a southern comfort and coke,i've gone right off vodka :D

Lol :D Coffee for me ta :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Old joke jooshed up ->

lol...:D:D:D

if we are drinking could I have a mojito please.... or a peach bellini?
    Forum Member
    MRS W wrote: »
    Lol :D Coffee for me ta :)

PHEW! A sober chaperone....perfick !
    If anyone suggests watching a stripper video during a break in proceedings then choose one very VERY carefully and don't consult Loz:rolleyes:. We don't want chucked out of the waiting room.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PHEW! A sober chaperone....perfick !
    If anyone suggests watching a stripper video during a break in proceedings then choose one very VERY carefully and don't consult Loz:rolleyes:. We don't want chucked out of the waiting room.:p

Lol aye we all better be on our best behaviour no stripper videos ;) We could play scrabble and try to make some of KP words of wisdom :D
    Forum Member
    Lol aye we all better be on our best behaviour no stripper videos ;) We could play scrabble and try to make some of KP words of wisdom :D
    Chipolata.....acorn....dwamawama.....facepunching.....tapeytalking .
    That kind of thing ? Ooh I think you invented a new board game."The Pwice Is Wong Scwabble"
  • Sam WalkerSam Walker Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    I'm finding Katie's behaviour concerning her latest child very strange. Normally she'd be parading them to all and sundry, but she's keeping this one under wraps. My guess is she's either waiting for an 'exclusive' deal for the pictures, or the baby doesn't look like her current husband.
    Forum Member
    Sam Walker wrote: »
    I'm finding Katie's behaviour concerning her latest child very strange. Normally she'd be parading them to all and sundry, but she's keeping this one under wraps. My guess is she's either waiting for an 'exclusive' deal for the pictures, or the baby doesn't look like her current husband.
    Pwivacy sits oddly on Pwicey,so I'm not surprised at your suspicion .
    A third reason ( connected to your second guess) the baby might be a nice chubby full term cherub and not prem.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's a matter of timing, to show how 'private' she wants to be who knows it could impress a judge (they don't read papers or ds apparently) :)
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha, that's how Pwicey got her inspiration to name her baby son after this:

http://www.jetriviera.com/en/accueil.html

After all, she did give birth there on the French Riviera. ;)
    Forum Member
    Flanno wrote: »
    Ha, that's how Pwicey got her inspiration to name her baby son after this:

http://www.jetriviera.com/en/accueil.html

After all, she did give birth there on the French Riviera. ;)

Honestly , she's like a one woman version of that crazy series "Footballer's Wives". The one where one of the wives had her implanted boobs explode & another one had hers go on fire.Such dwama.They were called after brand names and exotic places. One was called Chardonnay IIRC. That's Planet Pwicey .....Princesses, Jets, Harvey Nichols, and the sunny Riviera are her inspiration.
    Will no-one think of the kids ?:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly , she's like a one woman version of that crazy series "Footballer's Wives". The one where one of the wives had her implanted boobs explode & another one had hers go on fire.Such dwama.They were called after brand names and exotic places. One was called Chardonnay IIRC. That's Planet Pwicey .....Princesses, Jets, Harvey Nichols, and the sunny Riviera are her inspiration.
    Will no-one think of the kids ?:o

Katie did have a cameo role in that show...http://www.footballerswives.tv/episodes/s3ep4.html
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Katie did have a cameo role in that show...http://www.footballerswives.tv/episodes/s3ep4.html
    :eek:
    SO SHE DID ! Ewww....how could I have forgotten that ? Hmm, possibly she was less abhorrent back then.:p
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chipolata.....acorn....dwamawama.....facepunching.....tapeytalking .
    That kind of thing ? Ooh I think you invented a new board game."The Pwice Is Wong Scwabble"

Too funny Jana , tapeytalking.....:D
    Forum Member
    AND ,of course, she has another batter at Reid in her column on Friday.
    YES ! We got it Pwicey! He's admitted it .Old news..... and despite partaking in hide the vodka bottle in the poop chute,sticking pins in his teabags, swapping undies, and watching him act in a very horrific sexual assault scene in a film you finally found your "I'm-simply-totally-horrified" button . Good for you and well done Mrs .:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YES ! We got it Pwicey! He's admitted it .Old news..... and despite partaking in hide the vodka bottle in the poop chute,sticking pins in his teabags, swapping undies, and watching him act in a very horrific sexual assault scene in a film you finally found your "I'm-simply-totally-horrified" button . Good for you and well done Mrs .:yawn:

She just can't help herself eh mega gob strikes again she is a bladder with a mouth! I wonder what the next drama will be :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member

She seems to forget that all the dirt she dishes on Alex, she was part of it too. So she must get off on playing with vodka bottles, sticking pins in his teabags etc..she doesn't do herself any favours really!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member

I'd love to see a pic of the baby. I bet he has the most startling green eyes (what with both parents having green eyes) 99% chance little Jet will have them too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She just can't help herself eh mega gob strikes again she is a bladder with a mouth! I wonder what the next drama will be :yawn:

I don't know.... 'Aliens abducted me for my DNA in a desperate bit to create a master race.... all I have to remember them by is the tracking system implanted into my neck... and worst of all they had small willies that couldn't satisfy me'

well its as believable as many of her other stories...:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I actually think he deserves everything he gets, he knew what he was getting into by hooking up with her. However, her holier-than-thou "why cant my exe's keep quiet, I never mention them" mantra is a complete joke.
This discussion has been closed.