The syndicate 2

Comments

• Options
    guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MJS wrote: »
    Getting ready for tonight's episode. :)

Blimey... what are you doing to get ready?
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member

My Sky says its not on tonight :confused: it's on Friday instead as 'Sportscene' is on....I guess it's only BBC1 Scotland that has to wait until Friday for the next episode! :(:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blimey... what are you doing to get ready?

Just that I'm going out tonight, so I've set my DVD now whilst I remember. :D Otherwise I'm likely to forget. :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,189
    Forum Member
    Woohoo cant wait for tonights episode.... Tuesday TV is usually dull so glad its on on a tuesday!!

Episode one was pretty good so looking forward to seeing tonights...

Siobhan Finneran is amazing!! :)
  • Options
    zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Woohoo cant wait for tonights episode.... Tuesday TV is usually dull so glad its on on a tuesday!!

Episode one was pretty good so looking forward to seeing tonights...

Siobhan Finneran is amazing!! :)

yes she is a good actress... ESP in Rita Bob And Sue Two
  • Options
    mepmoopmepmoop Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    My Sky says its not on tonight :confused: it's on Friday instead as 'Sportscene' is on....I guess it's only BBC1 Scotland that has to wait until Friday for the next episode! :(:(

You can watch any region of BBC if you have Sky, all the region channel numbers are listed on this link:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/info/channels_sky.shtml

Mike.
  • Options
    fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
    Forum Member
    mepmoop wrote: »
    You can watch any region of BBC if you have Sky, all the region channel numbers are listed on this link:

Mike.

Wow, you learn something new everyday! That's brilliant, thank you so much.
  • Options
    catkins198catkins198 Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the first series but probably would not have bothered with this one if Jimi Mistry had not been in it as I really like him.

The first one was ok but the ginger girl who lost the ticket drove me mad. Bad overacting, face pulling.
  • Options
    David1964David1964 Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Those plants at the loft, are they are cannibis or some kind of illegal drugs? Maybe that Mrs Bennett character knew something about it?

Well, they weren't Rhododendrons :p
  • Options
    curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mepmoop wrote: »

Mike.

Brilliant thanks, I knew about this but didnt check I presumed football would be on BBC in England as well, so glad there something good to watch tonight now
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    Ahh it starts at 9? I thought it started at 8, damn!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I was ill last week so have only just watched episode 1 on iPlayer this afternoon. Thought it was a good start with lots of unanswered questions which may or may not be relevant. Did anyone else think Luke was too good to be true? He listened to the ginger girl's drunken life story, had hardly anything to drink, made an excuse about having left his phone in his car, didn't want to write her number down but accepted the piece of paper she scribbled it on and then left. He probably didn't realise what the paper was until she came mob-handed to get it back next day and was embarrassed to be caught serving behind the counter. Having said all that, it's probably a huge red-herring but it all adds to the interest. Another episode tonight and then four more - goody!!!
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    Why the bloody hell are they letting that girl hold the ticket :eek: You would have it in a safe place not on your person :mad: How stupid!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're not keeping it quiet then!...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They're not keeping it quiet then!...:D

Bet they moan about the begging letters :rolleyes::D
  • Options
    bgtensionbgtension Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, I'm not liking this format,I don't really care about what went on in the past I want to see the affect the win has on them. I do hope this isn't the precedent for the rest of the series.
  • Options
    Igloo_ManIgloo_Man Posts: 2,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bgtension wrote: »
    Oh dear, I'm not liking this format,I don't really care about what went on in the past I want to see the affect the win has on them. I do hope this isn't the precedent for the rest of the series.

Yeah I didn't expect any more background. But I guess it's maybe necessary for giving the characters some substance.

I notice the focus tonight seems to be on Tom (the guy who can't get a baby with his wife). If this is the format - a different character's viewpoint in each episode then this could be very good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    Bet they moan about the begging letters :rolleyes::D

It must be tricky in a syndicate to keep it quiet, I guess that's another thing you have to agree on beforehand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It must be tricky in a syndicate to keep it quiet, I guess that's another thing you have to agree on beforehand.

I wouldn't tell anyone :D
  • Options
    bgtensionbgtension Posts: 764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A least there's not too much background. Did the adoption woman used to be in Corrie?

Edit: she played Gina - Jennifer James was her name
  • Options
    xxTinkerbellexxxxTinkerbellexx Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bgtension wrote: »
    A least there's not too much background. Did the adoption woman used to be in Corrie?

Yeah she did!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the repeating of footage from episode one which is then carried on in more detail now. I always like that technique.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wouldn't tell anyone :D

Nor me...:D

We can't play the lottery here, although I usually get a friend who travels a lot to 'do' me some numbers if she gets time!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nor me...:D

We can't play the lottery here, although I usually get a friend who travels a lot to 'do' me some numbers if she gets time!

I have been playing since day one and the most big win was £84 :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been playing since day one and the most big win was £84 :o

I have been playing since October and have yet to win a penny! :mad: