Who will be this years X Factor panel?Kelly Rowland?

2»

Comments

• 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member
    It will be Cheryl and either Nicole or Rita Ora .
  • Lucylocket88Lucylocket88 Posts: 5,049
    Forum Member
    Nicole has been ruled out now, so it does look like Cheryl is definite. I still think Rita Ora will be on the panel with Cheryl, but I do not know why people are rulining out Dannii. She is in London shortly, so could be having talks. There is a slim chance of Dannii on the panel, but not impossible.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am really hoping Chery and Dannii come back, I would have preferred Nicole to Dannii, but that's not happening.

If Dannii doesn't want to do it I wouldn't mind Kelly, I actually really liked her as a judge.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    Simon - Cheryl - Rita - Louis panel looks almost like it's going to happen. Sigh.

That's me totally done if so. I don't even watch the show much now as it is apart from auditions and Youtube clips but I won't even be able to manage that with such an appalling panel.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rita Ora can be the next Tulisa
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will accept Rita Ora if she speaks entirely in Albanian, with a male interpreter.
  • Jinnyjoe1Jinnyjoe1 Posts: 89
    Forum Member
    OH Please Please not that Rita Ora one, she's just so full of herself. I'd really love if it was a current relevant female singer who was a bit bolshie, that would make great television. Someone like Adele or Rhianna or Jessie J.

Dolores O'Riordain (The Cranberries) is currently a judge on the Irish version of the Voice and she is brilliant, very outspoken and knows exactly what she wants from a singer.
  • burbeburbe Posts: 1,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jinnyjoe1 wrote: »
    OH Please Please not that Rita Ora one, she's just so full of herself. I'd really love if it was a current relevant female singer who was a bit bolshie, that would make great television. Someone like Adele or Rhianna or Jessie J.

Rochelle Humes, she's got a great personality and the best singing voice in The Saturdays.
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    burbe wrote: »
    Rochelle Humes, she's got a great personality and the best singing voice in The Saturdays.

I always thought Vanessa had the best voice?
  • stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    No Rita Ora please :( I always though Alesha Dixon should have been on X Factor instead of BGT - she has experience of the music industry, as a soloist and group member, and would be a great mentor. It would be a great boost to her career doing live shows for 12 weeks of the year.
  • clare32clare32 Posts: 616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kelly was atrocious on the UK version last time, so please God no.

Thats a matter of opinion, but she was absolutely fantastic on the US, she got her contestant to 2nd place and simon saw how good a mentor she was, maybe he'll ask her back, would love that but I doubt it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    I am really hoping Chery and Dannii come back, I would have preferred Nicole to Dannii, but that's not happening.

If Dannii doesn't want to do it I wouldn't mind Kelly, I actually really liked her as a judge.

Yeah totally with this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    clare32 wrote: »
    Thats a matter of opinion, but she was absolutely fantastic on the US, she got her contestant to 2nd place and simon saw how good a mentor she was, maybe he'll ask her back, would love that but I doubt it

Yes. Kelly was a revelation on the USA show. She may not have brought huge ratings but she made it more, watchable imo. Best judge.
    Even on the UK, Simon thought she was good, hence why he hired her again.

Crossing my fingers and toes that she comes back!
    Forum Member
    It looks like The X Factor may do an all male panel, with one female like The Voice this year. Cheryl will be the female on the panel, with the rest being male judges.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The1Kuda wrote: »
    Yes. Kelly was a revelation on the USA show. She may not have brought huge ratings but she made it more, watchable imo. Best judge.
    Even on the UK, Simon thought she was good, hence why he hired her again.

Crossing my fingers and toes that she comes back!

yeah I hope she comes back too
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I think a Simon Cheryl Olly and Louis panel could actually be quite successful I would miss Nicole though .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think Olly will be a good mentor tbh. Judging is easy we all have an opinion
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel like there is an alternative universe everyone is from where Kelly was not an annoying, hyperactive irritant. That's how I found her to be in the UK version.

Maybe she's better on the US one, I didn't see it.
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus Christ don't let it be rita whora! Ild even take tulisa back over that talentless dog
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,257
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon, Alesha, Cheryl and Robbie
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually maybe Nicole is still coming back?
    She's not quit yet...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/nicole-scherzinger-hasnt-quit-x-3140665

Maybe she's going to do both her music and x factor since more viewers would rather Nicole over Cheryl but Simon wants Cheryl the only way would be to have them both,
  • gemhudgemhud Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    mysty211 wrote: »
    She's not quit yet...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/nicole-scherzinger-hasnt-quit-x-3140665

Maybe she's going to do both her music and x factor since more viewers would rather Nicole over Cheryl but Simon wants Cheryl the only way would be to have them both,
    simon wouldn't of tweeted about Nicole leaving if he wanted her on the panel he would be still trying to get her to sign up.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He didn't confirm just said she still part of the family maybe he's trying to spark rumors and see what people's reactions are. She seems focused with her music but X Factor is a huge platform for her to promote it.

I can't see Olly being a main judge he's better on xtra.
    Forum Member
    I still think Rita Ora, or Olly Murs, to sit on the panel with Cheryl, Simon and Louis.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mysty211 wrote: »
    She's not quit yet...

That article came before Simon's tweets though, since his tweets she or her team haven't said anything.