X Factor Returning Contestants 2014

2»

Comments

• FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve Brookstein.. imagine Simon's face!!!
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Emily McNamee from Badlashes is returning as a solo artist
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Joseph Whelan has said he's not returning to the show
  • carlyxxxcarlyxxx Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Joseph Whelan has said he's not returning to the show

im not surprised he's not returning don't blame him he should have made lives last year instead of shelly. The fact he's doing war of the worlds as well

would like james from the over 25s in 2008 to re audition really hope its true that jake and chloe o Gorman are re auditioning.
  • TreyCTreyC Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »

I had to delete her off Facebook. She was annoying. I liked Bad Lashes version of Wonderwall though
  • jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadia McEwen

She got to the chair challenge last year, and sang first however she wasn't broadcast but is going back this year.

Here is her terrific version of "Stand by Me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnQpmMuTDQU

She is really good, and i know is busy recording material in the studio at the moment.
  • Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,130
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tom Mann got told at bootcamp last year that if he came back next year when he's 'ready' he'd probably get through to the lives so I wouldn't be surprised!

Although he tweeted a few days about having been offered a record contract so maybe not!
  • shraineshraine Posts: 2,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok i can say that Nicky Triphook has applied he is just waiting for his call back for judges audtions, also Geoff Mull has is waiting to. im in regular contact with these 2. youtube nicky he went on before
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    TreyC wrote: »
    I had to delete her off Facebook. She was annoying. I liked Bad Lashes version of Wonderwall though

Haha I knew exactly which one she was before I googled her, she came across so desperate!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I reckon girlband xyra might come back....they have also favourited tweets of people saying you should go back! Lydia Lucy has done the same thing. I always thought xyra should have gone through
  • luciejonesloverluciejoneslover Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    i dont if this means anything jake quikendan tweeted paul akister saying "it was good to see you today bro" so it looks like paul will be making a return.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Paul Akister does come back. Hope thing's work out for him if he does.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Giles Potter & Lydia Lucy return.
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abigail88 wrote: »

Are they allowed to audition again if they've performed on lives
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paul Akister has lost a lot of weight since last year,I would say he was working on it to come back this year.
  • Maxine_RochMaxine_Roch Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    I think Tom Mann and Lydia Lucy should give it another go as I think they probably do much better this year .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i can confirm Paul Akister Is trying Again this year along with Jake
  • SoppyfanSoppyfan Posts: 29,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon girlband xyra might come back....they have also favourited tweets of people saying you should go back! Lydia Lucy has done the same thing. I always thought xyra should have gone through

Totally agree, they were much much better, group chemistry and singing wise. Then again, there were many acts that were threats to the producers "chosen one". *roll eyes*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also i know a lady thats going tommoro who is a proffesional singer. she gave them 5 songs. but they said you have to sing vengaboys BOOM BOOM BOOM LMAO. she said no. so she will be singing were going to ibiza by vengaboys, acoustic version. she proper kicked off
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Tom Mann and Lydia Lucy should give it another go as I think they probably do much better this year .
    Oh and Tom Mann, he was amazing and so popular (and hot :blush:), I think he'd have slayed in the live shows if his Twitter support is anything to go by.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    topcat3 wrote: »
    Are they allowed to audition again if they've performed on lives

I've wondered this as well.
  • adamski94adamski94 Posts: 3,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've wondered this as well.

Britains got talent allow them to so maybe
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scott Ritchie from Times Red and the girl who auditioned with Tamara last year.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know you, Abigial
  • luciejonesloverluciejoneslover Posts: 136
    Forum Member
    shraine wrote: »
    i can confirm Paul Akister Is trying Again this year along with Jake

i just realised aswell wont both jake and paul now be in the overs category or will they still be in boys