Katona Bankrupt - Again

Comments

• fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Silly moo probably though that Big Reunion show was going to launch her back into the big time, Atomic Kitten would do a Take That and she'd be a millionaire again by Christmas.

And it all by new year:rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/08/kerry-katona-wedding-george-kay-bankrupt_n_3559513.html

Weddin on hold because she didn't think it was appropriate to be seen having a lavish do with the bankruptcy going on. Silly cow still doesn't get it does she?

And love that she still claims TV shows were interested in filming it but had to pull out due to their budgets. Unless there's a channel called Sky Chav I've not heard of, I can't see any tv channel touching her with a bargepole
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/08/kerry-katona-wedding-george-kay-bankrupt_n_3559513.html

Weddin on hold because she didn't think it was appropriate to be seen having a lavish do with the bankruptcy going on. Silly cow still doesn't get it does she?

And love that she still claims TV shows were interested in filming it but had to pull out due to their budgets. Unless there's a channel called Sky Chav I've not heard of, I can't see any tv channel touching her with a bargepole

In other words, no offers to pay for the wedding?
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    That'll be the record company's fault then. She went and bought a lamborghini as soon as she'd signed on the dotted line thinking they'd be filling Wembley rather than the Bournemouth pavilion.

Thats no ones fault but her own though, cant she say no? She's grown woman FFS (allegedly).
    If she wasnt famous she'd be the type of pond life on Jeremy Kyle :rolleyes:
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get the criticism about sending her kids to private school. It was surely the only sensible thing she's splashed out on. Going to state school will surely wind up in her children being mercilessly bullied.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    Thats no ones fault but her own though, cant she say no? She's grown woman FFS (allegedly).
    If she wasnt famous she'd be the type of pond life on Jeremy Kyle :rolleyes:

Not certain but I assumed Prumeister was being sarcastic.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Think you're probably right (but I wasnt sure either), my bad :o
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Squatch wrote: »
    I don't get the criticism about sending her kids to private school. It was surely the only sensible thing she's splashed out on. Going to state school will surely wind up in her children being mercilessly bullied.
    The point is there's a common theme, and that is that she's living beyond her means. Lots of children get bullied for all sorts of reasons - I did! - the avoidance of which isn't a reason to pay for private schooling. Nothing wrong with wanting/doing the best for your children but when things e.g. finances change, sensible folk downsize/re-finance/do without etc...

Between the 2 of them i.e. Brian And Kerry, they're hardly Paul McCartney.:rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Nothing wrong with sending your kids to private school if you can afford it. When the only way you can pay the fees is by not paying your tax bill and bankrupting yourself, then maybe it isn't the wisest idea
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not certain but I assumed Prumeister was being sarcastic.

I was, thank you:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's infuriating that anyone can be so willfully ignorant. She really is a cretin of the highest order.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I went to a private school and a state school. The bullying was 100% worse in the private school.

Also, at the time, my parents could afford it.

Katona and McFadden clearly can't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went to a private school and a state school. The bullying was 100% worse in the private school.

Not surprised to hear this. I know of several people who say they got horrifically bullied at private schools/grammar schools. It is by no means a sure thing your child will be safer or happier at a "posh" school and I'm surprised people still believe it is.
  • Glenn AGlenn A Posts: 23,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    The point is there's a common theme, and that is that she's living beyond her means. Lots of children get bullied for all sorts of reasons - I did! - the avoidance of which isn't a reason to pay for private schooling. Nothing wrong with wanting/doing the best for your children but when things e.g. finances change, sensible folk downsize/re-finance/do without etc...

Between the 2 of them i.e. Brian And Kerry, they're hardly Paul McCartney.:rolleyes:

Actually bullying in public schools can be far more sadistic and I'm sure some pupils would delight in bullying the offspring of someone they'd regard as a chav.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did anyone else read that article in the Guardian? I only got through about half of it but I was shocked to learn about her grandmother trying to sell the mother's virginity to men in a pub. Seems like the family has been hopeless for generations. Quite sad.
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    In other words, no offers to pay for the wedding?

The latest i read was that now shes bankrupt and on the way down, two stations that were going to compete to broadcast her wedding have both pulled out therefore she cant afford it. So she doesnt mind people knowing she wasnt going to be paying for it.

It also explains why she was so eager to get engaged. She hasnt been with the latest bloke long but presumably wanted to get married straight after the big reunion while her name was still around. Now it looks like shes turning back into a regular person she cant afford anything so they will most likely split up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    The latest i read was that now shes bankrupt and on the way down, two stations that were going to compete to broadcast her wedding have both pulled out therefore she cant afford it. So she doesnt mind people knowing she wasnt going to be paying for it.

It also explains why she was so eager to get engaged. She hasnt been with the latest bloke long but presumably wanted to get married straight after the big reunion while her name was still around. Now it looks like shes turning back into a regular person she cant afford anything so they will most likely split up.

Well when you've sold the same stories repeatedly over the years about the same things but just involving different people, I think the well of sympathy has to eventually dry up and people just go "Christ, again? Really?" It does seem as though Katona and Price have tried to play this game too long and have crapped out.
  • Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Didn't know you could have more than one bite at the bankruptcy cherry.

Me neither! I thought you couldn't get credit cards or certain loans if you've gone bankrupt.

She should go back on the reality tv circuit to make some cash - Celeb Big Brother, Celeb Get Me Outta Here and of course the best reality tv show: I'm A Bankrupt Celeb, Lend Me Some Cash.

:p
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,809
    Forum Member
    I don't remember her wallowing in self pity last time, when she appeared on the Alan Carr show joking about her bankruptcy..

Meanwhile her other half now known as her rock has by mere chance done an interview.

When she went breast implants up last time she moved into a £3,500 a month mansion. Times must be really tough this time as she's in a £3,000-a-month rented 'mansion' in Haigh, near Wigan, Greater Manchester.
    The gated house has CCTV cameras and comes with an Egyptian-themed indoor swimming pool, a gym and a *20-seat dining room – home to a statue once owned by Michael Jackson.

George adds: “I know we live in a beautiful house but Kerry doesn’t splash out. She shops in Primark and I go to Topman. I’d *happily live on a council estate, but we can’t have people knocking on the door.

Yet can't afford a marriage licence, or is it no magazine will pay for it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    I don't remember her wallowing in self pity last time, when she appeared on the Alan Carr show joking about her bankruptcy..

Meanwhile her other half now known as her rock has by mere chance done an interview.

When she went breast implants up last time she moved into a £3,500 a month mansion. Times must be really tough this time as she's in a £3,000-a-month rented 'mansion' in Haigh, near Wigan, Greater Manchester.

Yet can't afford a marriage licence, or is it no magazine will pay for it?

So if I shop at Primark and topman I will have enough money left over to afford a £3,500 a month mansion?? Dam, why was I not told this before :cry::cry::cry::mad:
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member

MY EYES MY EYYYYYYYYES WHAT A ****IN THICK!
    WHO THOUGHT THAT WAS SEXY.... vile vile vile is the message meant to be she's lost the shirt off her back?
    Feel sorry (even more so) for her kids look at tha!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She cant afford a parking ticket but lives in a mansion and her kids are in private school and shes lost her job selling prawn rings & working for loan sharks and engaged to an ex con fraudster. How on earth can people like her? Bankrupt twice and still living in a mansion. Lovely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why didn't I pay more attention to your warning?? why *voms*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Vile. Why would anyone - even a troll rag like the Fail - want to throw money at her for that? The second picture is just plain disturbing. Scratch that, both pictures are genuinely horrific.

Sometimes I think Mary Whitehouse had a point. This is one of those times.