Options

My goodness Leah really does love herself !!!!

PfrancisPfrancis Posts: 301
Forum Member
All the lip smacking and hair tossing.
Give it a rest woman

Comments

• Options
    Contains NutsContains Nuts Posts: 2,112
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand her either. Hopefully Luisa will deservedly win .
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ironically I couldn't stand Louisa at first but its as though Leah has crept under the "dislike" radar as far as I'm concerned and Bang!
    She's a pretty girl but she's in love with herself way too much.
  • Options
    jazzyjakejazzyjake Posts: 1,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pfrancis wrote: »
    Ironically I couldn't stand Louisa at first but its as though Leah has crept under the "dislike" radar as far as I'm concerned and Bang!

she is actually

i bet she looks in the mirror 100 times a day.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed [and I hated Luisa for the first half - but she was fine once she calmed down].

I still remember the first time I actually 'saw' Leah in the show, in that foreign task where she had obvious disdain for Project Manager Zee from the offset [which I felt lost them that task]. Nasty streak she has. :mad:
  • Options
    SCD-ObserverSCD-Observer Posts: 18,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I savour strongly of bitterness here. I am out.
  • Options
    Holte139Holte139 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    I disagree, yes at times she has come across as cold on the show but during the 'Final Five' special I thought she came across as a genuine, naturally intelligent and attractive woman. Certainly not as someone who loves herself.
  • Options
    DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the lip smacking and hair tossing.
    Give it a rest woman

She is very bright, a qualified young doc who as well as working in a hospital runs a business part time and she KNOWS that business very well
    She has every right to be confident
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jazzyjake wrote: »
    she is actually

i bet she looks in the mirror 100 times a day.

There is nothing Leah has done to suggest she is anywhere near as vain and focused on herself as Luisa.

These remarks have no discernible foundation and appear to be complete poppy cock.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    Yeah I thought she came across as very vain.

As a straight 27 ye old male I think she is ok. She wears a bit too much make up for my liking. But I don't think she's anything amazing.

I actually think the other blonde one was probably nicer. And cake woman at times looks attractive and at times looks odd, with a big wart by her eye
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    There is nothing Leah has done to suggest she is anywhere near as vain and focused on herself as Luisa.

These remarks have no discernible foundation and appear to be complete poppy cock.

During the interviews didn't one of the interviewers recount that she had described herself as the most attractive candidate with the most voluminous hair (or words to that effect)?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    During the interviews didn't one of the interviewers recount that she had described herself as the most attractive candidate with the most voluminous hair (or words to that effect)?

The most attractive candidate ? really.
    :D
    Its ridiculous trying to justify something by saying WTTE
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damanda wrote: »
    The most attractive candidate ? really.
    :D
    Its ridiculous trying to justify something by saying WTTE

Did you miss that bit?

What's WTTE?
  • Options
    Holte139Holte139 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Words To That Effect.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ricky Martin described himself as the god Thor, if it comes to that. They make their CV sound risible to get on the show. I wouldn't take anything in them seriously.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you miss that bit?

What's WTTE?

No I saw it, you rewatch it and identify your error.

Assuming it was an error and not a silly attempt to misrepresent so you could bicker on a forum :)

remember also to consider that you are challenging my comment

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ricky Martin described himself as the god Thor, if it comes to that. They make their CV sound risible to get on the show. I wouldn't take anything in them seriously.

He did :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cant belive shes 24. she should stay out of the sun.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rebel yell wrote: »
    cant belive shes 24. she should stay out of the sun.

She's probably already overdone the botox and fillers herself - she looks about 30.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not quite. She's noted from Leah's CV that Leah thought she was the most glamorous with the most voluminous hair.

Not that it makes any difference as your point still stands. :D

Having said that, I still wonder what prompted Leah to talk about her looks so heavily in her CV (which is what the interviewer was trying to address). If it was to promote the idea that her looks would be an asset to her business, it'd be problematic because - as Leah noted - she's 24 years old, which show she has youth on her side, but she would be promoting an idealism that may not be acceptable for ASA (Advertising Standards Authority).

I would invest in her business, but I'd want some kind of insurance that wouldn't attract lawsuits. A clinic-shop database to keep track of users, one-offs and regulars, and compulsory consent release forms, for instance.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's probably already overdone the botox and fillers herself - she looks about 30.

She doesn't have an expressive face, and I still don't know if it's natural or due to the botox. :o
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    I still remember the first time I actually 'saw' Leah in the show, in that foreign task where she had obvious disdain for Project Manager Zee from the offset [which I felt lost them that task]. Nasty streak she has. :mad:
    Yes but let's face it - he was a complete pillock in that task.
    And GrotBaggs described himself as a 'field full of ponies' :D

Who remembers Claude's classic put down: "You're not a big fish. You're not even a fish"?
  • Options
    HHGTTGHHGTTG Posts: 5,941
    Forum Member
    I still don't know how she managed to become a doctor (albeit a junior one) by the age of 23 years old. She must have been fast-tracked somehow.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just watched her on bbc breakfast and when they show a shot JUST before they go live she was there again flicking her hair around.
    Btw you don't have to be vain to be confident.SA is VERY confident and he's not vain
  • Options
    CaroUKCaroUK Posts: 6,354
    Forum Member
    HHGTTG wrote: »
    I still don't know how she managed to become a doctor (albeit a junior one) by the age of 23 years old. She must have been fast-tracked somehow.

Easy!

Straight to Uni after school at age 18
    5 years medical study takes her to 23
    1 year pre reg takes her to 24......

If she was a year ahead of her peers at school (not unheard of for very able kids), she could have done it all a year earlier.

She clearly is a very intelligent girl and has worked hard to get where she is today - and she appears to have done her aesthetic training on her own dime and time whilst doing her pre reg year.
  • Options
    crazybabecrazybabe Posts: 324
    Forum Member
    Yes but let's face it - he was a complete pillock in that task.

And GrotBaggs described himself as a 'field full of ponies' :D

Who remembers Claude's classic put down: "You're not a big fish. You're not even a fish"?

Loved the fish quote - we still use that one in our house !

;)