Danielle likely to have sex in the house?

NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
Forum Member
Sorry if this has already been posted - I have searched on here but found nothing surprisingly.

I was stunned to hear (maybe I'm too innocent and don't read popular press) Judy James suggest that danielle, knowing Dexter, and almost saying he had coached her, was very likely in her opinion to have sex while in the house.

I didn't see that one coming

Comments

• PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    isn't Dexter a lovely bloke, is Max Clifford his role model? :(
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if this has already been posted - I have searched on here but found nothing surprisingly.

I was stunned to hear (maybe I'm too innocent and don't read popular press) Judy James suggest that danielle, knowing Dexter, and almost saying he had coached her, was very likely in her opinion to have sex while in the house.

Judi James is a stupid woman who has far too much influence on the show. Her critique of Chris's drawings really annoyed me. Now he is setting herself up as an art expert.>:(

BOTS is anti-Danielle and she is just jumping on the bandwagon. She didn't like Dexter either.
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    isn't Dexter a lovely bloke, is Max Clifford his role model? :(

Unnecessarily nasty and a shade libellous.
  • white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I figured that was part of BB's plan to Get Danielle Out next as they're clearing the way for a Helen Win it seems.
  • Anya DAnya D Posts: 14,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Annsyre wrote: »
    Judi James is a stupid woman who has far too much influence on the show. Her critique of Chris's drawings really annoyed me. Now he is setting herself up as an art expert.>:(

BOTS is anti-Danielle and she is just jumping on the bandwagon. She didn't like Dexter either.
    I don't understand why Emma fawns over her so much.

The art critique might have been slightly impressive had she done it before seeing Chris on tv for a month.
    I'm sure any one of us could interpret that artwork and attribute meanings based on what we have already seen of Chris.
  • NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member

Do you think she is having the effect or the other way round?

Emma wasn't really surprised by it was she?

Was this set up with CH5's knowledge to up the ratings? Is that why Ashleigh and not Danielle is being targeted?

Or have CH5 found out and have used Judy James to let us stupid BB fans know what's happening?

I'll be interested to see if it does happen and how CH5 deal with it. Makes me wonder if Winston has been given the script
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I figured that was part of BB's plan to Get Danielle Out next as they're clearing the way for a Helen Win it seems.

They don't care though some of their employees (i. e. presenters) are actively promoting Mark and Winston.
  • Tracker321Tracker321 Posts: 575
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Now, that would be nauseating.
  • StigofthedumpStigofthedump Posts: 3,993
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judy James is the worst guest on BB, they need to remove her all together, she projects what she would do on to others and steers all conversations to influence the public to like who she would want to win
  • JustTamJustTam Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    I seriously doubt she will. It looks like whatever was starting to happen with Winston has fizzled out anyway. I don't believe though she would have done anything in the house regardless.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member

Well, to be fair to Danielle, it hasn't yet.

Just in the very over active imagination of Judy James.
  • glowboyglowboy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Judy James is the worst guest on BB, they need to remove her all together, she projects what she would do on to others and steers all conversations to influence the public to like who she would want to win

She, essentially, talks a lot of rubbish.

"Body Language Expert" :D They had that Sally "Talk To The Dead" Morgan on the other night on BOTS too.

You have to, grudgingly, admire these women for making careers out of spouting absolute nonsense.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well ONE of the worst, they're all pretty gruesome inmo. I positively loathe the way Emma calls Her Dame Judy James and fawns all over her. It's sick making:p
  • jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Send in a rich stock broker she'll be at it like a rabbit :D:D
  • Cornish GirlCornish Girl Posts: 743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've been saying for the last couple of weeks that I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Danielle had lost her virginity in the house. Snogging, groping and sex have been done to death over the last few years, but I've yet to hear of (I really don't want to see) anyone actually having sex for the first time in there. It would get a lot of headlines in the papers (if any of them actually report about BB these days). Truly a Dexter strategy!
  • AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    glowboy wrote: »
    She, essentially, talks a lot of rubbish.

"Body Language Expert" :D They had that Sally "Talk To The Dead" Morgan on the other night on BOTS too.

You have to, grudgingly, admire these women for making careers out of spouting absolute nonsense.

Comparing body language to talking to the dead is very unfair. We have no proof that spirits talk to Sally, just her word for it. But are you saying that body language doesn't exist?

Body language is a real thing, it's not a precise science but it exists and is recognised.

Judy James IS an expert in the subject of body language that's all she claims to be.

I, for one, find body language fascinating when analysed.
  • radiofreeradiofree Posts: 7,316
    Forum Member
    i'd love to see her do winston if only to annoy tamara.
    (i'm referring to danielle. not judy james)
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judy James is a gobshite, essentially...
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    radiofree wrote: »
    i'd love to see her do winston if only to annoy tamara.
    (i'm referring to danielle. not judy james)

and Emma and Rylan :Dwho all seem to think that they are a couple already
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've had that same thought about Danielle. I don't think it's impossible to imagine that she would 'lose her virginity' in the house for the sake of publicity.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unnecessarily nasty and a shade libellous.

how can you libel Dexter, he's a self-styled snakes belly? :cool:
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,479
    Forum Member
    I've had that same thought about Danielle. I don't think it's impossible to imagine that she would 'lose her virginity' in the house for the sake of publicity.

Does anyone still believe that she is a virgin?
  • SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Send in a rich stock broker she'll be at it like a rabbit :D:D

If she finds out what went down last night... she will want in on the act, and the "dopey dick lookalike" will only be too pleased to oblige....:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    A pretty absurd theory. She still has it in for Dexter I see.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't understand how that is a logical conclusion to draw at all.
    So because Danielle knows Dexter it means that she is likely to have sex in the BB house?
    What? What sense does that make?

How on earth can this woman go on television claiming to be an 'expert' when she is presenting a view such as this as being expert opinion?