Options

The Danan v The Anderton - the screaming match

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
Forum Member
It was a right screamfest wasnt it?? :D

I was laughing my head off at the fact that The Danan - pissed as a fart - thought that after 20 mins in rehab, he was qualified to "help" Sophie Anderton who clearly not only has/had drink and drug problems for years, but has personality problems too (ie. its vile).

Absolutely LOVED the bit at the end where Paul, as he was walking away, made a snide comment about Shane and Sophie rolled her eyes dramatically, deep sighed and said (quietly), "Oh puuuurrrrlease, now Im being accused of being in love with Shane, for gods sake....." - as if Shane Lynch had never even showed up on her radar, that she'd barely given him a seconds glance and was busy rolling her eyes and telling us at home - as iffffffffff !!!!

Just how deluded is this woman that she thinks we wont have seen her bunny boiling antics re Shane for the last two weeks????

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,038
    Forum Member
    I'm lost, haven't watched my recording yet what happened????
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ive just posted a highlights thread for you.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    Kaos wrote:
    I'm lost, haven't watched my recording yet what happened????

it wouldn't do it justice to type out what happened!! Went on for ages and was absolutely hilarious
    Paul was very drunk, actually, most people were. The argument was fragmented with clips of the other islanders, drunk Brendan is very amusing! :D worth watching
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Lord knows! There was some sort of 'I've done that' game, where Sophie admitted she'd had a one-night stand ("it was in all the papers, so you all know") and then she got upset because she felt she'd let herself down in Shane's eyes, leading to a Sophie style crying session.

The Danan decides that as "he's in recovery", he's best placed to counsel Sophie. Sophie, quite rightly (and quite loudly!) points out that he stinks of alcohol and she needs to stay away from him right now as she's feeling weak/vulnerable. Then ensues a screaming match where The Danan, convinced of his healing powers shouts a lot, and Sophie screams back. Kelle deals with things with remarkable calm, considering...

EDIT: Just read Kittylitter's excellent highlights write-up: I forgot it all started because The Danan banged on the door of the diary room.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks Kitty, must watch it as soon as my Rich has made sure the bloody big crickets gone lol.
  • Options
    lots2dolots2do Posts: 2,817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I rather enjoyed was at the end when Sophie, realising she wasn't entertaining her audience by sitting on the bed, went back outside to the rest, explained the reason for her screach-fest with the Danan because obviously they would sooooooooo want to know....... and they all sat there staring in to space. It was almost as if a piece of tumbleweed had blown across the table.

Cue Sophie's exit.................... :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laughed my head off, it was the funniest thing I saw all yesterday. I hate Sophie with a passion, but I would have screamed if he'd gone on at me when I'd told him to go away politely about fifty times.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 411
    Forum Member
    If anyone can upload this to youtube it would be great to see. I have already watched Sophie in meltdown mode there.
    I don't know why she does reality shows she went a bit loopy in the jungle too.
  • Options
    SolarSailSolarSail Posts: 7,706
    Forum Member
    V39 wrote:
    I don't know why she does reality shows she went a bit loopy in the jungle too.

Keeps her out of harm's way, and is cheaper than The Priory :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just watched it, it is hilarious, I can't believe her she's so delusional. But I just loved it when Paul went 'I'm only trying to help her' and Dennis went 'Your helping her mate'.

Can't believe I need to leave for the airport at 9 today why couldn't we get a latter plane lol. Gonna miss who gets voted out.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D Brilliant summary Kitty.

Why cant I precis things as eloquently as that? Thank goodness I've captured it all on DVD.

It's got to be one of the highlights of both series.

:p Funny that the Danan is in the middle of it. As for our Soph....words fail me :rolleyes:

Like a previous poster said, "Loving your work!" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aw thats nice of you. Thanks v much. :)