Soccer Aid 2014 - 6pm ITV tonight (8.6.14)

Comments

• AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Big crash in the Grand Prix, but the drivers are okay. No injuries thank gods, but major crash just on the 70th lap...scary to watch.
  • CaseyKleinCaseyKlein Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did Dermot look like he was looking into nothingness when the camera cut to him ?

Obviously listening back to his pre match interviews
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish the crowd would sit in silence

Try watching a game at the Arsenal.
  • Hello.Hello. Posts: 1,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ball isn't getting to Danny Jones enough! Olly Murs seemed to be doing a good job at the start but again the ball wasn't getting up there afterwards. Come on England!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gary Barlow just won Formula 1 Aid on BBC 1

Eh? I thought it was an australian not a Manc...or whatever he is...lol
  • LostFoolLostFool Posts: 90,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andagha wrote: »
    Big crash in the Grand Prix, but the drivers are okay. No injuries thank gods, but major crash just on the 70th lap...scary to watch.

The crashes are the only interesting thing about F1.
  • albion-mad-nickalbion-mad-nick Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why are we getting constant F1 updates in here? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    What the hell is wrong with O'leary,,,sit up properly you bloody idiot >:(>:(
  • CaseyKleinCaseyKlein Posts: 3,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So this is not the only car crash TV tonight then
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »

This one was very scary..and it could have very easily been three cars instead of the two. But does goes to show how sturdy those cars are...more damage to the side walls..
  • WhedoniteWhedonite Posts: 29,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stegan wrote: »
    So here, once again, we have a bunch of millionaire film/TV stars and musicians begging 'Joe public' for THEIR hard earned pennies. The reality is, all they need to do is club together, write out a few fairly large cheques and this whole charade can be over with. Hamilton, Williams and Beckham between them could easily manage it! Oh, I forgot, many of these 'stars' are far too busy securing their cash in tax avoidance schemes aren't they?.

Just think how wonderful it would be though. To be to be spared these smug, self satisfied celebrities wallowing in their 'goodness' and living out their pitiful boyhood dreams on a football pitch. No more 'tug at the heart strings' adverts pleading for cash especially from the likes of the detestable Cat Deeley turning on the fake tears. Also, it would be at least one less show for Dermot O'Leary to appear in - result all round.

Of course, I could just elect not to watch this nonsense - actually, I think I will.

I'm sorry, but how can people claim the tears are fake? Do rich people not react to the site of suffering children?
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LostFool wrote: »

That's why I usually watch the start and miss the middle bit out. I don't want the drivers to die but nothing beats a pile up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dermot should have a shirt with DW on it.
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,383
    Forum Member
    Stegan wrote: »
    So here, once again, we have a bunch of millionaire film/TV stars and musicians begging 'Joe public' for THEIR hard earned pennies. The reality is, all they need to do is club together, write out a few fairly large cheques and this whole charade can be over with. Hamilton, Williams and Beckham between them could easily manage it! Oh, I forgot, many of these 'stars' are far too busy securing their cash in tax avoidance schemes aren't they?.

Just think how wonderful it would be though. To be to be spared these smug, self satisfied celebrities wallowing in their 'goodness' and living out their pitiful boyhood dreams on a football pitch. No more 'tug at the heart strings' adverts pleading for cash especially from the likes of the detestable Cat Deeley turning on the fake tears. Also, it would be at least one less show for Dermot O'Leary to appear in - result all round.

Of course, I could just elect not to watch this nonsense - actually, I think I will.

In fairness, Beckham is right. The only hope the people of the Phillipines have are ITV viewers.

I mean, it's not like the Phillipines government have any responsibility.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Bishop has just mentioned a new disease called Mel hairier.
  • J-ZeeJ-Zee Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dermot should have a shirt with DW on it.

:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Big Sam loves the idea of managing England, even if it's only Charity England
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Was that Dominic Cooper?I havent seen him there tonight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't understand a word Sam was saying..well apart from feet, fluid and box..
  • Billy_ValueBilly_Value Posts: 22,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only just noticed but dermot has a bit of a speech impediment
  • J-ZeeJ-Zee Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I couldn't understand a word Sam was saying..well apart from feet, fluid and box..

No one was listening anyway :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only just noticed but dermot has a bit of a speech impediment

Bullshititis
    Forum Member
    I didn't hear Sam's team talk

I had switched over to The Devil Wears Prada

Sam I'm sorry, but I have a thing for Emily Blunt
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I want to see other people's goal faces during the WC... :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its 0-0 so time to put no hopers in the goals.