CONFIRMED: Helen got 14 WARNINGS in first 4 days!!

Comments

• oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brb wrote: »
    Diary room conversations were never shown on live feed, so you'd have still been non-the-wiser about the warnings.

the feed was a pretty good indicator just how bad someone was performing.
    the level on control they used this series is half the reason some people don't believe a word they say.

I just hope the level of protection she got is worth all this.
    people will stop voting
    its made a bad relationship between producers and fans even worse
    PR wise this has been a disaster of a series and with the winner only getting 100k votes its already proving people wont spend on the show. wont ever be millions of votes again but should be at least 200K + for the winner
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    Do we know the reason for each and every warning or are we filling in the blanks for a piece of incomplete information?

It could be the warnings were given for all sorts of things such as not wearing her microphone, risking getting it wet, talking about named individuals not in the house, failing to come to the diary room when asked etc. They may not have been for aggressive behaviour.

I should imagine rule breeches are common place among HMs in general in the early days of each series, until BB gets them housebroken.

Deleted.
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Verbal aggression isn't, which since she got a formal warning just for getting to close to Matthew during a drunken argument, this most likely was.

The thing is DS, in the world outside of the BB house being verbally aggressive can get you arrested under the public order guidelines and is a criminal offence, as is threats of violence. I believe it's classed as Using Threatening Words and Behaviour likely to cause offence and intimidation (words to that effect) - and boy oh boy did she cause offence and intimidation. There's no getting away from the fact that many housemates not in her gang were made to feel intimidated on a daily basis by Helen. As a viewer it made me feel most uncomfortable and spoilt the show for me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rikki65 wrote: »
    The thing is DS, in the world outside of the BB house being verbally aggressive can get you arrested under the public order guidelines and is a criminal offence, as is threats of violence. I believe it's classed as Using Threatening Words and Behaviour likely to cause offence and intimidation (words to that effect) - and boy oh boy did she cause offence and intimidation. There's no getting away from the fact that many housemates not in her gang were made to feel intimidated on a daily basis by Helen. As a viewer it made me feel most uncomfortable and spoilt the show for me.

It does seem they need a new Boss on This.
    the fact the house was such a poop hole and the producers didn't seem to care.
    I saw some pictures on Twitter and truthfully it looked utterly filthy not just grubby like they all go.

No real punishments no fear just do and say what you like nature just doesn't work in BB. I just wonder if that's why the extra 9 hours of feed were cut? ties in with all the warnings if producers warned Channel 5 the complaints would likely begin again if people heard some of the stuff.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rewarded with a pass to the final and 100K. She played a blinder.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »

totally agree. In PR terms though this really will be tagged as the worst series for BBUK.
    its just been a complete trainwreck from basically week 1
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »

She was pimped by the producers to fit their storyboard....but yes she did get £100k so I'm sure shes not complaing........however as a fan of what Big Brother used to be, I'm disappointed at this steaming turd of a series.
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Matthew gives her a good grilling when she goes on the Wright Stuff.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    I hope Matthew gives her a good grilling when she goes on the Wright Stuff.

Please don't say ANYONE is going to give her airtime. Surely the only way to react now is to keep her off our screens.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Please don't say ANYONE is going to give her airtime. Surely the only way to react now is to keep her off our screens.

According to The Wright Stuff today she may be on as a guest.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    Such a turn around by Helen. From "14 warnings to victory" - sounds like a good book! :D

A fully deserving winner if ever there was one. That girl took on the world - and won!

Rubbish she should have been removed she was far to aggressive to be left in the house she spoilt it for every one this year it ever there was an injustice It was allowing Helen to stay in that house the public decide not bb
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    According to The Wright Stuff today she may be on as a guest.

Don't worry she will down herself as she won't be able to keep her mouth closed she will insult someone and be blacklisted watch the space
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cant see much work outside the C5 kingdom. Ruth and eamonn are still on this morning
    With his Man U links would he want to interview her anytime soon. Schofield said in the past if they truly don't want someone they wont appear.
  • MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    She would not have lasted a week in the Aussie version, with or without a free pass!
  • BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    Rubbish she should have been removed she was far to aggressive to be left in the house she spoilt it for every one this year it ever there was an injustice It was allowing Helen to stay in that house the public decide not bb

Should have, would ave, doo dav... The GBP chose Helen to win simples :D
  • ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    So the Wright Stuff said she had 14 warnings in the first 4 days....
    The same Mathew Wright who then went on to say that Helen repeatedly clashed with Pav.... and described Helen as the bully & Ashleigh as the nice but feisty girl (as one sided a view as the most blinkered Ashleigh fan) .... before going on to admit he didn't even watch the show :facepalm:

And people still wonder why Helen ended up winning :o
  • BIGM0MMABIGM0MMA Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »
    The same Mathew Wright who then went on to say that Helen repeatedly clashed with Pav.... and described Helen as the bully & Ashleigh as the nice but feisty girl (as one sided a view as the most blinkered Ashleigh fan) .... before going on to admit he didn't even watch the show :facepalm:

Ashleigh? Fiesty? That confirms he wasn't watching.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    BIGM0MMA wrote: »
    Such a turn around by Helen. From "14 warnings to victory" - sounds like a good book! :D

A fully deserving winner if ever there was one. That girl took on the world - and won!

I like it. That girl sure had the biggest journey of the lot of them.
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member
    Aurora13 wrote: »
    C5 have not been showing warnings for their favoured housemates since the beginning. Aaron when he came on said Jay was warned far more than we ever saw. The worst of his aggressive behaviour was not shown either. Maisy did say that when she came out. When Aaron expressed concern for his welfare he was told not to worry if he attacks you there are staff behind the walls. How reassuring! Perhaps add context to why Aaron withdrew so much or as Producers would have us believe sulking. Having said that I doubt that he had 14 warnings.

I'd like to know how many warnings they all had - we heard rumors of Helen's 14 early on, but we also saw a LOT of behavior that, in previous series, would've at least warranted some craptastic non-punishment like turning off hot water after they'd all showered for the day. This year, we never saw punishment for anything. Logically, that means the entire house was receiving unpunished warnings (which likely means unaired warnings).
  • KatrinaKKatrinaK Posts: 32,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scrovegni wrote: »
    I suppose it depends what they were for. Has anyone every been ejected from the house after 3 or more cumulative warnings before? I can't think of one, maybe Kitten, but that was a long time ago.

Hm's seem to be immediately ejected for direct threats of physical violence (Alexandra BB9), actual violence (Dennis BB9), racist language (Emily BB8), none of which Helen was guilty of as far as I'm aware.
    You forget that for all these HM we had live feed. We could see all thier behaviour.

However how do we know what was not shown? Helen herself is taunting Danielle on twitter about stuff that was never shown today!

Given Helens volitile behaviour I doubt she was warned about something simple as turning her microphone off. ^_^

That woman has been protected from the begining.
  • docmandocman Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    Arcana wrote: »
    Must be some kind of record.

Not far above Deana then. She got the most warning of her series.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultros wrote: »

She ostracized Pav when he first came in "Don't tell them anything" Even came up in the last week and Ashleigh is nice but feisty, i.e on the whole she's nice but she does tend to bitch and stand up to people like Helen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jim_lyons wrote: »
    The fact that no viewers knew of this is absolutely indicative of why this last series was such a mess.

Without 24hr live feed we are at the mercy of the BB editors, and as has been blatantly illustrated, they are not to be trusted.

With 45 minutes highlights a day, I think this format has less credibility that Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares USA.

Not fussed about the ID of the winner, but very fussed about the absolute lack of any vestige of integrity in this sham of a gameshow.

I agree, putting aside the winner Helen who can be bothered watching a programme you cannot trust?
    I had to switch over the minute Helen was declared winner as it stank to high heaven and unless someone from production comes along and say mistakes were made apologies etc I am not voting again
    I believe it was down to several things one being betting syndicates but overall the production must bear the blame, giving a pass to the final is a winning lottery ticket
    that made the whole show a farce
  • Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Rikki65 wrote: »

Nothing Helen did would warrant an arrest (not that that's a reason to remove someone, you can be arrested for dropping litter).
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not an arrest, a straight jacket perhaps.