Options

Anti-Matt posts are the work of the devil - Censor Anti-Matt views!

Super FrogSuper Frog Posts: 11,480
Forum Member
✭✭
I think it's maddening that people are allowed to post negative comments about this guy, the best singer and nicest person to ever appear on TV.

Maybe you haven't noticed but nothing he says is wrong, or smug or arrogant OR ANYTHING. He is NICE AND GENUINE and not what you are all saying he is!!!!!! :mad:

To me, to insult Matt is to insult dying children in Africa. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED for airing these views :mad:

Stop all this HATE now!!!!!! :mad:

Comments

• Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    *ribbit*
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So what about the anti everyone else posts from Matt supporters? I'm guessing those aren't evil. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Super Frog wrote: »
    I think it's maddening that people are allowed to post negative comments about this guy, the best singer and nicest person to ever appear on TV.

I think that it is maddening that people post negative rubbish about anyone based on tabloid stories,

Maybe you haven't noticed but nothing he says is wrong, or smug or arrogant OR ANYTHING. He is NICE AND GENUINE and not what you are all saying he is!!!!!! :mad:

Is this code for "Whatever shite someone posts about a contestanf it should not be challanged"?

To me, to insult Matt is to insult dying children in Africa. YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED for airing these views :mad
    :
    Very classy to trivialise dying children.

However to insult someone based on rumour etc is pathetic
    Stop all this HATE now!!!!!! :mad:

Yeah that would be nice but I wonder if you could manage it
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *ribbit*

This is not the time for jokes
  • Options
    liz83liz83 Posts: 6,398
    Forum Member
    String9 wrote: »
    So what about the anti everyone else posts from Matt supporters? I'm guessing those aren't evil. :rolleyes:

Hes being sarcastic String - he's one of yours. ;)
  • Options
    String9String9 Posts: 12,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    liz83 wrote: »
    Hes being sarcastic String - he's one of yours. ;)

Thats ok then. LOL!!!:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not okay :confused:

I'm going to start a petition, maybe the mods will take action if we sign a petition to stop negative posts about Matt
  • Options
    SupportSupport Posts: 70,800
    Administrator
    Super Frog wrote: »
    It's not okay :confused:

I'm going to start a petition, maybe the mods will take action if we sign a petition to stop negative posts about Matt

This is a discussion forum. They work by having conflicting views in order to open up discussion. If you don't like the sound of a thread, you're free to find a different thread where you can feel comfortable posting.
This discussion has been closed.