Adele's given birth...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really angry to see that she's been targeted by these "trolls." I hope she's strong enough to not let it mar what should be the best time of her life. These vile "people" must be so full of hate and anger I pity them!
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just saw her in the DM.

She looks repulsive.
    she really does need control her weight, she would be rather pretty if she was thinner

Perhaps you could both post pictures of yourselves. I expect you are paragons of male beauty.......not. :D

Not a fan of her singing but congrats to both her and her partner.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisydoes wrote: »
    Really angry to see that she's been targeted by these "trolls." I hope she's strong enough to not let it mar what should be the best time of her life. These vile "people" must be so full of hate and anger I pity them!

What is wrong with these people? I just don't understand why they should be so hateful. Saying things about an innocent baby :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she really does need control her weight, she would be rather pretty if she was thinner

Exactly what effect does her weight have on your life? None , I'm guessing, so please don't make pointless, inane comments.
  • ArcticJayHArcticJayH Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw her in the DM.

She looks repulsive.

You disgust me.

I bet you're no oil painting, eh ?
  • konebyvaxkonebyvax Posts: 9,120
    Forum Member
    Just saw her in the DM.

She looks repulsive.

You and the Daily Mail seem like a match made in heaven.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a wonderful selection of nasty comments, well done.

Ever heard the expression "If you haven't got anything nice to say......"
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Why have the newspapers picked up on comments made to her on twitter like wishing her dead and her baby to be disabled etc?

It's like they want to make Adele aware of it.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why have the newspapers picked up on comments made to her on twitter like wishing her dead and her baby to be disabled etc?

It's like they want to make Adele aware of it.

Indeed.

Plus they need to bulk up the story seeing as Adele will not play ball and release any details about the birth, the child's name etc. The birth was confirmed quicker than I expected..I thought she would do a Megan Fox and confirm the birth weeks after the event.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand why people are being so nasty, I'm not a fan per se, I like some of her music but I respect the fact she doesn't play the celeb game. She could be earning herself a nice little packet selling the details of the birth and photos but she hasn't. We don't even know the baby's name!

Not that the zelebs that do sell their kids to the media deserve the flak Adele has gotten but you could argue that by selling your private life, you put it out there for comments. But Adele hasn't done that. By all accounts she's laid low through out her pregnancy. Some of the comments I've read on Twitter are really vile.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    When it's lovely news like this I always think "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all".
    Exactly:)
    Dolly4 wrote: »
    Congrats to them. Yes, managed to keep the baby news secret for 6 months and the birth secret over the weekend ... it can be done!
    I think she will go for a traditional name - James is my guess. Or maybe something like Bob!

OMFG I thought of Bob too. Years ago Alfie used to be a cool name now every tom, dick and chavy has called their kid it :rolleyes:

You go Girl!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to all. Lovely news.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Let me get this straight some dude who comes on a Showbiz forum and calls himself "Hunny Bunny" is calling out Adele for being Overweight...

Bahahahahahahah hahah

Oh man.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good luck to her. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Congratulations to them! Adele is lovely, best of luck to her!

I think Ethan or Sam for the name!
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm with unigal on this....on a new baby thread the comments ought to be congratulatory,positive or informative re the name. If people want to slate Adele over her weight then start a thread about it & keep the innocent baby out of it.

My money is on a biblical name. Samuel,Ruben or similar. :)
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daisydoes wrote: »

The kind of abuse these sickos are dishing out to Adele goes way, way, WAY beyond trolling and I wish the media would get a bloody clue and stop misusing the term. How can they be so thick when it comes to failing to understand the meaning of trolling? They should know before we do. Unbelievable.
  • Andy2Andy2 Posts: 11,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    I just don't see the big deal about Adele. Her voice is nothing spectacular and she always looks like she's trying to hold in a fart..
    Saying that, good luck to her and her family..

That's about my view too. However, I will wish her 'happy new baby' and good luck just to counter the revolting comments from the usual troll brigade on Twitter.
    What on earth makes people say these things? What makes them tick?
  • kikifikikifi Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    I do like the idea of the baby being called James, or maybe have th emiddle name Bond. So e.g Finley Bond Atkins. That sounds cute.

Whatever he is called I hope him and his parents all the happiness in the world
  • Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    lotty27 wrote: »
    I totally agree. I really admire her for the way she conducts her private life. She is such a refreshing change from those talentless 'celebs' flogging every aspect of their lives because fundamentally they have nothing else to offer.

Abso-bloody-lutely!! :cool:
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any word on his name? I'm thinking Alfie.
  • Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    Any word on his name?

Hopefully something sensible. I will be genuinely shocked if Adele gives her son a silly name. She just doesn't seem the type.
  • saddossaddos Posts: 61
    Forum Member
    Hi good news we are very happy for you Adele and we are sending best wishes the girls love your songs thank you
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • AwesomeGeorgeAwesomeGeorge Posts: 456
    Forum Member
    saddos wrote: »
    Hi good news we are very happy for you Adele and we are sending best wishes the girls love your songs thank you

hey Phil....waves ;):D