Options

A quick recap of last nights Eastenders?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
Forum Member
Hiya everyone,

I missed last eastenders and haven't got time to watch it on iplayer, can anyone give me a quick recap of it?

Thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Dexter accuses all his friends of stealing Phil's ten grand, then they each go their separate ways.

Jay and Abi get into a fight because Abi believes she deserves better than to be a teen mum, and Jay wants the baby. She takes a pregnancy test and reveals to Jay that she's not pregnant. Jay, fuming, storms off.

Meanwhile, Cindy convinces a furious Dexter that his date Kitty could have been responsible for the robbery, as she is the only one, bar the teens, who knew there was ten grand in the caravan.

Lola and Peter continue to flirt as she tries to calm him down following a fight with Dexter, before she questions him about why he is so eager for Cindy to leave. He explains that Cindy is the only person who knows his secret, and reveals that the secret is that he and his mate Gaz were swimming in the early hours of the morning, when Gaz got cramp and was stuck in a strong current. Peter swam to shore to get help, and when they returned to where Gaz should be, he was gone. Lola and Peter are both tearful, before Abi interrupts them, questioning Jay's wherabouts. Lola presumes Jay is at the pub .

Meanwhile, Billy continues to blow his money on gold digger Tara, and Kim confronts Tara about this when Tara snubs Billy after learning he won his money on a bet, and he is not rich all the time.

Elsewhere, Jean finally reveals to Ollie that she has bi-polar after some meddling from Roxy and Alfie, and is heartbroken when Ollie doesn't know how to react.

It turns out, Jay is actually at the pub and barmaid Kitty, who is Dexter's date, flirts with him. He reveals his row with Abi over a drink, before Kitty and him kiss. Dexter walks in and spots them, and the episode ends.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Dexter accuses all his friends of stealing Phil's ten grand, then they each go their separate ways.

Jay and Abi get into a fight because Abi believes she deserves better than to be a teen mum, and Jay wants the baby. She takes a pregnancy test and reveals to Jay that she's not pregnant. Jay, fuming, storms off.

Meanwhile, Cindy convinces a furious Dexter that his date Kitty could have been responsible for the robbery, as she is the only one, bar the teens, who knew there was ten grand in the caravan.

Lola and Peter continue to flirt as she tries to calm him down following a fight with Dexter, before she questions him about why he is so eager for Cindy to leave. He explains that Cindy is the only person who knows his secret, and reveals that the secret is that he and his mate Gaz were swimming in the early hours of the morning, when Gaz got cramp and was stuck in a strong current. Peter swam to shore to get help, and when they returned to where Gaz should be, he was gone. Lola and Peter are both tearful, before Abi interrupts them, questioning Jay's wherabouts. Lola presumes Jay is at the pub .

Meanwhile, Billy continues to blow his money on gold digger Tara, and Kim confronts Tara about this when Tara snubs Billy after learning he won his money on a bet, and he is not rich all the time.

Elsewhere, Jean finally reveals to Ollie that she has bi-polar after some meddling from Roxy and Alfie, and is heartbroken when Ollie doesn't know how to react.

It turns out, Jay is actually at the pub and barmaid Kitty, who is Dexter's date, flirts with him. He reveals his row with Abi over a drink, before Kitty and him kiss. Dexter walks in and spots them, and the episode ends.

I see trouble ahead with phil :eek:

Thank you for that cal_scream, I really appreciate it x
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    No problem :) x

We don't know who stole the ten grand still though, I'm presuming it's Jay or Cindy.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,964
    Forum Member
    interesting for anyone who wants these - they have a "plot" page on the bbc website now for catch ups etc:)
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

We don't know who stole the ten grand still though, I'm presuming it's Jay or Cindy.

It says tonight the group decide who is repsonible for the theft and decide how to get it back. It must be Cindy then.
  • Options
    Forum Member

My bets on Cindy! She seems a tearaway lol

interesting for anyone who wants these - they have a "plot" page on the bbc website now for catch ups etc:)

Thank you, I didn't know that xx
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Peter was brilliant.
    Billy was generous.
    Jay was promiscuous.
    Dexter was loud.
    Kim was caring.

:D
  • Options
    TheGrumpWizardTheGrumpWizard Posts: 1,547
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya everyone,

I missed last eastenders and haven't got time to watch it on iplayer, can anyone give me a quick recap of it?

Thank you :)
    The money's gone innit.
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had forgotten about the money by the end!