Tonight is the final :( who else is sad?

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
Tonight is the final :( who else is sad? I cant believe its actually over tonight this CBB series has been the best yet and im gonna have with drawel symtoms

Comments

• spookyLXspookyLX Posts: 11,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did not like it at first as was fed up with Lee and his little harem and of the constent fights but I grew to love it and I will miss it when it ends, Roll on normal BB
  • brbbrb Posts: 27,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to miss looking forward to something every night. Cannot wait for Civ BB (I always prefer Civilian Big Brother).
  • jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight is the final :( who else is sad? I cant believe its actually over tonight this CBB series has been the best yet and im gonna have with drawel symtoms

maybe we will need therapy more than the housemates haha. (joking)
  • MrJamesMrJames Posts: 8,127
    Forum Member
    Me! Amazing series.
  • Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was probably in the top half of CBBs , but not the best ever .
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I must admit that I am.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm always sad on the last night but, within about 3 days, I can barely remember who was in the series.

I am looking forward to catching up with the stuff on my planner though
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not looking forward to that inevitable sinking feeling when 9pm comes and I realise there's no BB :cry:
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    I am the odd one out :blush: As much as I have loved this CBB I will be glad to get my life back. I have to watch the repeat the next day as I have found I cannot multi task anymore :cry: So miss bits.

I feel like I have lived in the house with this lot. I am exhausted :o

Plus.. I will be missing Midsomer Murder tonight :blush: and can only watch it on repeat on my laptop as I do not have the new fangle dangle recorder :(

Come on Jim. You can win this :D
  • LeviathainLeviathain Posts: 719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite glad it's ending.

Spent far too much time watching it plus BOTS.

Will be getting back around 2 hours day.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its gonna be weird after the show is finished and theres no highlight show to watch
  • ShadowTillNowShadowTillNow Posts: 2,646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was a good series and the extension made it way more enjoyable. It's more like a proper series but with the celebs in. If they're going to do BB they should have to work for it. Not the typical 3 weekends away at holiday camp bullshit the celebrities usually get.
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm going to miss it. I'm going to miss Luisa.
  • Moody BlueMoody Blue Posts: 5,686
    Forum Member
    Me :(
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am going to miss it but I,m looking forward to catching up with other shows I,ve missed while its been on
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's run its course.
  • PinkminxyPinkminxy Posts: 3,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. I struggle with most CBB's to be honest, and while this one has been the best I've ever seen and has kept my attention longer then usual I still found myself giving up half way through roughly. I have kept up to date via the forum, but actually watching it hasn't interested me the latter half of the show as it did at the beginning. I watched Lee's eviction and nothing since. I probably won't even watch tonight, but will be following the forum.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leviathain wrote: »
    Quite glad it's ending.

Spent far too much time watching it plus BOTS.

Will be getting back around 2 hours day.

Yup, that's a whole movie a night!
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm quite happy it's the final. It's the perfect time to end as I couldn't see the remaining group of housemates carrying the show. It would just coast along and get dull fast.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish it could be extended a few more weeks I've loved this series way too much.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spookyLX wrote: »
    Roll on normal BB

Let's hope it's as good though. ;-)
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    end of a great series :cry: only have to wait until June :)
  • danyelldanyell Posts: 10,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gutted. Best CBB big brother in years. I'll definately have withdrawal symptoms! Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :( yep
  • 2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will miss it too. I've loved this series. I would love to see more Luisa on TV after this,