EE - Who will Johnny meet online? *spoiler*

Comments

• basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Walford wonder suggests whoever it is wants Johnny to contact him so that sort of highlights being his Mum or Danny because they the only two that would really know him.
    He would never forgive his mum through if it was her and I cant see Mick or Nancy being at all happy with her.
  • tomas08tomas08 Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    basdfg wrote: »
    Walford wonder suggests whoever it is wants Johnny to contact him so that sort of highlights being his Mum or Danny because they the only two that would really know him.
    He would never forgive his mum through if it was her and I cant see Mick or Nancy being at all happy with her.

To be fair Danny does not know him that well and let's face it we all know he wants one thing.

What we must remember is that everyone knows Johnny is gay. So anyone with a crush would know enough to act. So it's could be anyone.
  • starry_runestarry_rune Posts: 9,006
    Forum Member
    tamwar
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aleks is meant to have a 'secret life', isn't he? I'm sure I remember the actor saying that in an interview, and that DTC had told him it was a bit like a super hero's secret identity. But the way he explained it, it sounded like it was something quite new and surprising. Not sure if being gay/bisexual would qualify as having a secret life.

In any case, it sounds like Johnny finds out who it is in that same episode, so surely it's not going to be a massive plot twist?
  • RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could just be Danny. Or could be another closet case?! Would be interesting if it is.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Catfish!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    What about Dexter? Maybe he could see Brother & Sister?
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It better not be his mum or f*cking Danny, it will be so immensely boring if it is^_^
  • LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny Penant?
  • hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It could be TJ or Liam but tbh im impatient and wanna know now!

ooo imagine if it is Wayne! LMAO!
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could be the return of Ben Mitchell, emailing from prison.
    That would be epic!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    I actually thought of Wayne as well
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,128
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    I bet it's Phil.

:D:D:D:D
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Could be the return of Ben Mitchell, emailing from prison.
    That would be epic!

As much as I don't want Ben anywhere near my precious Johnny, it would be one heck of a reveal. The camera pulling away from a computer screen to show a bespectacled prison inmate leering at Johnny's picture on the computer screen and scratching another line onto his wall chart tally, counting down to the day of his release. :o

And now I've just made myself feel a bit ill. :(
  • GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    Have a feeling its gonna be Jay - really hope not
  • QueenAmyQueenAmy Posts: 3,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dean/ Deano whatever he calls himself now
  • dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a feeling its gonna be Jay - really hope not

Jay needs a story but he has never shown any interest in men at all,also it would be a bit much what with Ben being gay as well.
    Forum Member
    dazza89 wrote: »
    Jay needs a story but he has never shown any interest in men at all,also it would be a bit much what with Ben being gay as well.

Exactly, I like him and Abi together and I hate that they made him a cheat too..
  • RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's unlikely to be Liam, TJ, Peter or any of the other men in the square.

And it can't be Danny as it wouldn't make sense, so the only person I can see it being is that shady market inspector. It can't be anyone other than him...unless it's a shock reveal thing they're going for.
    Forum Member
    RingoJ739K wrote: »
    It's unlikely to be Liam, TJ, Peter or any of the other men in the square.

And it can't be Danny as it wouldn't make sense, so the only person I can see it being is that shady market inspector. It can't be anyone other than him.

Then why is he surprised at who it is? What men does he know in Walford that don't live in Albert Square
    Forum Member
    I can only think of Jake or perhaps Winston! Lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It cant be ben if it is someone he has interacted with/ seen and he didnt know the person was gay?!?!

He hasnt seen or spoken to Ben as he is in prison! ooo is this going to be a DOOF DOOF moment i hope it is!
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    It *can't* be anyone but Aleks, unless they pull a Hollyoaks and decide to turn someone gay. Liam, Jay, Peter, TJ etc are all either in relationships, have recently been in relationships or are interested in someone of the opposite sex. I would like Jay and Peter to befriend Johnny though.

I think the clue is in the name. Walford Wonder = Wonder Woman = Linda. Snooze.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It *can't* be anyone but Aleks, unless they pull a Hollyoaks and decide to turn someone gay. Liam, Jay, Peter, TJ etc are all either in relationships, have recently been in relationships or are interested in someone of the opposite sex. I would like Jay and Peter to befriend Johnny though.

I think the clue is in the name. Walford Wonder = Wonder Woman = Linda. Snooze.

But it has already been stated that it is a male character so it cant be linda! UGH! all this suspense is killing me!

i;m guessing it could actually be Jake!?!?!
  • hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    QueenAmy wrote: »
    Dean/ Deano whatever he calls himself now

THATS HIS COUSIN:o