Options

DOI Discusson thread 22/2/09 18:45 and 21:15

Comments

• Options
    footygirlfootygirl Posts: 35,212
    Forum Member
    Who is voting for Colleen:confused:- she has to go this week. She is the worst
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Ray does well obviously but I realllly reallly want Roxy to do well and shut Jason up!
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely a lady has to go tonight or it's going to be Ray vs. the girls and I don't think the girls bar Jessica will have a prayer of beating Mr. Perfect
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    footygirl wrote: »
    It is time Colleen went- she is the worst skater, and not even as entertaining as Todd was.

I really want Donal to get through tonight.

I don't mind Coleen staying for another week. ;) Just as long as Melinda isn't taking the axe for her!
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if Jason will get to comment on Rox for the 4th week in a row.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's my Birthday... Melinda has to stay! ;):D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Poker Face wrote: »
    I don't mind Coleen staying for another week. ;) Just as long as Melinda isn't taking the axe for her!

Given that Melinda has a history of ending up in the skate off I fear you could be disappointed there.

A joke is a joke but Colleen is wearing thin- she is not even entertaining
  • Options
    RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Given that Melinda has a history of ending up in the skate off I fear you could be disappointed there.

if i'm honest i think she is saying in because what she says on camera and after she has skated
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

She may be one of the weakest skaters remaining, but I disagree, she is a lovely woman who never fails to make me smile! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is voting for Colleen:confused:- she has to go this week. She is the worst

I would vote for Coleen if I could vote here.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    It's my Birthday... Melinda has to stay! ;):D

Wooooooooooooooooo

Wonder how much I will spend voting for Melinda and Fred
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wooooooooooooooooo

Wonder how much I will spend voting for Melinda and Fred

Whatever it takes! :eek: :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    Whatever it takes! :eek: :D

10 times! :)

I expect you to be doing the same!
    ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She may be one of the weakest skaters remaining, but I disagree, she is a lovely woman who never fails to make me smile! :D

I am sure she is a lovely woman- but is it fair that the most improved skater Donal could be eliminated for the reason that she is a nice woman
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10 times! :)

I expect you to be doing the same!
    ;)

:D:o

Of course!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sure she is a lovely woman- but is it fair that the most improved skater Donal could be eliminated for the reason that she is a nice woman

You have to admit that in these shows, personality can go a long way I am afraid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

IMO, DOI would be rather boring without the different personalities and skating qualities. Coleen has a fantastic personality and wants to improve weekly. I love watching her. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sunday Sun wrote: »
    You have to admit that in these shows, personality can go a long way I am afraid.

I agree with that totally- but there will be a massive upset tonight I fear
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IMO, DOI would be rather boring without the different personalities and skating qualities. Coleen has a fantastic personality and wants to improve weekly. I love watching her. :)

And if she stayed and Melinda ended up getting the boot how will you be feeling
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if she stayed and Melinda ended up getting the boot how will you be feeling

Upset, however it's not the end of the world, and I'd continue to support Coleen, Jessica and Zoe.
  • Options
    memmhmemmh Posts: 14,381
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Upset, however it's not the end of the world, and I'd continue to support Coleen, Jessica and Zoe.
    Not the end of the world?! How very dare you?! Don't you know that the results of DOI are a matter of life-and-death :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Donal is the most improved skater in the competition. He deserves to make the fianl- he started from scratch, look at the strides he's made
  • Options
    thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    I agree with that totally- but there will be a massive upset tonight I fear

Don't think they can afford an upset. Jessica injured herself trained to do a big lift last week and hasn't crossed that barrier , Zoe evidentally is still having problems with the rib she sprained doing the overhead lift in the group dance. Ray is sprinting ahead. Donal is the only thing between Ray and an all female opposition. They could lose any hope they have of a race even for third and fourth with an upset.

You are right though we may well find out how popular Colleen and Roxy are or we may end up withthings going even more wrong with a mishap.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    memmh wrote: »
    Not the end of the world?! How very dare you?! Don't you know that the results of DOI are a matter of life-and-death :p

I'm trying to deny the real pain. :sleep:;):D
    Donal is the most improved skater in the competition. He deserves to make the fianl- he started from scratch, look at the strides he's made

Donal has improved, however I'm not a fan so his elimination wouldn't effect me. Although, I am pleased that he is improving.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm trying to deny the real pain. :sleep:;):D

Donal has improved, however I'm not a fan so his elimination wouldn't effect me. Although, I am pleased that he is improving.

I feel Donal is the only one who can beat Ray in a public vote in the final