Cher new Song Woman's World

Comments

• 87Ben87Ben Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I like it her voice,is powerful than ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am really enjoying this song, been playing it all morning. It is a nice mix of what you would expect from Cher and what is popular nowadays.
  • Erica CartmanErica Cartman Posts: 1,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE it.

Tell the truth! *dance*
  • gettygetty Posts: 3,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's one powerful voice for a 66 year old.:eek:
    Forum Member
    getty wrote: »
    That's one powerful voice for a 66 year old.:eek:

I absolutely agree hope it does well she is talented and I can't wait for album music hasn't been the same without here
  • Ally_BowieAlly_Bowie Posts: 618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im not sold with this track as of yet, i've played it a few times and still cant decide what i think of it, But i think shes fantastic, she always has been in my mind and is the ultimate diva. Im all for Cher getting down with the kids, she seems really genuine and down to earth, and obviously loves what she does.
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the production sounds 20 years old
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has been a long 11 years since 'Living Proof' hasn't it?
  • marc822marc822 Posts: 3,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she really 66 now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YEAH CHERRRR!!!!!

It sounds very Living Proof in style...BUT i loved that album...12 years Cher maaaan -_- very catchy, very fun and her voice is back in action! YEAH
  • Jamandell (d69)Jamandell (d69) Posts: 3,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This song is absolutely amazing. I can't stop playing it!
  • Nebworth90Nebworth90 Posts: 1,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never in a million years thought I'd find myself listening to a Cher song... but i really like it! Hope it does well!
    And I agree with other posters - she's 66 and still has a HUGE voice! :eek: :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mialicious wrote: »
    the production sounds 20 years old

It sounds the same as some of the most recent stuff that is out at the moment. So that would mean that the production of songs at the moment sounds 20 years old :confused:

So exciting that Cher is back, she better get to the UK on her tour!
  • mialiciousmialicious Posts: 4,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Legacy o9 wrote: »
    It sounds the same as some of the most recent stuff that is out at the moment. So that would mean that the production of songs at the moment sounds 20 years old :confused:

So exciting that Cher is back, she better get to the UK on her tour!

yes it does...the mainstream is 15-20 years behind.
  • Fear of FoursFear of Fours Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's a grower. I do have a soft spot for Cher.
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This song is an off-the-radar gay campfest, but in Cher's own quaint way. It is like a mix between Strong Enough and The Music's No Good Without You.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like it. It's growing on me after every listen. It's not as commercial as Believe, but never mind. Her voice is astonishing (as always) but as some people have pointed out especially for her age.

I like how two of her previous singles are mentioned in it (Love Hurts and Strong Enough) but I'm not sure if it's deliberate.

It kind of contradicts her It's A Man's World album but you know, maybe 16/17 years later she's noticed a change in the world!!! Haha.

I LOVE CHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Forum Member
    JamieHT wrote: »
    I really like it. It's growing on me after every listen. It's not as commercial as Believe, but never mind. Her voice is astonishing (as always) but as some people have pointed out especially for her age.

I like how two of her previous singles are mentioned in it (Love Hurts and Strong Enough) but I'm not sure if it's deliberate.

It kind of contradicts her It's A Man's World album but you know, maybe 16/17 years later she's noticed a change in the world!!! Haha.

I LOVE CHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I

Lol its been so long so glad she is back and I can't wait for album and the your her performances are amazing. She should perform on X Factor
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its as camp as Christmas lets face it!!! I cannot wait for the video as her face no longer moves so this should be a hoot.

Hope this does better than Living Proof did. I think that album is one of the biggest flops of all time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes me want to get my old Cher albums out. I do miss the old rock chick era Cher though.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    Makes me want to get my old Cher albums out. I do miss the old rock chick era Cher though.

My favourite Cher is the mid 90s one. One By One (UK version) is my favourite of her songs.
    Forum Member
    My favourite Cher is the mid 90s one. One By One (UK version) is my favourite of her songs.

That's one of my fav songs
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    87Ben wrote: »
    That's one of my fav songs

Me too! Fab song.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »

Cher has never made a "masterpeice album"....but i do feel Its A Mans World is her finest album out of anything she has done.

And YEs One By One is a definite powerful song and my favourite of hers :)

also i like Cher (1987) and Living Proof very much too....not as keen on Believe as an album nor am i the other two in her rock trilogy...but yeah :D
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been a huge Cher fan. I just don't like the sound of her voice.
    I don't care for the new song. It sounds more like a remix than a pop/dance song. Believe was good though, because it was more of an actual song.