Options

Next big football managers

big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
Forum Member
✭✭
Found this list of managers from last year.

Who would you say is up there with the very best and who do you think will make it big at their current club or move to a bigger club?

I know it's an old list and a few are no longer in work or at different clubs but I'm intrigued.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/20-most-promising-young-managers-6070875

I like the manager the look of marcelo galardo at river plate.

His team plays attractive football and by all accounts is gunna be the next big thing.

Comments

• Options
    DixonDixon Posts: 12,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

His team plays attractive football and by all accounts is gunna be the next big thing.

See Owen Coyle and Brendan Rodgers.
  • Options
    EStaffs90EStaffs90 Posts: 13,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Eddie Howe? Mind you, I suppose taking a team from 23rd in League Two to the Premier League is done all the time.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EStaffs90 wrote: »
    No Eddie Howe? Mind you, I suppose taking a team from 23rd in League Two to the Premier League is done all the time.

What he has done has been incredible and really does deserve to be up there. I'd be intrigued to see how he would do at a bigger club, but I can't see him leaving Bournemouth again anytime soon . He pretty much rubs the club like fergie did at United, from top to bottom .
  • Options
    percygumtreepercygumtree Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    Found this list of managers from last year.

Who would you say is up there with the very best and who do you think will make it big at their current club or move to a bigger club?

I know it's an old list and a few are no longer in work or at different clubs but I'm intrigued.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/20-most-promising-young-managers-6070875

I like the manager the look of marcelo galardo at river plate.

Where do you watch Argentinian football?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where do you watch Argentinian football?

Streaming sites and occasional youtube videos.......must be honest and say I'm not a huge fan but caught a few games since Tevez went over and I started to play fifa again.
  • Options
    TheSlothTheSloth Posts: 18,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve Bruce is getting bigger by the hour...
  • Options
    Nattie01Nattie01 Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TheSloth wrote: »
    Steve Bruce is getting bigger by the hour...

It must be all the patties
  • Options
    Sabre92Sabre92 Posts: 726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well it sure won't be an English manager since no one can be bothered to give them jobs at the moment...