Options

Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    Right a dose of pink rumba now and we are all finished for the whole evening, actually a tweet from Kara to him now will just be the "Cherry on the cake "

I agree on both counts :D:D

Come on Kara;)
  • Options
    yungathartyungathart Posts: 10,032
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Right a dose of pink rumba now and we are all finished for the whole evening, actually a tweet from Kara to him now will just be the "Cherry on the cake "

Thats right BJ , hasnt it been a lovely night , for a start a tweet from him , that is a miracle for a start , and then a chat as well , I will do a Pink rumba , and for me the very best dance on SCD this year his AT they did on the semi final , I absolute loved him in that I loved the choreography ,and loved the music , he was so relaxed and happy with himself , his hair was perfect with his look , and Holly danced well for once .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    I would have had to take the plunge and come straight out and ask him, i hope he would answer. But then if I actually started chatting to him, I might get all wobbly and not. Kara needs to jump on that plane and get out there....

i know we all want to know when she will be there, but really thats private and we just have to wait until they tell us, after all they are allowed some privacy IMO, but sure it won't be long
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i know we all want to know when she will be there, but really thats private and we just have to wait until they tell us, after all they are allowed some privacy IMO, but sure it won't be long

True, they would be very easy to track down in LV by the paps. I doubt whether they will put any details on twitter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dollysid wrote: »
    I loved it when he said that, feel all gooey pink rumba methinks!
    i know exactly how that feels first time he spoke to me i nearly fell off my chair its such a weird feeling, but lovely for you well done you

I know what you mean BJ , it was more of a shock than when we met him in London when we stood talking for ages , I was not in any bother as to what to say to him , it was all so natural then , lookingat him face to face , Bless him he is missing his Kara , I thought he looked a little lonely in the picture at the after show party he was standing on his own , with a drink in his hand , and was smiling , but he looke:(d so alone .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member

Ive just had to watch the pink rumba and amercian smooth over again :):)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yungathart wrote: »
    Thats right BJ , hasnt it been a lovely night , for a start a tweet from him , that is a miracle for a start , and then a chat as well , I will do a Pink rumba , and for me the very best dance on SCD this year his AT they did on the semi final , I absolute loved him in that I loved the choreography ,and loved the music , he was so relaxed and happy with himself , his hair was perfect with his look , and Holly danced well for once .
    yungathart - I would be the same, but you are very generous to share your excitement. Thank you. It has been a night to remember, you on FB to Artem and then he tweets as well and mentions missing Kara. Well we kinda guessed that didn't we!!!:D
    Have a couple of drinks on us Angels tonight, yungathart, we are still here you know.....:D:D:D
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know what you mean BJ , it was more of a shock than when we met him in London when we stood talking for ages , I was not in any bother as to what to say to him , it was all so natural then , lookingat him face to face , Bless him he is missing his Kara , I thought he looked a little lonely in the picture at the after show party he was standing on his own , with a drink in his hand , and was smiling , but he looke:(d so alone .

Oh don't he is adorable.:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    artem chigvintsev ‏ @artemchigvintse Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
    Having breakfast and enjoying my day off after long opening week one thing is missing it's @ktointon ;(

I may be thick but what does ;( at the end of his tweet mean.

Is he wanting K to reply?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SMW1963 wrote: »
    I may be thick but what does ;( at the end of his tweet mean.

Is he wanting K to reply?

Its a little sad face that he is missing her
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That was the feeling I had , it just felt to intrusive some how , I respect him and Kara too much to become too intrusive into their private life .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    loubear36 wrote: »
    Its a little sad face that he is missing her

Awwww Thanks loubear36

Don't you just want to give him a Big Hug !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Awwww Thanks loubear36

Yeah bless him iam sure Kara will be out there soon :):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KAbell wrote: »
    yungathart - I would be the same, but you are very generous to share your excitement. Thank you. It has been a night to remember, you on FB to Artem and then he tweets as well and mentions missing Kara. Well we kinda guessed that didn't we!!!:D
    Have a couple of drinks on us Angels tonight, yungathart, we are still here you know.....:D:D:D

Awe bless you KAbell, we are Angels for ever , I did tell him and Kara about us , on a card I sent , god knows what he thinks about us :o
  • Options
    silversandysilversandy Posts: 9,113
    Forum Member
    Awe bless you KAbell, we are Angels for ever , I did tell him and Kara about us , on a card I sent , god knows what he thinks about us :o

Hope he didn't read DS as well. He knows Artem's Angels/Aunties are only concerned about him. Bit embarrassing if he does though.:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    Hope he didn't read DS as well. He knows Artem's Angels/Aunties are only concerned about him. Bit embarrassing if he does though.:o

Do any of you get google alerts on Kara and Artem because if you do you will know that we are often quoted ! so i am sure they get them as well
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awwww Thanks loubear36

YES , AND HE IS SOOO GOOD A HUGGING , last year he said he missed her cuddles , so he must really be missing them now he is more used to them every day at home , oh bless him . and he does have a good supply of Ocytosin ( not sure if thats how to spell it ), so its all going to waste at the moment .:cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do any of you get google alerts on Kara and Artem because if you do you will know that we are often quoted ! so i am sure they get them as well

I get google alerts for Kara and sometimes they come up and say if u go onto the the digital spy website for them both!!
  • Options
    Forum Member

I had Google Alerts for the Tour vids and pics. A dead loss. Half the time they were nothing to do with SCD. I keep getting alerts for all sorts of concerts. Loathe to delete until my tickets are in my hand.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    YES , AND HE IS SOOO GOOD A HUGGING , last year he said he missed her cuddles , so he must really be missing them now he is more used to them every day at home , oh bless him . and he does have a good supply of Ocytosin ( not sure if thats how to spell it ), so its all going to waste at the moment .:cry:

What is that? Hardly dare ask.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

OMG BJ , did you have to tell us that , I will definetly have to wear a paper bag over my head now . we will be so inhibited from now on :o:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is that? Hardly dare ask.

:DIts the chemical that gives you the desire to hug , and cuddle .:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OMG BJ , did you have to tell us that , I will definetly have to wear a paper bag over my head now . we will be so inhibited from now on :o:o

If Artem does look on here, I am sure he has a good laugh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AmSalt12 wrote: »
    If your going to dm her about the wedding date you could ask her when shes going to LV!?

I get google alerts and have often wonder if they read them,as you say ds is often mentioned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I had Google Alerts for the Tour vids and pics. A dead loss. Half the time they were nothing to do with SCD. I keep getting alerts for all sorts of concerts. Loathe to delete until my tickets are in my hand.

How long will you have to wait for them did they tell you ?
This discussion has been closed.