Chicago Fire - Season 1 - UK Pace - No Spoilers Please

Comments

• Dino MDino M Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fatsi wrote: »
    You haven't missed any episodes. It's now on a mid-season break and according to Geektown won't return until March -
    http://www.geektown.co.uk/uk-air-dates/

Cheers for that Fatsi.
  • fatsifatsi Posts: 10,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a quick bump to let people know that this returns to Sky Living on 20th February at 8pm.

http://skyliving.sky.com/chicago-fire/promo-video-chicago-fire-returning-from-mid-season-break

:):):)
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fatsi wrote: »
    Just a quick bump to let people know that this returns to Sky Living on 20th February at 8pm.

http://skyliving.sky.com/chicago-fire/promo-video-chicago-fire-returning-from-mid-season-break

:):):)

Fab!!! Thanks for letting us know. Love this program :)
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just saw this advertised for 20/2 - really looking forward to it coming back, great show. Hopefully Elementary will be back shortly aswell.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yay :D Can't wait to see this back.
  • CraigCraig Posts: 2,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    Hopefully Elementary will be back shortly aswell.

Not too long now.

DRAMA: Elementary
    On: Sky Living HD (107)
    Date: Tuesday 26th February 2013 (starting in 19 days)
    Time: 21:00 to 22:00 (1 hour long)

Dirty Laundry. Series 1, episode 11.

(Stereo, New Episode, Widescreen, High Definition, Subtitles, Audio Described)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Marked By: 'New Dramas' marker
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Excerpt taken from DigiGuide - the world's best TV guide available from http://www.getdigiguide.tv/?p=1&r=25307

Copyright (c) GipsyMedia Limited.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll need to remember to set this again as I've got a new Sky box so it won't automatically series link it again.
  • actual_soapactual_soap Posts: 5,378
    Forum Member
    It was on Atlantic wasn't it?
  • fatsifatsi Posts: 10,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sky Living ;)
  • malcy30malcy30 Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member

Living
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait till it's back :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's back on Wednesday :D
  • SazzybluegirlSazzybluegirl Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    i'm looking forward to this coming back as well.really enjoyed it.Roll on Wednesday :)
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bu--dump.

Back this evening with a festive episode!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hmm, I wasn't that much of a fan of the first few episodes the show has yet to win me over, but I'm watching it because of Lauren German:)
  • oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ending :eek:
  • AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oilcat wrote: »
    The ending :eek:

Sky kinda spoilered it with their trailer but it was still well done.
    Would have been a great long cliffhanger if they'd have aired that episode then taken a break

Would a dedicated firefighter really leave someone to die? I wasn't buying that because surely his brother just becomes property of whoever takes over
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What happened at the end? My Sky box screwed up and the screen goes blue for the last bit when Dawson and Casey were on the staircase.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't seen the first ep back yet - sounds great though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it would have been better if they aired episode 10 then took the break, would have made more sense as well seeing as it was Christmas themed and all plus looks like the cliffhanger was done special for the break in the US
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    What happened at the end? My Sky box screwed up and the screen goes blue for the last bit when Dawson and Casey were on the staircase.

Shay & Dawson are in their ambulance after a call out when it gets smashed into by a lorry & are both thrown about ending with them unconscious & that's the big cliffhanger ending!!
  • natalie77natalie77 Posts: 2,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gulfam1 wrote: »
    it would have been better if they aired episode 10 then took the break, would have made more sense as well seeing as it was Christmas themed and all plus looks like the cliffhanger was done special for the break in the US

It was the Mid season break episode hence the cliffhanger ending so yes it should have been shown before Christmas but on the plus side anyone watching only has to wait a week for the outcome rather than months!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    natalie77 wrote: »
    It was the Mid season break episode hence the cliffhanger ending so yes it should have been shown before Christmas but on the plus side anyone watching only has to wait a week for the outcome rather than months!!

True, speaking of it's being repeated tonight at 10pm for those who missed it last week:)
  • SazzybluegirlSazzybluegirl Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    love this show and the ending was :eek:

cringed a bit for dawson when she went to kiss casey and he kissed her on the cheek:o