Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 4)

Comments

• IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    From what I can gather, it was a teatime light entertainment show with a chat show type format and Saville as the host.....it doesn't seem to have had anything to do with the road safety campaign apart from sharing the name.

Ah ok. Then why have that name? its a little peculiar.
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yet Commander Spindler when speaking to Sky news just used these words

Mr Spindler stressed there was currently no evidence or allegations to suggest there was a 'sex ring' operating within the BBC

he never said anything about anywhere else , and in the Telegraph is does not mention staff names only Met Detectives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    I hope people aren't being taken in on what's happening, cos frankly it stinks to high heaven.

FS and GG have been talked about for weeks but ask yourself this.

1) Would FS or GG nominate Savile for a knighthood?
    2) FS and GG, did they provide the key to Broadmoor?
    3) Who nominated Savile for a Papal Knighthood?
    4) Who give the nod for Savile to have free access in Stoke Mandeville?
    5) Who vetted Savile when he went visiting Prime Ministers for Christmas dinners etc?
    6) Why didn't Meyefive (think about it) flag something down when he was visiting the royals?

What we seem to be witnessing is the watering down of the allegations which include.....just think about this;

- The Raping of children
    - Having sex with disabled children

and probably more including the visits to the morgue. Just think what the hell was he doing in the Leeds Hospital morgue. You had dead adults and children in that morgue... ..and Savile.

I get the feeling the public are being fed drip drip allegations of sexual molestation from adults at the time to distract us from the real evils which seemed to have occurred.

Some DJ being touched up in a studio, while serious is simply not on the scale of some handicapped child being forced into a sex act with an adult.

This probably goes way further up than some Z Celebs. We had Tom Watson in the commons but he has now went all quiet. Jim Davidson mentioned someone bigger would be exposed then just as quick redacted that statement. He said;

"“Who’s next to be the victim of a media feeding frenzy? I have the answer to that…“But, like Jimmy Savile, it’s only rumours. But when these rumours come out… WOW!”"

Was it a case of Tom Watson and Jim Davidson being leaned on because both have now went very quiet.

One final thought....the media especially the rags knew what Savile was but didn't want to report it. Apparently everytime a journalist would take the story to his editor they're would be told "don't go there".

....now say to yourself..who is telling the editors not to go there.

Yes I have believed all along that it this goes way further than a few celebrities having sex with underage girls. I don't think we will ever find out the full truth, but one this is for certain, JS would not have been given all of those awards if he didn't know people in high places!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    IzzyS wrote: »

Yes - and the success of that show (which no one can remember) propelled him onto bigger things?!
  • IzzySIzzyS Posts: 11,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bubble2 wrote: »
    Hopefully. I was a bit disturbed a week or so ago when the police press briefing was so definitive about there being no paedophile ring inside the BBC when they'd only just started the investigation. I thought that was odd.

I think we're only likely to get the truth when different parts of the establishment are fighting each other and the trouble with paedophile scandals is the BBC, police, Labour, Conservative etc all have dirt in that area they don't want exposed so instead of fighting they collude in these stand-offs of mutual blackmail.

Still a bit early to get overly cynical but i'm edging towards it.

I was too. I remember the lady (I'm no good at remembering names, sorry) on Panorama seeming quite sure that there was such a ring active in the BBC back then and a few days later an article was published claiming that they backed down from that position and now think it was only a few opportunistic people and that no actual ring existed? surely you wouldn't rush to claim something as damaging and serious as there being a full blown paedophile ring within the BBC without having looked at and found evidence for it, thus having a fair basis to make that statement from?. If the BBC were fearful of such accusations or didn't think it had any truth, well it was a Panorama show which was broadcast BY the BBC, so you'd presume they'd have edited that statement out but they didn't...makes you wonder?.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Maybe they said it because based on witness interviews so far they dont think there was a ring as such inside the BBC but outside, after all they never said there was no ring .

Time will of course tell more.

Well they sort of did and although it's possible it was just a definitional thing it's still kind of odd to say so early imo.

It may just be excessive cynicism based on Jersey, Islington, Medomsley, North Wales etc ad infinitum.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hydon wrote: »
    It is frustrating is it not?,.

That it is. I suppose we need to the faith that the police will take it all the way although in the recent wake of Hillsborough its difficult to keep it.
  • sozzled2daysozzled2day Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    Yet Commander Spindler when speaking to Sky news just used these words

Mr Spindler stressed there was currently no evidence or allegations to suggest there was a 'sex ring' operating within the BBChe never said anything about anywhere else , and in the Telegraph is does not mention staff names only Met Detectives.
    Confusing. No allegations to suggest there was a sex ring?
    Liz Dux, a lawyer for some of the victims, told Panorama: "The stories that I'm hearing from some of the victims are that they did report the abuse and that no action was taken."

She added: "There are some quite serious allegations that a paedophile ring was operating."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20037437
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IzzyS wrote: »

"Clunk click" was the noise of the door closing on a car followed by the seatbelt being attached :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first in that 'slide-show' of photos, showing Savile in 1961, is interesting, because it shows him looking conventional, before all the wacky hair-dos he later adopted as his trade mark, and dressed conventionally. He looks quite evil in that photo, I can't help feeling.

Very young-looking for 35.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Clunk click" was the noise of the door closing on a car followed by the seatbelt being attached :)

I think the person meant the program?
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    festyflo wrote: »
    Where did you find that info?

I'm sure there was some mention here recently of the Eurovision episodes coinciding with the time Karin Ward was attending the programmes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Savile scandal: BBC bosses to be quizzed by barrister in Newsnight probe
    Nick Pollard's independent review into axed film will also investigate programme editor Peter Rippon's blog

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/nov/01/savile-bbc-bosses-quizzed-barrister
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    Breaking news. "Starrstruck", a supporter of freddie starr, attacked him, as he was on his way into a London police station, earlier this evening. A police spokesperson said in his experience, "it is the first time","the fan has hit the shit".
  • sozzled2daysozzled2day Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Savile scandal: BBC bosses to be quizzed by barrister in Newsnight probe
    Nick Pollard's independent review into axed film will also investigate programme editor Peter Rippon's blog

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/nov/01/savile-bbc-bosses-quizzed-barrister

If they expect us to believe they're being honest and have nothing to hide, then why does the information need to remain private?
    Interviews will take place in private at the inquiry, which has none of the powers of compulsion or publication as a public inquiry like Lord Justice Leveson's examination of press ethics.

The Conservative MP Rob Wilson wrote to Patten on Wednesday urging him to make public all evidence seen by the inquiry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hydon wrote: »
    Breaking news. "Starrstruck", a supporter of freddie starr, attacked him, as he was on his way into a London police station, earlier this evening. A police spokesperson said in his experience, "it is the first time","the fan has hit the shit".

Must try harder.
    Forum Member
    katetow wrote: »
    Am I the only one who finds some of your posts.....slightly confusing?

No, me too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Outrage at Jimmy Savile conceals the fact that our culture encourages paedophilia. Believe me, I know what I'm talking about
    By James Rhodes

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/culture/jamesrhodes/100067072/outrage-at-jimmy-savile-conceals-the-fact-that-our-culture-encourages-paedophilia-believe-me-i-know-what-im-talking-about/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Sounds like he should go down for this......

“A JOKE...and not the funny kind”
    1 of 5 stars Reviewed 12 March 2012

Went to see Freddie Starr at Stockport Plaza on Sat 10 March in his comeback tour and wished we hadn't bothered. My partner and I were both fans and remember how hilarious Freddie was back in the 70's and 80s and although we realised he may not be as agile and animated as he used to be, we were not prepared for the absolute demise we witnessed. He looks and sounds like a very poorly man who should have thrown the towel in on the stage long ago. He cracked a few funny remarks here and there at the beginning of the show but then invited his girlfriend/partner/wife/fame seeker on stage where she proceeded to bore the audience with her glorified karaoke act - four painfully repetitive songs later with a microphone that sounded more tuned up than an X factor contestant's, Freddie appeared in his dressing gown looking like a geriatric Winnie the Pooh to announce a 20 min interval (which incidentally lasted 35mins) In the second half he came on stage in a red and black teddy boy suit and attempted to sing - it was pitiful, such a shame as years ago Freddie had a fabulous voice and his Elvis impersonations were fantastic but he has lost it now and needs to wake up and smell the Ovaltine! He had a fit at the audience at one point as he claimed people were recording on their mobile phones - no wonder you didn't want any of it posting on You Tube Fred, it was cringeworthy! In fact when he starting having a wobbler we thought at first it was part of the act but unfortunately he was actually serious and just being a 68 year old diva like some big shot superstar who has now become just a big shot has-been. The singing was terrible, the jokes were lame and predictable and the whole show was thrown together like a dog's breakfast. Most comedians plan their act meticulously but it comes across effortless and the jokes and stories flow, sadly not the case here. The whole thing was a disjointed mess, we weren't sure if he was drunk, on drugs or just experiencing senile dementia as he bumbled about the stage making no sense to himself or the audience and clearly trying to read his cue's on the stage speakers. The audience's heckles turned to abuse as more and more spectators got up and walked out. A final breath of life came as the dyslexic story of Rindercella was told from a pre-scripted book (a sketch that has been done more times than Freddie's turn ups) It raised a few sympathy titters from the shocked and disappointed audience before the close of the show with another croaked rendition from Freddie. We left the Stockport Plaza feeling deflated, disillusioned and disgruntled. Pack it in now Freddie before you literally die on stage - it may have worked for Tommy Cooper but let's face it, he was still funny. Let people remember you as the quirky kooky crazy funny guy of yester-year and quit now instead of taking ordinary peoples hard earned cash to boost your pension in a final insult to your fans.
    Visited March 2012
  • mary03mary03 Posts: 6,281
    Forum Member
    Diversion tactics aware.

We should be concentrating on children's homes and in particular the Jersey angle.

And also questioning the missing children.
    Forum Member
    luckylegs wrote: »
    No you are not alone they are mostly unintelligible.

You lot sure no how to hurt a body.
    Forum Member
    pmaxted wrote: »

Went to see Freddie Starr at Stockport Plaza on Sat 10 March in his comeback tour and wished we hadn't bothered. My partner and I were both fans and remember how hilarious Freddie was back in the 70's and 80s and although we realised he may not be as agile and animated as he used to be, we were not prepared for the absolute demise we witnessed. He looks and sounds like a very poorly man who should have thrown the towel in on the stage long ago. He cracked a few funny remarks here and there at the beginning of the show but then invited his girlfriend/partner/wife/fame seeker on stage where she proceeded to bore the audience with her glorified karaoke act - four painfully repetitive songs later with a microphone that sounded more tuned up than an X factor contestant's, Freddie appeared in his dressing gown looking like a geriatric Winnie the Pooh to announce a 20 min interval (which incidentally lasted 35mins) In the second half he came on stage in a red and black teddy boy suit and attempted to sing - it was pitiful, such a shame as years ago Freddie had a fabulous voice and his Elvis impersonations were fantastic but he has lost it now and needs to wake up and smell the Ovaltine! He had a fit at the audience at one point as he claimed people were recording on their mobile phones - no wonder you didn't want any of it posting on You Tube Fred, it was cringeworthy! In fact when he starting having a wobbler we thought at first it was part of the act but unfortunately he was actually serious and just being a 68 year old diva like some big shot superstar who has now become just a big shot has-been. The singing was terrible, the jokes were lame and predictable and the whole show was thrown together like a dog's breakfast. Most comedians plan their act meticulously but it comes across effortless and the jokes and stories flow, sadly not the case here. The whole thing was a disjointed mess, we weren't sure if he was drunk, on drugs or just experiencing senile dementia as he bumbled about the stage making no sense to himself or the audience and clearly trying to read his cue's on the stage speakers. The audience's heckles turned to abuse as more and more spectators got up and walked out. A final breath of life came as the dyslexic story of Rindercella was told from a pre-scripted book (a sketch that has been done more times than Freddie's turn ups) It raised a few sympathy titters from the shocked and disappointed audience before the close of the show with another croaked rendition from Freddie. We left the Stockport Plaza feeling deflated, disillusioned and disgruntled. Pack it in now Freddie before you literally die on stage - it may have worked for Tommy Cooper but let's face it, he was still funny. Let people remember you as the quirky kooky crazy funny guy of yester-year and quit now instead of taking ordinary peoples hard earned cash to boost your pension in a final insult to your fans.
    Visited March 2012

My god....how the heck do you expect anyone to read this on a fast moving forum like this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    mary03 wrote: »
    My god....how the heck do you expect anyone to read this on a fast moving forum like this?

Oops wrong thread should be on the FS one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QOnruGEB04
    Forum Member
    It's very possible that the arrest of FS is not just in relation to what Karin Ward has alleged.

Don't tell me the hamster "talked".
    Forum Member
    pmaxted wrote: »

Visited March 2012

And in any event...sounds like you weren't tortured like may have happened to those kids in the care homes that these assholes took advantage of.

That said, I'm sorry for you.
This discussion has been closed.