Options

What is the WORST song you have ever heard?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    I have no idea if these guys are being serious or not, but I'll let you all decide for yourself...

brokeNCYDE - Freaxxx

I would post a link to it on YouTube but it contains swearing and *ahem* cladly dressed women so I didn't want to get in trouble. Just search for it on YouTube.

This by far is the worst song I have ever heard... if you could call it a 'song' that is :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    that latest robbie williams effort that got to number one after selling about 27 copies is truely dreadful.
  • Options
    Cissy FairfaxCissy Fairfax Posts: 11,819
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Walking in Memphis

Who gives a s**t?
  • Options
    GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Penrose wrote: »
    Btw, I'd rather jack by the Reynolds girls.

This, it was what I immediately thought when reading the thread title.

After finding it, I couldn't actually listen to it all the way thru, truly hideous.:cry:
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen...Just hideous!

Me too! (not the worst song I've heard) but I can't stand it! What is all the fuss about?
  • Options
    BluesTrainRadioBluesTrainRadio Posts: 990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think lots of songs can get so overplayed that people end up hating them, which is different than the worst song you've ever heard...

I have a bit of a phobia about Em*n*m...I can't even type his name...hearing one of his songs makes me cringe...he is banned from our house! And naming one song, perhaps Stardust, The Music Sounds Better With You...horrible record...if I hear it anywhere [ they often play it in clothes shops! ], I have to leave!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    Me too! (not the worst song I've heard) but I can't stand it! What is all the fuss about?

good call....if there is a worse huge song ive never heard it...really really grating...especially the opera style bit...dreadful song from a band that have given us many dreadful moments....overated song,overated singer,overated band:)
  • Options
    jamesisacejamesisace Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Azealia Banks - 212
    JLS - Hottest Girl In The World and The Club Is Alive
    One Direction - Little Things and Gotta Be You
    The Wanted - I Found You
    The White Stripes - My Doorbell
    Rebecca Black - Friday
    Rihanna - Rude Boy
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rumandlime wrote: »
    good call....if there is a worse huge song ive never heard it...really really grating...especially the opera style bit...dreadful song from a band that have given us many dreadful moments....overated song,overated singer,overated band:)

Completely agree! :) I thought I would get loads of shit for slating it.
  • Options
    Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bohemian Rhapsody-Queen...Just hideous!

The funny thing is I love Queen but I absolutely hate Bohemian Rhapsody. Is that possible? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    I will revise ... i recall a song i was given on a compilation of amazingly $hite songs and there was, among the crud, a song called 'No Charge' by J J Barrie, which actually hit no 1 back in 1976.

Please inspect this specimen and confirm if it really is without irony - its sooooo horrific !!!
  • Options
    Residents FanResidents Fan Posts: 9,204
    Forum Member
    Hot n Cold is amazing oh you shall go to hell.

Better to be in a hell with P.J. Harvey songs than in a heaven
    with Katy Perry songs. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    During 1998 there were two ballads which hung around the charts for aeons and they are so emotionless, bland and uninteresting. Stp forward 'How Do I Live' by Leanne Rimes and 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' by Savage Garden. Joint worst song ever.
    Lot of people love them I know though....
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that song by afroman 'cos i got high cos i got high cos i got hiiiiiiiiiiiigh' utter crap.
  • Options
    JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zeb Atlas wrote: »
    During 1998 there were two ballads which hung around the charts for aeons and they are so emotionless, bland and uninteresting. Stp forward 'How Do I Live' by Leanne Rimes and 'Truly, Madly, Deeply' by Savage Garden. Joint worst song ever.
    Lot of people love them I know though....

cascada brought that song to life though :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    cascada brought that song to life though :cool:

Lol, completely forgot about that. That version could win cheesiest song of all time! :D Better than the original though.
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Saturdays - Issues
  • Options
    Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    that song by afroman 'cos i got high cos i got high cos i got hiiiiiiiiiiiigh' utter crap.

:D That song is so catchy! It used to be huge.
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    The Saturdays - Issues

Seriously? I think it's a really nice song. It's also their only song that really successfully climbed very high up the chart (started outside the top 40 and climbed all the way up to the top 5 I think after many weeks).

30 Days is probably one of the worst songs I've ever heard though. All Fired Up is a bit boring aswell.
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I declare that the worst song ever made is un-doubtedly Timelords, Doctorin' The Tardis.

EXTERMINATE!
  • Options
    smokincheesesmokincheese Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rumandlime wrote: »
    that latest robbie williams effort that got to number one after selling about 27 copies is truely dreadful.

THIS. Honestly the worst song I've ever heard.
  • Options
    CAMERA OBSCURACAMERA OBSCURA Posts: 8,023
    Forum Member
    Scouting For Girls - She's So Lovely.
  • Options
    BrokenArrowBrokenArrow Posts: 21,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of Ed Sheerans output.
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    scratchy23 wrote: »
    The Saturdays - Issues

Really?! I think it's one of their best singles. I'm a big fan but I think their worst single has to be their cover of Just Can't Get Enough. 30 Days wasn't one of their best singles either.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    for me it has to be anything by The Lighthouse Family. Amazingly, some of their songs still get airplay and I was reminded just the other day how truly awful they were.
  • Options
    ButterfliesButterflies Posts: 2,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another vote for Bom Bom here.