hangover 3 tattoo

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
Forum Member
ok its really bugging me as im not sure if i missed something. i know there was a law suit with the whole tattoo face thing with hangover two but it was never mentioned about being removed it just was. start of hang over 3 its gone then no referencing back to say it was a ****er to get rid of or anything.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Tmadrian wrote: »
    ok its really bugging me as im not sure if i missed something. i know there was a law suit with the whole tattoo face thing with hangover two but it was never mentioned about being removed it just was. start of hang over 3 its gone then no referencing back to say it was a ****er to get rid of or anything.

I can't remember exactly what was said, but the tattoo removal was definitely mentioned early on in the film.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tmadrian wrote: »

Yup you missed something. After Alan's dad's funeral, Phil and Stu are both in a restaurant with their wives and they talk about the tattoo, Stu points to his scar from it's removal and his wife asks if it's the worst thing that's happened when they were with Alan and both men lie and say it was.