Criminal Minds Season 8 UK Pace (No Spoilers Please)

HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Series 8 starts Monday 28th January on Sky Living at 9pm.

Last episode of Season 7 round up:

As the BAU team continues to pursue the bank-robbing serial killers, the team determines that the suspects have a bigger target in the Nation's capital, and with one of the team still a hostage, they must work quickly to defuse an explosive situation. Also, there are wedding bells for JJ, Strauss thanks Morgan for his help and Prentiss makes a decision about her future.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 995
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Awful scheduling by Living, putting it on at the same time as Suspect behaviour on Alibi, no respect for the people that watch these shows!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daniel9624 wrote: »
    Awful scheduling by Living, putting it on at the same time as Suspect behaviour on Alibi, no respect for the people that watch these shows!

Only for 1 week, Suspect Behaviour finale is on next week. Sky+ is your friend, or On Demand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    got so much recording atm, recording alibi ep later in the week instead, just annoying
  • julie2009julie2009 Posts: 4,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have tried to watch the new series of Suspect Behaviour with Forest Whitaker but it is just awful. There is no chemistry or humour with Garcia with this new team nothing like the original Criminal Minds. Love the banter between her and Morgan and the way the girls treat her like a member of their own family sometimes. There is a closeness with the team in CM but nothing in Suspect Behaviour.
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    julie2009 wrote: »
    I have tried to watch the new series of Suspect Behaviour with Forest Whitaker but it is just awful. There is no chemistry or humour with Garcia with this new team nothing like the original Criminal Minds. Love the banter between her and Morgan and the way the girls treat her like a member of their own family sometimes. There is a closeness with the team in CM but nothing in Suspect Behaviour.

Same here, I gave it 3 episodes.

Just going to stick to the original and the best!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    julie2009 wrote: »

Probably why it was cancelled after 13 episodes.
  • gds1972gds1972 Posts: 6,613
    Forum Member
    Just bumping the thread to remind people this starts Monday at 9pm
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gds1972 wrote: »
    Just bumping the thread to remind people this starts Monday at 9pm

Thanks! :)
  • Anna_123Anna_123 Posts: 2,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait, so excited its back :o
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems strange that it's on TV on a Monday, I'm pretty sure that new episodes have always been shown on a Friday night?
    Doesn't seem right to me.
  • Mark AMark A Posts: 7,687
    Forum Member
    You could always record it and then wait till Friday night to watch it.

Regards

Mark
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    Watched it. Can't seem to warm to the new woman. i miss prentiss :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    didn't like the end, the sinister pictures being developed. It really annoyed me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched it too - I couldn't get into the episode yesterday... Don't know what it was, I'm hoping it was just a one off on my part and I'll enjoy future episode.... I do have a tendency to go off programmes that are long running such as NCIS / Bones etc but I've ways enjoyed CM even when it's taken a 'dip'. I'll persevere though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    didn't like the end, the sinister pictures being developed. It really annoyed me!

Hmmm made me think they are already building up to a season finale maybe?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am sure we will warm to the new character, I felt like that when Elle left and Emily joined and when Jason left and David Rossi joined. You get used to it!

That was creepy that very last clip! :o

I love Garcia and Derek's friendship. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I also want them to cross over CM:suspect Behaviour to give that some closure!
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wasn't a fan of Emily; for me the new woman is already an improvement. She has a bit more personality or charisma. It generally seemed like an OK episode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I did like the London 2012 mention, kind of grounds the characters a bit, and at least they acknowledged Emily, not like some shows where people are never heard from again
  • steveh31steveh31 Posts: 13,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is also on Friday at 9pm so you can watch it as normal.
  • cazzbarcazzbar Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will take me time to warm to the new woman - she was very dominant in the first episode. Garcia needs to do something with her hair, it distracted me. Overall - I'm pleased it's back.:)
  • srhDSsrhDS Posts: 2,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    brangdon wrote: »
    I wasn't a fan of Emily; for me the new woman is already an improvement. She has a bit more personality or charisma. It generally seemed like an OK episode.

I agree, brining Emily back was a mistake. Glad she's gone now.
    Are they building up a season long story arc with the creepy bit at the end? Could be interesting but CM's long arcs in the past haven't been great.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really hope they can Nail a series long story arc, because the only thing I do not like about CM sometimes is that it all gets wrapped up in 45minutes
  • PetiteshooPetiteshoo Posts: 86
    Forum Member
    JTsky wrote: »
    Probably why it was cancelled after 13 episodes.

I had difficulty hearing the actors, they mumbled and spoke so quietly ... I was disappointed I couldn't like this programme as I adore Criminal Minds :(
  • Hackney1Hackney1 Posts: 892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really creepy tonight (more so than usual). watched with the volume down. wish i could stop watching this actually but am tied up with the characters now. who is Reid talking to - and photo's at end of first episode still to be explained. but i really can't say i enjoyed tonights episode. Gruesome to say the least :(