Options

Name That Film.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
Forum Member
Trying to remember a film title?

Post a description here, and see if someone can name it for you.

Comments

• Options
    JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    This movie where they are on a bus and they had to keep its speed below 50mph. If its speed went above 50mph, some mad man had it rigged to go 'KA-blam-O!'
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Speed with Keanu Reeves.
  • Options
    Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A cult film, about a secret society in a town where the finale showed lots of weirdness including a man putting his hand up another man's bum & his hand went right through & out of his mouth!

ETA - I remembered while typing the post out! It was "Society".
  • Options
    Eddie BadgerEddie Badger Posts: 6,005
    Forum Member
    JimothyD wrote: »
    This movie where they are on a bus and they had to keep its speed below 50mph. If its speed went above 50mph, some mad man had it rigged to go 'KA-blam-O!'

I think Homer Simpson saw that one:
    I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."
  • Options
    sinbad8982sinbad8982 Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this film where a load of people are on a plane flying over snowy montains and then the plane crashed and they ended up having to eat each other to survive, i think it was called ' We Ended Up Having To Eat Each Other'
  • Options
    JimothyDJimothyD Posts: 8,868
    Forum Member
    I think Homer Simpson saw that one:
    I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

Yep, that's where my original post came from.