Archie Comics in the UK?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anybody know a place where Archie comics can be ordered (or bought) in the UK? I'm a massive (the biggest) Sabrina fan and I'm wanting to get the new Salem comics..

Any idea?

Comments

• gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have you tried Forbidden Planet?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gerry d wrote: »
    Have you tried Forbidden Planet?

Stupidly, NO! Why haven't I tried there?! I'm ALWAYS in there!

*checks website*

On their site it only seems to be Archie editions and specials etc. I can check in store but I ain't holding my breath. x
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Try indie comic book shops.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member

*checks website*

On their site it only seems to be Archie editions and specials etc. I can check in store but I ain't holding my breath. x

I'm sure they'd order them for you if you asked them. Both Travelling Man and FP in Newcastle have never failed to get stuff I've asked for from Previews.
  • frostfrost Posts: 4,578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*checks website*

Forbidden Planet International, their comics website http://www.forbidden-planet.co.uk/, only offers the sonic titles by Archie.

You can go to 86th floor comics and order anything that appears in the previews magazine for that month. I get all my Archie comics through there.
  • ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I tend to pick some every now and then on Ebay. I love Archie, I love the '50s Americana vibe (although it is set in the present day now I believe). Wish I lived in Riverdale.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    I'm going to prove to you beyond a shadow of a doubt that Archie is all about pussy. :D

sorry, couldn't resist.